Thread: Season 46 (20.10.13/16.11.13)

Quote Originally Posted by dan1daking View Post
    loool what a troll .. i won with an illegal formation
    and I try so hard but out of the CUP..
    leg1 2-4
    leg2 2-1
    this time Messi became Messy ((

Cat Harrison likes this.

Well after a perfect looking season Real Ibiza are out of the cup on away goals, lost 1-0 despite deserving at least a draw, played a level 4
    opponent which I'm not very happy about (seeing as I'm level 2)

2-1 down in the champions league semi final which will be played tomorrow, Will be going all out attack in that game

Slightly annoyed with the 3 injurys to 3 key players in the last 2 days, but there's no chance im wasting tokens on injury boosters,

Still top of the league (for now) but i'll be experimenting with new formations and positions over the remaining league games i'm guaranteed to finish atleast 3rd.

I'll also be selling a few players to generate funds for next season soon, and hopefully the scout list next season will be kind to me.

Gutted to be out of the cup, thought it was going to be my year,

Onwards and Upwards!
    Cat Harrison likes this.

The biggest troll of the season was tonight!!!!! Opponent playing 3N-2N-3W-1 so I played 3N-3W(M*)-2W(AM*)-2. I agree I went a bit weak in defence but my 3DCs were taking his 2 STs while my ML/MR were on blue arrows and were taking his ML/MR. And he had no wing defence so I went dowwn fanks. Imagine the score, 4-0!!!! U might say my week defence caused me to concede so many, but he had no wing defence and he kept clean sheet!!! Amazing troll.
    I tell u what, I am still 2nd but 3rds have a match in hand, they advance to 2nd spot, I WIL QUIT THE GME!!!!! U will get to know if I am paying anymore or not tomorrow.
    Well, even if I quit the game, I will still be here on the forums.
    An ya, not to forget, my top scorer Cazorla gt banned for a match as he reaches the 'Yellow Card Limit' . And I have reached my limit of patience.

Quote Originally Posted by Saransh Vatsa View Post
    The biggest troll of the season was tonight!!!!! Opponent playing 3N-2N-3W-1 so I played 3N-3W(M*)-2W(AM*)-2. I agree I went a bit weak in defence but my 3DCs were taking his 2 STs while my ML/MR were on blue arrows and were taking his ML/MR. And he had no wing defence so I went dowwn fanks. Imagine the score, 4-0!!!! U might say my week defence caused me to concede so many, but he had no wing defence and he kept clean sheet!!! Amazing troll.
    I tell u what, I am still 2nd but 3rds have a match in hand, they advance to 2nd spot, I WIL QUIT THE GME!!!!! U will get to know if I am paying anymore or not tomorrow.
    Well, even if I quit the game, I will still be here on the forums.
    An ya, not to forget, my top scorer Cazorla gt banned for a match as he reaches the 'Yellow Card Limit' . And I have reached my limit of patience.
    Experiencing the end of season trolls I see. I hate them :/.

We are through to the cup final for the first time in our 7 season history in the champions league we lost the first leg at home 3-1 so I think our hopes for a champions league final have been dashed. If we win the league game today then we've officially won the league.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

League - Round 22
    Hubert FC (SXI ~57) 1-2 Chester FC (64.8)
    3N-1-4-2 vs 4-5-1 V-Style

League Round 22 Result: July Fourth 5-0 F.C. Aydost July Fourth were at their usual business of rolling over teams in the league today, Miku opened the scoring before Petersen made it 2-0 and also provided the assist from a corner for Calavicci before HT, Martin ended his long wait for his first July Fourth and Petersen found Miku in the area to seal a brace and a good win for us.

RR "Shark" Cup Semi-Final 2nd Leg Result: R.C. ZAMO VIGO 2-2 July Fourth (Agg: 2-6) With the cup tie pretty much done in the first leg between these 2 teams. We decided to use the chance to rest players like Petersen,Calavicci and Benayoun for this match because they were on a yellow card, Zamo took the lead through Martinez off a Ronaldo corner, O'Sullivan equalised for us in a rare start in Petersen's absence, Then Zamo got back infront when Frabregas (Yes it's spelt wrong) headed in fro a Ronaldo corner, Martin didn't have to wait too long for his second goal for July Fourth as a long distance strike found the back of the net.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

We can win the league tonight with a win over 2nd place malta fc

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    We can win the league tonight with a win over 2nd place malta fc
    Good luck

Good luck dv8r

HOLY **** .. viewing some teams today I saw this.. Every single team (except 2) is a team with 5*,6* and 7* players..
    Now thats a Hard League..
    Edit : top 2 teams are teams with 10-15 players with 7* and 8* players but their average is lower because of some youth players i guess
    Last edited by dan1daking; 11-12-2013 at 07:22 PM.
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    Live as you were to die tomorrow.
    Learn as if you were to live forever.