Page 20 of 59 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast
Like Tree237Likes

Thread: The Boot Room (new managers zone)

Update:
    Won my league game 5-1
    Then came my cup game with 5 mins remaining. Was able to happy greens and change formation.
    WS countering 4-4-2 classic with 4-1-2-1-2 ND. Lost 3-0. Don't know where I went wrong. He was 3Q higher maybe thats why. Will try for a come back in the away match but that's too tough.

Should Kaka' have been selected for Brazil's WC squad?
    Tell us ur opinion-

http://forum.topeleven.com/football-...-new-post.html

P.S.S The person in my avatar is NOT me! He is the God of Cricket, Sachin Tendulkar.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Don Duffy View Post
    Sign him, Zangy. It costs you no tokens and you can put him up for sale immediately and make a dollar. Team rest will always cost 6 rests no matter how many players you have.
    Team rests are 1 every 3 players, I've been paying 7 boosters for 5%, I've signed him as I got another injury after winning an offline match 3-0, now its 8 boosters.

3 1st teamers out injured now 4-5days each one :-/

My new Q10 youngster is valued at 260k, so hopefully he's a good trainer and I can get him up to saleable Q in time
    Last edited by Zangy; 10-27-2013 at 09:40 PM.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Yeah the team rest you get screwed on if you don't have squad #/3 evenly (I usually have 22 players, it's 8 for "rest all")
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Rookie
    Damn, just lost the cup game I rescheduled 0-1
    His team valued at only 4-5M while mine is 8M, but he was Q17.6-8 while I'm only Q16.9
    He only had 3-4 subs, but I had 3 1st teamers out and my new 4star youngster got injured after just 9mins. Out for 6days!
    MR: 5 days
    AMC: 2 days
    DC: 3 days
    Sub MC: 5days

Still in the winning form in the league, a great away win against a guy that used to rule the 1st few leagues but looks like he has given up these days !!!! go me !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Zangy View Post
    Damn, just lost the cup game I rescheduled 0-1
    His team valued at only 4-5M while mine is 8M, but he was Q17.6-8 while I'm only Q16.9
    He only had 3-4 subs, but I had 3 1st teamers out and my new 4star youngster got injured after just 9mins. Out for 6days!
    MR: 5 days
    AMC: 2 days
    DC: 3 days
    Sub MC: 5days
    AS you can see above 3 day injury but had just enough red packs ( carnt afford another injury ) lol

Quote Originally Posted by Mo Meow Odom View Post

Still in the winning form in the league, a great away win against a guy that used to rule the 1st few leagues but looks like he has given up these days !!!! go me !!!!
    you seem to be becoming an expert in finding hilarious ways of hiding opponents names!!! R.I.P!!! LOLs

Should Kaka' have been selected for Brazil's WC squad?
    Tell us ur opinion-

http://forum.topeleven.com/football-...-new-post.html

P.S.S The person in my avatar is NOT me! He is the God of Cricket, Sachin Tendulkar.

Mo FC INtroduce our new AMC way me !!!!!!!!!!

As you can see my ave quality is almost 40 !!! What is the easiest way to get it up to 40 without spending money lol ( i have none ) is it training selling my lowest ?? please advice if I trained my youngsters how long it would take to build up to 40 ?????

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    7-0 in league today, a good result for us, we already scored more then 30 goals (level 19)!
    Mo Meow Odom likes this.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Page 20 of 59 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast