Page 62 of 145 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472112 ... LastLast
Like Tree2974Likes

Thread: Season 46 (20.10.13/16.11.13)

Rookie
    FC Dreamhunter humiliated at home

In yesterday's cup-match the Dreamhunters were absolutely chanceless against a team which was a bit stronger. After 70 minutes the visitors lead 0-3. Afterwards we played total offense and were able to get two goals back by AMC Pereira-Marins. So things did not look too bad, but in the very last minute another counter brought us a - deserved - 2-4 loss. So we believe that this round will bring an end to our dreams to regain the cup again. We had absolutely no answer to his tactics - 3W - 0 - 3N - 1 3 and counter. Can anybody of your give me advice how to play against this formation???? PLEASE... An away-win against this team with 3 goals difference seems right now a bit unrealistic, but at least we want to go out of this competition with dignity...

And what's really disturbing - all my players received 7 and 8 ratings....

The other matches brought more or less easy wins and a draw in the CL and so we lead our CL-group by two points and now also the League due to better goal-difference.

Berkshire Utd won all games and is already 3 points ahead in the League, also stays unbeaten in the CL.

Our Japanese-based team FC Sakura continues its unbeaten streak - now 72 games in a row without loss. By the way - what is YOUR team-record for unbeaten games??. The Cup-Match was very tough, but we won 2-1 at home and hope to advance.

The team I spend the most time with right now is the low-budget FC Teresa. We are still looking at the transfer market to find some opportunities to strenghten our squad. This is really very hard as we cannot spend more than 2 Tokens for each player. This of course limits our possibilites, as well as the lack of money. In addition the "machine" seems to hate us - in every game we have at least one injury - and this definitely sucks So right now we are selling every player who is injured more than 4 days and try to replace him with a (possible) better one who has higher quality. This can turn out to be quite nerve-wrecking as we can only bid when nobody else is interested in the player. It took now three days to find a DL - but today we could sign a young Norwegian. So let's hope that he stays healthy. Right now 3 players injured.

So - against all odds (and overcoming an idiotic Top11-"Friend" who is absolutely clueless and gives us more friendship-matches than we want - sometimes 90 minutes before important games) - the team plays really successful. We lead the CL-Group with 3 wins and yesterday evening a 3-0 in the Cup-Away game makes us hope to advance. The interesting fact about this game was that due to one injury I had to start the player with the worst quality ratings (about 10Q less than the second-worst one) - and he scored the first two goals!!!!

The League finds us now on third place, three points behind our sister-team Sakura and the other title-contender, FC Massimo. As our goal is to qualify for next CL (and maybe even stay on third place) we are happy to have already a 4-point lead to the fifth place.
    Last edited by Dreamhunter; 10-28-2013 at 07:24 AM.
    FC Dreamhunter
    League Winner Season - 10 x (2-10,12)
    Cup Winner - Season 2
    CL - Season 4,6,10

Berkshire Utd
    League Winner Season - 2,3,4,6,8,9,10,11
    Cup Winner - Season 2
    CL Winner - Season 4,9,12

FC Sakura
    League Winner - Season 2,3,7,8,10,11,12
    Cup Winner - Season 2
    CL Winner - Season 3,8,12

Teresa FC
    League Winner - Season 5,9
    Cup Winner - Season 4

Cup 3rd Round 1st leg: SportclubSturmGraz (72.8, 3W-4-3) - FC Kneipenkick (72.0, 4-2-2-2 Hex) 3:2 (1:1 HT)
    This match turned in the last minutes twice, sadly finally to my dissadvantage. Graz went 1-0 in front after 7 minutes, but FCK stroke back by Decker (11.). At HT the home team manager switched to 4-3W-1 and FCK reacted with 4-1-2-1-2. Another goal by Decker (51.) brought FCK in front, but Siebert (84.) and Weihrauch (86.) turned the match for the home side.

At least we can report some good news from the transfer market:
    Season 46 (20.10.13/16.11.13)-winger.jpg
    Season 46 (20.10.13/16.11.13)-defender.jpg
    dan1daking likes this.

Founded: January, 16th 2013
    League level: 20
    "We are no cup team, we are a pub team"

- FCK stories from time to time, when I look around. -

After 3 consecutive league draws, our rivals results have been kind and we are hanging on to top spot but we need to get back to winning ways!
    Raykco likes this.
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

A very very hard victory against the last place
    Season 46 (20.10.13/16.11.13)-hard.jpg
    Extraterestrii - Level 25-Season 27
    19 Times League Winner - 4 Times League Runners Up-1 3rd place
    11 Champions League Winners - 4 Times CL 3rd Place
    1 CUP 2nd place, 1 CUP 3rd place

My Team: http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...nian-team.html
    Our club official facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Extra...19484014750358

Junior Aliens in the 35 T League

1 35T CUP TROPHY-
    1 League Trophy

Top Eleven Romanian Forum Moderator

I started to p*** off with this game even more...2-1 lost at home, more shots, more poscession, no one gets 7 rating. More p***es are my team got 1 hour home time shifting as well...

