Thread: Season 46 (20.10.13/16.11.13)

FCB
    Quote Originally Posted by NeoWilson View Post
    i am vnmese too

round 17 already haha

round 25 now =]

round 61 now lol

I stopped at round 83 since my token reached 300T

does any one know if there has been reported case of successful token hacks ?
    up to which round it went ?
    FCB - Indian Team

Playing form 2013

Rookie
    Successful CL-Games for the Dreamhunter-Teams

After the disappointing draw in the League FC Dreamhunter brought its 1B-Team and crushed our opponent 10-0. Our midfielder Schatz scored five goals (a new record for the franchise) while veteran striker Marchal also scored and became MoM. I think that reaching the final four in the CL is possible for this team. Tonight we will face in the Cup a team which is slightly stronger in quality so we will see...

Berkshire Utd did not play really well but we started the CL-campaign with a 3-0 victory. In the league we had a 6-0 victory and I believe that the title will be played out between Berkshire and our Top11-friends SSStorm from Russia. I do not believe that any of the other teams will have a chance to really compete.

FC Sakura is really excited about our Academy-Player Igarashi. We already use him in the starting line-up and he scores in each game - so he is a great alternative to our more experienced Watson who just recently joined the squad. The league was opened with an easy 6-0 win and the CL-game was won 4-0. The really downturn was that we lost two of our offensive players - Watson and Trofimov - due to injuries. As we face in the Cup a tough opponent today we used 14 red packages to get Watson on track while Trofimov will not be able to play as well as striker Radenkovic who is also out. Therefore we bought a veteran striker from Russia as a back-up.

REALLY interesting is today's League-Game - Sakura plays Teresa FC which is also coached by me. So I will be online tonight with both the PC and the iPad. I decided to stay neutral and to send out the best players of both teams. I will only substitute players if an injury occurs or one in the last 10 minutes in order to receive an additional blue package.

We expect the League to be a fight between Sakura and our Top11-Friend FC Massimo which we had beaten in last season's CL-Final 5-1. Then again we lost a friendly against him 2-5 so everything will be possible!

Teresa FC did not lose one game since I took over and had a good start in the league with a 2-0 victory. I was too tired to watch the CL-game but a late goal by our young AMC Williams sealed an 1-0 away victory. Our opponent in tonight's Cup-match is a Robot-Team and slightly weaker - so we hope to get a victory there. In the league the sister-team Sakura has 10Q plus so it should be normal to lose - but our goal for this season is to qualify for next years CL.
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    FC Dreamhunter
    League Winner Season - 10 x (2-10,12)
    Cup Winner - Season 2
    CL - Season 4,6,10

Berkshire Utd
    League Winner Season - 2,3,4,6,8,9,10,11
    Cup Winner - Season 2
    CL Winner - Season 4,9,12

FC Sakura
    League Winner - Season 2,3,7,8,10,11,12
    Cup Winner - Season 2
    CL Winner - Season 3,8,12

Teresa FC
    League Winner - Season 5,9
    Cup Winner - Season 4

League, Round 2

Nordkurve Graz 1-3 United Til I Die

Nordkurve Graz 103.3 4-1-2N-1-2 ND - United Til I Die 101.5 3N-1-3N-2W-1 then 3N-3N-2W-2

We fell behind straight from the kick off, but Lambert equalized on 24 minutes getting his first for the club, then when we bought on Chicka on the hour it seemed to open the game up and 5 minutes later Marques hit a power driver to get us in front, then with 9 minutes remaining and coming under pressure we got a huge break when their DC hand balled in box and then spat at our player so he was sent off and Lambert converted the penalty, job done.

MOM: Lambert
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

Season 46 (20.10.13/16.11.13) - Be a Football Manager

We really shouldn't be seeing scores like this at level 7

Nice hattrick here btw from Hormazabal
    League Winner - Season 2,4,5,7
    League R/UP - Season 3,6
    Champions League Winner - Season 4,5
    Cup Winner - Season 4,6
    Treble Achieved - Season 4

Currently in Season 8

Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    I don't think it's a hack -- I just think it's some guys took advantage of that sale and bought a gazillion tokens, because they like to have bidding wars...

If you do find out let us all know..

Oh man, Red Devil John I *am* so jealous!! I ♥ Subotic, one of my very favorite players.
    Yeah, I was reading about him in the paper yesterday in a preview to the Arsenal game and thought it would be a good choice as the fellow I bought had a name I could not read, ha ha ha
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

Quote Originally Posted by NeoWilson View Post
    i am vnmese too

round 17 already haha

round 25 now =]

round 61 now lol

I stopped at round 83 since my token reached 300T

does any one know if there has been reported case of successful token hacks ?
    war two tokens buyers, it's normal, i saw few wars like this, but 84 tokens for players free agent is bad (for any players is bad, not only free agent), i give now 1-3 tokens for player, if i won auction is good, but i lost is not bad because lost only 1-3 tokens (my the biggest lost is 10 tokens, if good remember, few seasons ago), interesting me what think people who lose 50, 80, 100 tokens in war of tokens buyers? for them this nothing, because they have 1000 others tokens in game?

8T
    I told you that I am going to sell them for this amount of tokens
    Four more to sell over negotiations

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rubenito View Post
    I wish i could have the players from his server even if I had to go on biding wars to get them but I have to buy my 28-29 years players for 10-20 tokens
    same here
    League: 1st - 1st - 3rd - 2nd - 2nd - 1st - 3rd - 1st - 3rd - 2nd
    CL: x - Ro16 - 2nd - Ro4 - Ro8 - 2nd - 2nd - Ro16 - 1st
    Cup: x - Ro8 - 1st - Playoffs - Preliminary - Qualifying - Preliminary - Playoffs - Qualifying - Ro8

███████████
    ███████████
    ███████████

League Round 2 - This Is How It Should Be

July Fourth 4-0 galatasaray

July Fourth 147.1 3N-5-2 V - galatasaray 137.9 4-3N-1-2

Again I wasn't present at the match because I overslept like yesterday zzzzzz.... But at least this time we got a decent win to get our league season underway, Papaleo scored an early penalty for us in the 2nd minute and it stayed 1-0 through to HT, Before Miku-Zidane and Benayoun got on the scoresheet and Papaleo got a second goal near the end of the match for us. Benayoun picked up his 1st MOTM award today.

Goals: Papaleo (2,84 Pen), Miku-Zidane (53) Benayoun (75) MOTM: Benayoun.

Team Talk: At least this time my team were setup to play the correct formation. Benayoun is playing great and this is what we wanted to see!
    FCB, Shadow, Chester FC and 3 others like this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

daniel FC(74.8) 5-3 Attack FC(72.8)

A Good game from both teams..both managers were watching and trying do to their best but I won..

Goals : Verhappen (10) , Oikonomidis (27,62,74 hat-trick) , Petersen (70) ; Ferreyra (3) Zotos (34,82)
    MOTM : Oikonomidis
    July Fourth, FCB and Cat Harrison like this.
    Live as you were to die tomorrow.
    Learn as if you were to live forever.