Page 107 of 145 FirstFirst ... 75797105106107108109117 ... LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,070 of 1447
Like Tree2974Likes

Thread: Season 46 (20.10.13/16.11.13)

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    Between me and him (first 11), I have 3 stars +
    3 stars???!!!!????? That means 15Q????? Well, then this kind of result is expected.

FC Barcelona's title hopes fading away and the title seem to be lipping off our hands. The 1st position won their match against 4th, the match which was kind of the only hope we had. They won 5-0!!! Seems troll mourinho is supporting them as this is the fourth time I have seen their team getting a penalty..... Now, we have a match against each other and if we win,we will be equal points with them but will be behind by about 30 GD!!!!! So, if we win all matches and they lose only1( that it against us), then GD will decide which they will surely have more. Now our very faint and only 1 hope remains in the 7th position team which had defeated them last match they played. They need to lose at least 2 and we need to win all,to make the matter clear.
    Well, not much regrets as the r power trainer with a better playing 11.....
    And yes, we have another hope, TROLL MOURINHO, hope he for once works in our favour. Fingers crossed.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

FCB
    League Match - 19

(51.9) Kleb Kelaz 8B 2 - 3 FCB (54.7)

5-3-1-1 | 4-4-2ND (45') / 3-5-2v

Hoogland (1')
    Junior (26')
    Martin (51')
    Ammi (73')
    Sokolov (78')

MOTM: M Pavan

Match Report:

Very tough game that FCB had today which was expected. Generally FCB used to get early break through but today it is very different. Its Kleb who got very early break through just start of the match they got a goal by Hoogland from Santa Cruz's pass at 1' and shocked whole crowed and FCB too.

It took some time for FCB to realize how it was happened because FCB never conceded a goal this much early just a minute after the start of the match. FCB replied very well after some time at 20' by their newly bought MC Junior scored a goal from a long range shot and equalized. at half time both teams are level with 1-1.

Just after the start of the 2nd half Kleb got a corner and Junior from FCB used and hand got Yellow card and conceded a penalty to Kleb and Martin did not miss it and Kleb has the lead with 2-1. FCB was under pressure and they are almost edge of the losing but its Ammi FCB' first Triple role player scored a excellent goal from a long range shot at 73' and brought FCB back in to the match. at 78' Martin tripped FCB player and conceded a Free kick to FCB. M Pavan took the free kick but Kleb keeper tips over the bar for corner. Mina crossed high in to the box and Sokolov above the defense and met the ball with header and scored a great goal for FCB. FCB won with 3-2.

Team Talk: ​ Good win for us today in the league and we are still on top.
    Last edited by FCB; 11-09-2013 at 05:26 PM.
    FCB - Indian Team

Playing form 2013

FCB
    Champions League Quarters Match - 2

(54.7) FCB (2) 3 - 1 (3) Cabrayil FC (50.6)

3-4-1-2 | 5-3-2 (45')/ 4-1-3-2 (73') / 4-4-2ND (83') / 4-2-1-2

On aggregate of 5-4 we are in next round

Robben (49')
    Mina (74')
    M Pavan (77')
    Robalino (81')

Redcards: Georgekapolous (74') - Cabrayil FC

MOTM: Sokolov

Match Report:

Another tough game FCB had today. This is very important game for FCB as they lost the 1st leg with 2-3 and they have to win at any cost to through to next round.

Both teams tried too much to socre first but none of them got succeed. first half was very dull with out any goal. Both teams are level with 0-0. But FCB were under pressure as they have found a goal from some where otherwise they will be out of the champions league for the first time in quarters only.

After start of 2nd half Cabrayil FC made a change that costs lot for them as Ammi gave excellent pass to Robben and scored a goal at 49'. After this goal both the teams cancelled each others attack. At 73' again they changed the formation and Cabrayil FC's MC George attacked FCB's MC
    Mejboura and injured him and got yellow card for that challenge. FCB got free kick from this, M Pavan took the free kick and crossed high in to box, Mina with majestic leap scored a goal for FCB. After few minutes same player George attacked FCB player and got 2nd yellow card of the match was sent of at 77'. FCB got free kick and M Pavan took the free kick and with out any problem scored a goal for FCB. At 81' Cabrayil FC' AMC kotaidis was 1v1 with keeper and gave pass to Robalino and scored a goal. As Cabrayil FC has only 10 players , they chnaged the formation again but FCB defense stood strong to not to score one more goal.