AEPRE FC is ready to end. Sounds like our team just can't win any more trophies...3 games without a win...I'm cursed...

Looks like JF server will be helding a new AEPRE FC reboot, which the team will be called "Avicii Forever". I think it's the new Bobo is cursed...
    Last edited by pnr8555; 10-28-2013 at 09:39 AM.

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

A a Z FC

League round 6:
    Easy away win 4:1 against a abandoned team, not mutch to say, the goals were scored by Rosas, Saianda, Litsos and Marechal, Shalmana with 2 assists from corners was MOM. The worst was another injury, this time my MR. Silva.

ROUND 7:
    We were playing 1st at home, And it is the Team with Best Q in the league.
    We started well, chamorro makes the first at 12nd minute, then His st on 1vs1 make the equalizer at 33rd minute.
    Not many chances and without expected His ST again 1vs1 and they made the second at 77th minute, we manage to equalize with a penalty scored by Chamorro at 84th minute, but After 2 minutes from a long range they got the third.

2:3 was the final result, really not fair but this is football.
    His ST was MOM

Cup game had no history, win by 3:0 at home. Chamorro, Rosas and Stone scored the goals. Chamorro was MOM.

A win in the CL game today can give us the passport the last 16, lets see what we can do, since we are playing away, and probably the manager cant be at the match.

AEPRE FC declared semi-active, and welcome to new team, Avicii Forever
    As AEPRE FC's manager have made a very tough decision on giving up AEPRE FC, they have finally done it.

With a very poor performance from AEPRE FC nowadays, plus a few issues on their current team, they have decided to announce the retirement of a very tumbling performed team.

The final statement is made by Ian Cuth, the owner of AEPRE FC to over 300,000 fans and stock holders at the iGP Manager Stadium: "We wish like to say thank you for a very wonderful 9 seasons at our team. We have done our best but it sounds like we could not won any more trophies. I'm sorry to say this but the journey has come to an end."

Cuth also added "Can you please, the other managers...Please rename one of your ST to Charnvit Kumchai, Thai nationality, any squad number. Thank you."

The new team will be called "Avicii Forever", with the iGP Manager Stadium will be renamed to CU Stadium. It will be on FCB server, July Fourth server, or Arsenal FC (Shadow) server. Token buying will also be there too.
    Last edited by pnr8555; 10-28-2013 at 11:10 AM.

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

daniel FC(75.6) 2-0 Ivica FC(68.1)

Didn't watch the match.. I got my fourth injury ..1 injury per match.. and in a row
    Thank you Mourinho ..!!

Goals : Petersen (49) Neumeyer (83) MOTM : Konstantinidis
    Rubenito likes this.
    Live as you were to die tomorrow.
    Learn as if you were to live forever.

League, round 7

Fortes 0-4 Perfect Tactics

Fortes: 75.8, 4-4-2 | Perfect Tactics: 88.5, 4-1-4-1/4-5-1v/3N-5-2v

We continue to win and stay in 1st place ahead of chasing rivals malta fc. It took us time to get started as we couldn't find a way through and out of nowhere, Power set up Van der Zande to shoot from distance and give us the lead. Then Suparman knocked in a free kick for 0-2. Petersen made it 0-3 with a long range strike after coming on as a substitute and there was a late goal from Power to end a very easy match.

Goals: Van der Zande (31'), Suparman (33'), Petersen (54'), Power (85')
    MOTM: Van der Zande
    Mo Meow Odom, FCB and reddeviljohn like this.

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Rookie
    REALLY ?!????

So your team is on top of the league and you play against the worst team of the league which had not won a single game. You bring out your best formation which is at least Q10 better than the other team. Then two players of the other team get injured and no substitution.

... and in the end you are happy to get away with a 1-0 win - although all your players get rates of 7 or 8...

Now tell me - what is wrong with this picture ?!??!???

Good thing - the Sakura-Samurais stay unbeaten at the top of the table...
    FC Dreamhunter
    League Winner Season - 10 x (2-10,12)
    Cup Winner - Season 2
    CL - Season 4,6,10

Berkshire Utd
    League Winner Season - 2,3,4,6,8,9,10,11
    Cup Winner - Season 2
    CL Winner - Season 4,9,12

FC Sakura
    League Winner - Season 2,3,7,8,10,11,12
    Cup Winner - Season 2
    CL Winner - Season 3,8,12