Page 18 of 59 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast
Like Tree237Likes

Thread: The Boot Room (new managers zone)

Rookie
    Off with his head.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Update for my matches
    Win the League match 1-0 by a goal from my AMC Migel'
    Now, for my cup game 1 hour after that, I logged in a little late so when I saw the screen, the clock said 'soon'. Match started withinn15 secs so didn't apply greens. Started with 4-1-2-1-2 ND against 4-1-1-1-3. ST Krushovski put us in lead at 14th min from a corner by MC Ledent. I went to sub my Left back oorceddu out to get in MC Olsina and make my DR play DC(which he can play) and changing my 2 MCs position to ML/MR. Thus changing my formation to 3N-1-3W-1-2. But meanwhile they equalized at 17th min. At 36th min, we came back on lead by a Goal from ST Perbet. After half time, they equalized at 49th min and then took lead at 75th min. Their MC got injured at 85th min and no sub came in as their manager was not present. Match ended 3-2 against us but we qualified on away goals as aggt score was 3-3 and we had these 2 away goals and they had none.
    Scorers for us- Krushovki (Ledent)
    Perbet
    Their DR got MoM

Should Kaka' have been selected for Brazil's WC squad?
    Tell us ur opinion-

http://forum.topeleven.com/football-...-new-post.html

P.S.S The person in my avatar is NOT me! He is the God of Cricket, Sachin Tendulkar.

New problem. I have a league match tomorrow at 9:21 pm and The 1st leg of the next round of cup at 22:36 pm. So only 15 mins. I can watch the games so shall I still change my Cup match( which is home) time????? Why is this scheduling so rubbish???!!!! It is a way to make us spend tokens!!!!! I will now have to waste my 2T most probably!!!!! I don't even buy tokens, they r so important for me!!!!!!? aaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrggggggggghhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!! Hate u Nordeus!!!!!

Tell us ur opinion-

P.S.S The person in my avatar is NOT me! He is the God of Cricket, Sachin Tendulkar.

Banned
    dont spend the tokens to move it. just play

Quote Originally Posted by Saransh Vatsa View Post
    New problem. I have a league match tomorrow at 9:21 pm and The 1st leg of the next round of cup at 22:36 pm. So only 15 mins. I can watch the games so shall I still change my Cup match( which is home) time????? Why is this scheduling so rubbish???!!!! It is a way to make us spend tokens!!!!! I will now have to waste my 2T most probably!!!!! I don't even buy tokens, they r so important for me!!!!!!? aaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrggggggggghhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!! Hate u Nordeus!!!!!
    Maybe you have made a mistake while typing your post, but the time between 9.21 and 22.36 is surely 75 minutes and not just 15, which should give you ample time for arrangement.
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Raykco View Post
    Maybe you have made a mistake while typing your post, but the time between 9.21 and 22.36 is surely 75 minutes and not just 15, which should give you ample time for arrangement.
    he went from 24hr to 12hr in reporting his times. I kinda figured that out Raykco, just sayin.....

Quote Originally Posted by Raykco View Post
    Sorry I meant 21:21 to 21:36

Tell us ur opinion-

Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    dont spend the tokens to move it. just play
    That is what even I was thinking. Agreed then....
    So Better luck next time, NORDEUS!!!!!!!!!

Tell us ur opinion-

Rookie
    You should decide which is more important and play your first team for that match.
    Use your reserves for the other match and play your fitter players in both matches if you don't have 22 fit players.
    Maybe sub the 3 with highest condition rather than lowest and play them in the 2nd match

I woke up early today to play my match and it got forfeited because he didn't put 11 players to start lol.. made me wake up early as well >_< lol
    Funny as he had 14 players in his squad... so the game didn't automatically select his team nor did they give him any gens

I have a problem with one of my players, he's valued at 260k (just below highest value third of my team, highest is 1.41M lowest 24k.. L2)
    He's Q16, and exactly middle rated Q of my team.
    But his ratings in games are atrocious! 6 5 6 and a 4
    In my first season he was just as bad. I've tried to sell him 3 times now and no offers lol... no one wants this loser
    Should I just power train him up to Q19 and then try to sell him again, continue to play him as back-up or just keep selling him until he goes?

keep normal training and keep selling... or just >>> sack!

Page 18 of 59 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast