Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: Trying to tank a season

Pro
    This thread just shows you how bad the NGE is..

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by magic3 View Post
    This thread just shows you how bad the NGE is..
    Do you think only one thread does that??? Almost every thread shows some sort of fault in the game. Not only that, but many of the threads show faults with management. THAT would be hard to take if they were not making a boatload of $$$ off this game.

But right now, they are showing that they dont give a **** about anything other than the money, or they WOULD make some serious changes to appease the public. The fact that they stay quiet and collect their cheques is damning enough!

Quote Originally Posted by Nicky View Post
    That's ridiculous....

Attachment 13557

All the attacking players are in the defence area and all my defenders, including GK, were forward

The starting average condition was 70%

I feel a jackass vs Nordeus....

..and of course now I stop tanking and I'm going to win the remaining 11 matches
    That's where you are going wrong, You should of trained your players down to 0%
    Mo Meow Odom, cracicot and Raykco like this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Rookie
    So many details to deal with. Check your "orders" too, make sure your lesser players do the corners and penalty kicks, no auto subs, etc.
    Mo Meow Odom likes this.

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    Do you think only one thread does that??? Almost every thread shows some sort of fault in the game. Not only that, but many of the threads show faults with management. THAT would be hard to take if they were not making a boatload of $$$ off this game.

But right now, they are showing that they dont give a **** about anything other than the money, or they WOULD make some serious changes to appease the public. The fact that they stay quiet and collect their cheques is damning enough!
    I have seen a screenshot here and there of odd losses but I have never seen person purposely trying to lose by doing all the right things (mixing the lineup, messing up the formation, illogical orders) and not be able to lose for few games in a row.. i guess I have just stopped reading a lot of threads

Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    absolutely hilarious!!!!!!!

keep going. your players will lose morale and you will start losing. dont give up after only one game
    No it's not one game, this is the 5th time I try to loose.
    But in 5 games I got 8 points (2W 2N 1L) and now the team in 8th position is 11 points behind. Too many...
    Mad Horses
    Level 29 (Italian team, season 31)
    League: 1st place: 16 - 2nd place: 6 - 3rd place: 2
    Champions: 1st place: 8 - 2nd place: 5 - 3rd place: 2
    Cup: 1st place: 3, 2nd place: 1 - 3rd place: 2

Banned
    No it's not one game, this is the 5th time I try to loose.
    But in 5 games I got 8 points (2W 2N 1L) and now the team in 8th position is 11 points behind. Too many...
    dont give up yet. the final run to the 26th game often takes odd and strange paths.

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    That's where you are going wrong, You should of trained your players down to 0%
    But in this case I risk many injuries.
    And I don't want to use reds or loose days of training

Anyway, the matter is always the same: every day we discuss about order/tactics/arrows/formations/ball possession/illegal formations/morale/condition and so on...

...for what?
    Mad Horses
    Level 29 (Italian team, season 31)
    League: 1st place: 16 - 2nd place: 6 - 3rd place: 2
    Champions: 1st place: 8 - 2nd place: 5 - 3rd place: 2
    Cup: 1st place: 3, 2nd place: 1 - 3rd place: 2

But in this case I risk many injuries.
    And I don't want to use reds or loose days of training

Anyway, the matter is always the same: every day we discuss about order/tactics/arrows/formations/ball possession/illegal formations/morale/condition and so on...

...for what?
    But If your tanking your players do not lose relative quality next season, so any injured players can be left out injured and you can stock up on red boosters for the future.
    Cat Harrison and Raykco like this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Rookie
    I thought the main point of tanking was not to avoid promotion but to conserve resources for a bigger push the following season.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast