Page 88 of 145 FirstFirst ... 3878868788899098138 ... LastLast
Like Tree2974Likes

Thread: Season 46 (20.10.13/16.11.13)

SBARATA FC

With only the league to fight for, we are doing that.

Round 12:
    Playing away against one of the Team who is fighting for top 4, we started strong but we couldnt score, After intervale we changed tactic, started to have more possession and at 49th minute Rivera scores from a corner of Sparagna, we are in control and at 55th our newly both 18 years old DC Maillot made 2:0 After a passe of Barbu, nothing more hapened and another 3 points to us.
    MOM: DC khemila

ROUND 13:
    Playing against one of the teams that are fighting for the 4th place at home.
    As usual we started dominating, but nothing, only at 31st minute Maillot scores the first from a long range, at the beggining of second half they equalize on a 1vs1 chance, but we kept strong and at 61st Barbu scores After a passe of Rivera, to confirm the win at 69th minute Barbu makes the passe and Maymam put it in.
    Final score 3:1 to us. MOM: our DC Khemila.
    To complement it the 1st got a troll result and we are now at 3 points

ROUND 14:
    playing home against the third highest Q Team, but since the manager is not very active, not having a great result, only 8th place.
    As usually we started dominated, but my STs need to misse a few chances before they score anything.
    Infortunatly Sparagna got injured, and Koziol took is place, at minute 31st Rivera makes the first After a corner of Alves, at 48th they it a double corner and they equalize, but we continue to press and at 56th Maymam scores After a passe of Rivera, at 63th Rivera scores again After a corner of Alves, at 83th Koziol makes the 4th from a free kick.
    MOM: Rivera
    Cat Harrison and tongly45 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by dan1daking View Post
    Im Starting to think it is because of the 4-4-2 tactic we are getting bad results.. That tactic is seriously OP
    442 is the most stable formation in this game. Only the way you play make it dangerous or not. i used 442 to beat what ever formation strange.
    Cat Harrison and Raykco like this.
    Palaiseau FC in Sever 46
    season 28, level 28

competition Played 1st 2nd top4 last win current season(*)
    League 28 19 6 2 season 27 .....
    Champions league 26 7 1 6 season 25 ........
    Cup 26 2 2 3 season 7 .......
    (*) updated at 1-June-2015

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Nothing can stole are 19 title so we removed the win bonus...

3-0 in league (away)

and 4-1 in cup (home)

Go Orlova!
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

FCB
    League Match - 14

(54.2) FCB 4 - 1 Thai Team (51.3)

4-2-2-2 Hexagon | 4-1-2-3

M Pavan (1', 36')
    Dimas (15')
    Aagaard (67')

Neymar (81')

MOTM: Dimas

Match Report:

Good win for FCB today. They thought that it is going to tough as they struggled too much in the 1st match with the same formation and opponent but FCB pull this off very easily. FCB got a corner kick very first minute when Mina passes the ball and was cleared for Corner. Mina crossed high in to the box and Pavan with great header sent in to the roof of the net. FCB got 1-0 lead. After some time M Pavan was through defense and gave excellent pass to Dimas and who scored a goal for FCB. At 36' Adam trip FCB's player and conceded a Free kick and M Pavan took the free kick and with out any mistake he scored his 2nd goal of the match. after few minutes Opponents player was 1v1 with keeper but FCB' goalie saved that shot. At half FCB in lead with 3-0.

After start of the 2nd half opponents tried too much and got a free kick which was stopped by FCB's keeper Buffon. FCB made a substitution for Master and Aagaard was in and scored a his just after few minuted of his entry from a great pass from Mina. At 81' Robben tripped and conceded a free kick for Thai team and Neymar took it and with out a problem he scored from it. FCB won the match with 4-1.

Team Talk: ​ Good win for us today in the league. we received a friendship request from today's opponent.
    FCB - Indian Team

Playing form 2013

Nice game

first match win in series of important matchs
    i'm confortable now in the cup
    Kanji comes gain 2 matches 7 points(3 match 5 5 5 before ), it sounds that he must be used as a supper sub and not a starting 11, otherwise F. Asku is a great set piece player, he always scored goals in important moment

match report:Palaiseau FC 4-1 FC Corleone
    (56.0 hexagonal then 432RL1) vs (55.7 352flat)

the first 15 minutes, Corleone totally dominated the match, they have 5 shoots and 4 on target but none of them go in. We need to 20th minute for the first shot on target. But seen palaiseau Fc change to short passing and focus in the Right we have more chance. unfortunelly the goals comme from left flank when Van Damme drift over 2 player and set a good assite to Kidz.
    the second half we dominated, in 55 th minutes manager ordered Kanji to warm up despite that he got 5 5 5 7 for the last 3 matches, although Kidz has a goals and also voted man of the match but he has never touch a ball . But when Kanji come in, immidiately we concerned a goals. that's make me scared. But when pull Asku blue arrow Kanji creat many chance and end up with a goals and an assiste. F Asku has 2 chance to take the freekick, the 1st one is poor but the second one is great. I dreamed always such a type of player, always good rating and score goals at important moment.

MOTM: Kidz

Season 46 (20.10.13/16.11.13)-cat.png
    Last edited by tongly45; 11-04-2013 at 09:14 PM.
    Palaiseau FC in Sever 46
    season 28, level 28

Palaiseau (Q56) 3 must win matches.
    League:
    the two match successive with Ba Mau FC(#1 Q54 but he is really good in starting 11) and Pham FC(#2 Q 55.3) and following by the match after between Pham FC and Ba Mau FC.
    in the 2 matches, we must have at least 4 points to continue the titre race. any defeat to Ba Mau Fc may end the hope for Palaiseau FC

Champions league: Must win match, we are about 1* better than Bi FC, a win is expected but if we couldn't win we'll out. i couldn't underestimate troolo Mourinho

Cup: the return matche with FC Corleone is important but we won 4-1 so if it isn't a bad day, we'll come to next round,
    Palaiseau FC in Sever 46
    season 28, level 28

Quote Originally Posted by TypTex View Post
    "Nothing can stole are 19 title so we removed the win bonus..."

Do that in a real life situation there would be revolt ....

I'm new to this forum but it looks like your management style reflects the forum moderation style.

What do you mean by that?
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by tongly45 View Post
    first match win in series of important matchs
    i'm confortable now in the cup
    Kanji comes gain 2 matches 7 points(3 match 5 5 5 before ), it sounds that he must be used as a supper sub and not a starting 11, otherwise F. Asku is a great set piece player, he always scored goals in important moment

match report:Palaiseau FC 4-1 FC Corleone
    (56.0 hexagonal then 432RL1) vs (55.7 352flat)

the first 15 minutes, Corleone totally dominated the match, they have 5 shoots and 4 on target but none of them go in. We need to 20th minute for the first shot on target. But seen palaiseau Fc change to short passing and focus in the Right we have more chance. unfortunelly the goals comme from left flank when Van Damme drift over 2 player and set a good assite to Kidz.
    the second half we dominated, in 55 th minutes manager ordered Kanji to warm up despite that he got 5 5 5 7 for the last 3 matches, although Kidz has a goals and also voted man of the match but he has never touch a ball . But when Kanji come in, immidiately we concerned a goals. that's make me scared. But when pull Asku blue arrow Kanji creat many chance and end up with a goals and an assiste. F Asku has 2 chance to take the freekick, the 1st one is poor but the second one is great. I dreamed always such a type of player, always good rating and score goals at important moment.

MOTM: Kidz

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	cat.png 
Views:	2 
Size:	1.7 KB 
ID:	14688
    4-1 for me too in cup, I'm waiting for the next opponent!
    tongly45, Raykco and Cat Harrison like this.

Season 46 (20.10.13/16.11.13)-m.jpg

match in Cup two the best teams on my server (which I seen)

Mouri Club 0-1 MR

Mouri Club - level 11 - won the most of trophies
    League - 10 titles
    CL - 9 titles
    Cup - 6 titles / 2x runner up
    quality of team - 80.8
    starting XI - around 84
    1 player Q90 - 1 player 9* (look from his level 11)
    2 players 8*
    8 players 7*
    3 players 6*
    2 players 5*
    1 player 4*

he watched + 4 supporters, played 4-3N-1-2, 4-3N-2W-1, 4-5-1 V-Style, again 4-3N-1-2, 3N-4-1-2

MR - level 10 - the highest quality on server
    League - 7 titles / 1x 3th / 1x 4th
    CL - 4 titles / 1x 2nd
    Cup - 2 titles
    quality of team - 84.4
    starting XI - 89
    14 players Q89 - 14 players 9* (look from his level 10)
    2 players 7*
    1 player 5*
    1 player 3*

he not watched, without supporters, played 4-1-3N-2

edit: his goals in league after 14 rounds: 72 to 0

MR was a normal team, I remember when I seen him in transfer market (we was both on this same level), but at the moment is BIG tokens buyer

5* for me Q60-64, 6* - 65-69, 7* 70-74, 8* 75-79, 9* 80-84, 10* 85-89, 11* 90-94, (yes, i know max is 9*)
    Last edited by Chester FC; 11-04-2013 at 11:44 PM.
    Wiesse, tongly45, HULIANO and 3 others like this.