Page 64 of 145 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674114 ... LastLast
Like Tree2974Likes

Thread: Season 46 (20.10.13/16.11.13)

Quote Originally Posted by FCB View Post
    I have 2 corner kick and one Free kick .... and I have one dribbler too ...
    so go for freekick, if the other one can't play you don't worry about it. i thinks about player maker because he play DM and CM
    Palaiseau FC in Sever 46
    season 28, level 28

competition Played 1st 2nd top4 last win current season(*)
    League 28 19 6 2 season 27 .....
    Champions league 26 7 1 6 season 25 ........
    Cup 26 2 2 3 season 7 .......
    (*) updated at 1-June-2015

Ucl win after an inspired change

Season 46 (20.10.13/16.11.13)-ucl.jpg
    Extraterestrii - Level 25-Season 27
    19 Times League Winner - 4 Times League Runners Up-1 3rd place
    11 Champions League Winners - 4 Times CL 3rd Place
    1 CUP 2nd place, 1 CUP 3rd place

My Team: http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...nian-team.html
    Our club official facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Extra...19484014750358

Junior Aliens in the 35 T League

1 35T CUP TROPHY-
    1 League Trophy

Top Eleven Romanian Forum Moderator

League, Round 7

United Til I Die 3-1 Yakir FC

United Til I Die 102.3 3N-5-2V then 3N-2N-3W-2 - Yakir FC 103.4 4-1-2N-1-2 then 4-1-2N-3

On 31 minutes Sanchez breaks the deadlock with a long range effort and we are slightly on top, into the second half they blink first and go 3 up top, then on 52 minutes Chicka heads in a Sanchez corner, on 58 minutes they pull one back, so we bring on McNamara and switch Bosch to AMC to give them something to think about, and 2 minutes later Chicka breaks free and passes to Subotic who rolls it in, still they come at us but we will not let them back in the match and defend well.

MOM: Sanchez
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

Sold for 37M and 5T.. Great deal these negotiations are awesome

Chester FC and Shadow like this.
    Live as you were to die tomorrow.
    Learn as if you were to live forever.

SBARATA FC

League round 5:
    Dominated the game and won 3:0 Sucerquia scored 2 and Kern 1, both with one assist. Kern was MOM. Could scored more but was saving players for CL match.

Round 6:
    First game that i was not present and i won 8:0, bigger win of the season, and i was playing with a lot of subs, because were Making saves for cup. My New star ST Barbu scored 2 ad 1 assist, Ronaldo my 34 years old ST 2 goals and 2 assists, was also MOM, van dunen 2 goals, Koziol 1 goal, my other 34 years old ST Rivera scored 1.

Round 7:
    Better the result that the game, scored early by my MC Van dunen, but After that my players missed 3 chances of 1vs1, only in second half Sparagna scores from pénalty, then as usually i suffer a goal and my GK as to shine, only in the 15 last minutes After i bring to the game Barbu in a free kick and daniel alves from long range, i can finish with a Confortable result of 4:1 to me.
    I dont know Why but Kern was MOM.

CL played against the 2 games against the Team with the highest quality in the group, and only had wins.
    But we faced them well and in first game we draw away 2:2, After being lose for 2 times, Sucerquia and Maymam scored the goals.
    His DL was MOM.
    IN the second game we draw at home 1:1 After being winning, Barbu scored the goal.
    My DC Leitgeb were MOM.

After 4 games we lost one and draw 3 so we are third with 3 points, and need to be very lucky to reach the last 16.

Cup:

We are facing the Team that beat us last season in the cup, that time in the last 16.
    The league game and cup were only 1 hour apart and did not have time to change players or give boosters, because was only able to log in 1 minute before the start of the match.
    The other manager was present and had 1 suporter, i was playing home.
    Barbu scored for us on the 21st minute but they equalizer on the 29th minute. In second half i made 2 substitutions to refresh players, but the Team was tired and they managed to scored the 2nd.
    Final result 2:1 for them and we are in a dificult situation to reach the last 16. But we will fight till the end.

Breaking News - July Fourth's First Ever 9* Defender

The 9* Legend THAT is... James Lamb

Stats On Reaching 9* Legend Status

July Fourth 9* Club Members

• Alex Zidane (S13)
    • Stacey Papaleo Jr. (S13 & S15)
    • Miguel Perez Michu (S16)
    • Hatsune Miku (S16-S23 inclusive)
    • Stacey Papaleo III (S23 & S24)
    • Angel Miku-Zidane (S23)
    • Chano Petersen (S23 & S24)
    • Ryogo Kusama (S23)
    • James Lamb (S24)
    Chester FC, dv8r, FCB and 3 others like this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

my friend in CL, 2x yellow card for opponent in 33', and 4 goals Hutchison

Season 46 (20.10.13/16.11.13)-senal.jpg

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Chester FC View Post
    my friend in CL, 2x yellow card for opponent in 33', and 4 goals Hutchison

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	senal.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	78.8 KB 
ID:	14400
    lol it happened in the EPL last week I think. He fouled a player, got a YC and then came too close to the free click and got another yellow right after
    Chester FC likes this.
    LV1: League
    LV2: League, CL, Cup
    LV3: League, 3rd in CL
    LV4: League, CL
    LV5: League, CL
    LV6: League
    LV7: League, 2nd in CL

Dreamer
    2 consecutive loses against the strongest team in our group. But for some reason, he also lost first leg to Suparman, a much weaker opponent.

Now I cannot decide my own fate. I must win the last 2 games and hope that Mike FC does not get trolled again ..

LV1: League
    LV2: League, CL, Cup
    LV3: League, 3rd in CL
    LV4: League, CL
    LV5: League, CL
    LV6: League
    LV7: League, 2nd in CL

Rookie
    It's all over now

This morning the winning streak of FC Sakura ended. And in a quite spectacular way..

FC Massimo, or friendly rivals from Rome beat the team on their hometurf convincingly 0-3. They suprised us with a tactic they have never used before and scored twice between the 38th and 39th minute. Later in this game their striker was again successful. The whole Sakura-team had a mediocre day - no 8, only 6 and 7s. And of course everyone can have a really bad game - unfortunately this time it was our goalkeeper. Even the fact that one of Massimo's players has been sent off in minute 60 did not help us at all ...

Anyway, we are now second in the league and will have another chance to play against our rivals (we beat them in last year's CL-final) - and we might face each other again in this year's CL.

FC Dreamhunter was active on the transfer-market and bought two new strikers. At noon we will try to overcome our 2-4 loss in the first cup-leg. Yesterday's games brought us two wins and especially the 2-0 in the CL against FC Elzalabany was very well received as we play against them three times within four days. Today again in the League which seems to be much more interesting compared to the two last seasons. After seven rounds four teams stay unbeaten. Dreamhunter leads by two points against the other three teams, inlcuding Elzalabany.

Teresa FC and Berkshire Utd were successful in the CL and League and are well on track. Berkshire plays today against our strongest competitor in the League, SSSport from Russia. A win would put us already six points ahead.
    Last edited by Dreamhunter; 10-29-2013 at 06:58 AM.
    FC Dreamhunter
    League Winner Season - 10 x (2-10,12)
    Cup Winner - Season 2
    CL - Season 4,6,10

Berkshire Utd
    League Winner Season - 2,3,4,6,8,9,10,11
    Cup Winner - Season 2
    CL Winner - Season 4,9,12

FC Sakura
    League Winner - Season 2,3,7,8,10,11,12
    Cup Winner - Season 2
    CL Winner - Season 3,8,12