Page 86 of 145 FirstFirst ... 3676848586878896136 ... LastLast
Like Tree2974Likes

Thread: Season 46 (20.10.13/16.11.13)

FCB
    Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    Good thing you didn't tank, eh? I did say you'll easily get back to 1st place
    yep you are right ... thanks for supporting otherwise I would have Tank the season without fighting ...
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    FCB - Indian Team

Playing form 2013

I told you FCB league is yours

FCB
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    I told you FCB league is yours
    Thank you shadow ...
    FCB - Indian Team

Playing form 2013

Last edited by Wiesse; 11-04-2013 at 09:47 AM.

A a Z FC

LEAGUE ROUND 12:
    A unexpected loss against 5th by 1:0, couldnt see the game, what not a good game for us.

LEAGUE ROUND13:

We were playing against the last, the winning by 8:0 was not a surprise.
    The goals were scored by Hoang Quang, Queirós, Litsos, Antunes, Chamorro, Marechal and Stone twice. Stone was MOM with 2 goals and 2 assists.

CUP:
    After a draw away, we were confidente that could achive the next stage.
    We domintated the 1st half, a lot of chances, but we did not scored, at the beggining of 2nd half they got two chances and scored on both ocasions, we tired to get back in the game, but After that we got a injured, and only got a consolation goal almost at the end of the game by Shalmana.
    His DC was MOM.

CL:
    Could not see the game and a error of tactic made me lost the first game at home, against a similar Q Team.
    The final result was 3:1 to my opponent, Antunes scored our only goal and my GK made 6 defenses.
    His ST was MOM.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Rookie
    Half-Season Resumee of Dreamhunter Franchise

After 13 games played in the league I must say that I am satisfied with 3 teams while I am a bit disappointed by the performance of FC Dreamhunter, although the results were kind of expected. During the weekend we went out of the Cup against a much stronger team and as I was not able to see games during the weekend the 0-3 and 0-2 losses were in fact okay. In the CL we won easily the first leg 4-0 away and should advance without problems. The only real upset was the 1-3 home-loss in the League against the then second placed team, although I kind of expected it too. We had two away-games within 30 minutes and I could not attend. So the team was tired and a real awful performance of the GK really did not help a lot. So my patience has finally run out and I will sell him and hope to find a GK who will be more reliable. Still we are now only 1 point behind the leaders and it is still in our hands to win the league. Actually the CL also doesn't look too bad for us. We also started to power-train three young defenders and hope that our defence will be stabile in the second half of the season.

Berkshire Utd has a 13-0-0 record and will also advance to the next round of the CL. As this team has less games to play than the others we also train a lot and therefore improve the players.

Our 35-Token-Team Teresa FC continues to surprise although we really suffer with injuries. We are still active in all three competitions. In the League we are third, 12 points ahead of the fourth place, and will reach our goal for the season. We can also expect to advance in the next round in the CL and today's Cup match looks makeable for us. Anyway, we will need more depth to the squad and as we do not have many tokens we can only get new players if nobody else is interested in them. But so far our new signings have all delivered very well!

FC Sakura is second in the league and will end this season as runner-up as we are stronger than the third placed team and do not spend as much money as the first placed squad, which we will face later in the CL. We are still active in the Cup and face an interesting match today.
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    FC Dreamhunter
    League Winner Season - 10 x (2-10,12)
    Cup Winner - Season 2
    CL - Season 4,6,10

Berkshire Utd
    League Winner Season - 2,3,4,6,8,9,10,11
    Cup Winner - Season 2
    CL Winner - Season 4,9,12

FC Sakura
    League Winner - Season 2,3,7,8,10,11,12
    Cup Winner - Season 2
    CL Winner - Season 3,8,12

Teresa FC
    League Winner - Season 5,9
    Cup Winner - Season 4

I have no words

TRIPLETE FC
    Italian Team, Season 18, Level 18

5 Time Treble Winners
    (Season 3,12,14,15,17)

16 League Titles
    Season 1,2,3,4,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17
    11 Champions League Titles
    Season 2,3,4,5,6,7,10,12,14,15,17
    8 Cup Titles
    Season 1,3,9,11,12,14,15,17

my team showcase, here: TRIPLETE FC (Italian Team)

Quote Originally Posted by ppturano View Post
    I have no words

Sorry for you loss and it is BS but this is why I do not spend on the game!
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

Quote Originally Posted by ppturano View Post
    I have no words

i guess you have about 40-60 in possesion . Don't watch your match, you 'll win
    Palaiseau FC in Sever 46
    season 28, level 28

competition Played 1st 2nd top4 last win current season(*)
    League 28 19 6 2 season 27 .....
    Champions league 26 7 1 6 season 25 ........
    Cup 26 2 2 3 season 7 .......
    (*) updated at 1-June-2015

League Round 14 - Round 1 Redemption

July Fourth 5-0 Pungpond FC

July Fourth 149.0 4-5-1 V 1st half, 4-2N-3W-1 2nd half, Pungpund FC 139.9 5-1-2N-2

We played the team that got the draw against us in the opening round of league fixtures and we have to be said we were not very pleased with that result, today was different, we were present and made any important changes to the team and buried them in the first half, After a series of attacks blocked Watson scored from distance to give us the lead then Petersen made it 2-0 with a solo effort when he got through on goal, Papaleo then scored a penalty and fired another in before HT to make it 4-0, The second half was more dull and we made a slight formation change and brought Miku into the game and Miku scored after being put through from Petersen but other than that it was a dull 2nd half as we already won the game by then.

Goals: Watson (19) Petersen (37) Papaleo (38 Pen,42) Miku (62) MOTM: Miku.

Team Talk: Well... We are in control of the league and it's just a matter of time now until we win the title.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*