Team Talk: ​ Great win for us today. we have to win this match and we won it in our style. Our defender Sokolov with Aeriel defender as SA was excellent and saved 2 corners and almost defended every pass and proved that our PT did not go in vain. We are in semis for the 6th consecutive time in CL. We never had a match with this kind of opponent who changed the formation these many times
    FCB - Indian Team

Playing form 2013

I am done!!!!!!! I drew 1-1 today. So, now 5 points behind 1st with almost no chance of recovery. I hate it!!!!!! Saying no more crap about this. Who knows I will even be 2nd or will end 3rd thanks to troll mourinho!!!!!

Out of CL we lost again 1-0
    Season 46 (20.10.13/16.11.13)-out-cl.jpg

League, Round 19

United Til I Die (103.0) 3-3 Jub FC (102.9)
    4-3N-2W-1/3N-2N-2W-3 - 4-1-3N-2
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    League Round 6 - Taking Control Part 2

July Fourth 9-0 Q FootbollClub

July Fourth 148.2 3-6-1 V - Q FootbollClub 136.6 4-2N-2N-1-1 "Burj Khalifa"

Yes we were playing an active opponent with an active manager today and sadly it didn't go to plan for them as July Fourth rolled them over easily despite playing a semi-strong squad for some of the game,We got off the mark early with Miku-Zidane to power in from 25 meters before Benayoun and Kusama added 2 goals in 2 minutes, O'Light made it 4-0 just before HT in a rare appearance for July Fourth, The 2nd half continued the same way, More July Fourth goals as Petersen's corner found Lamb for our 5th, Miku-Zidane and Benayoun then both got their braces before Papaleo made it 8-0 and another Petersen 'double corner' found Calavicci who headed in for final goal.

Goals: Miku-Zidane (5,56) Benayoun (23,69) Kusama (24) O'Light (39) Lamb (50) Papaleo (72) Calavicci (83) MOTM: Miku-Zidane.

Team Talk: I expected to win today, but I didn't expect to win this easily, not complaining though as this boosts our GD somewhat.
    League Round 19 - Fight From 2 Down To Stay Unbeaten

Q FootbollClub 2-2 July Fourth

Q FootbollClub ND 137.9 - July Fourth 150.0 asymmetrical 3N-1-4-1-1 then 60 minutes 3-6-1 V

It's hard to believe that we thrashed this team 9-0 nearly 2 weeks ago in Round 6, But they changed formation slightly, but to be fair we did take a chance here by playing our reserves, a win today would almost make certain of the title but we were in for a bit of a surprise as Q defended well in the first 15 minutes before breaking clear and forcing a double corner in Vedemmiati crossed in for Reyes to score, We were second best from this as Peacock and Reyes searched for a second goal for Q and they soon got it when Antons shot clearance was miscued by Knight and they had a shock 2-0 lead at HT, I was having freezing problems with my laptop so I switched for the mobile phone and threw on Papaleo,Benayoun and Kusama in search of at least saving our unbeaten record, We were lacking ideas until then and Papaleo got us back in the game with an excellent pass to Kusama midway through the second half, We were still putting on the pressure, Vadocz made a vital tackle to stop Papaleo getting on through on goal again but it was Papaleo that found Petersen in the area and he got his shot on target to get us the late equaliser, Just as we thought we got a draw, there was one last chance for Q de Jong broke clear past our defence and squared off for Cortelli, Thankfully the shot hit the post and we survived to stay unbeaten.

Goals: Reyes (15) Anton (40) Kusama (65) Petersen (83) MOTM: Reyes.

Team Talk: Phew it was a close one, Q's manager did really well here to get a draw this time round and was unlucky not to beat us here to be fair especially last time we beat them so easily. So I can only congratulate him on getting a good result against us.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    4-0 home and 4-0 away, what a great road in this stage of CL!

We are in Cup and League semifinal but it's possible to miss both titles....

Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

don't care anymore about the league, 2nd or 3rd is just the same thing. out of champions league. Tomorrow, semifinal of the cup with a team 1* better. what can i expected for this season > lol. may be i make a shock for him.
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    Palaiseau FC in Sever 46
    season 28, level 28

competition Played 1st 2nd top4 last win current season(*)
    League 28 19 6 2 season 27 .....
    Champions league 26 7 1 6 season 25 ........
    Cup 26 2 2 3 season 7 .......
    (*) updated at 1-June-2015