Page 22 of 59 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast
Like Tree237Likes

Thread: The Boot Room (new managers zone)

Quote Originally Posted by Mo Meow Odom View Post
    Am I the only one having trouble looking at the attachments above ??????

that´s why i hate forums....the way i put the prints came up that way..i click on the attachments with the right mouse button and choose to open in new tab..it works for me
    [IMG] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]

that´s why i hate forums....the way i put the prints came up that way..i click on the attachments with the right mouse button and choose to open in new tab..it works for me
    [IMG] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]

sorry hun didnt work for me. can you use photobucket ??? or something like that ?

Hi honey^^ I've seen a pic here and I see 'ur team as a 3* quality?^^ with the fans that you have, why you don't try to add a friend with 2-3 levels + than u to buy his 5* players' that don't need? you will save lots of tokens, and I'm sure that a cool girl like you will have dozens of friends to obtain good players.

Rookie
    I can't view them neither.
    I just use FB, upload them into a Private Album if you don't want friends to see then click on the pic to "view" it. Then copy the image location and post on here via the upload image button

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Hi honey^^ I've seen a pic here and I see 'ur team as a 3* quality?^^ with the fans that you have, why you don't try to add a friend with 2-3 levels + than u to buy his 5* players' that don't need? you will save lots of tokens, and I'm sure that a cool girl like you will have dozens of friends to obtain good players.
    Why? cos she's too cool for that and from her results can hold her own
    Plus what are we to do if she's no longer winning bids and posting up funny censored pics

d'Oh!
    Made a stupid blunder, waited for my 2x 2day injuries to reach 1day on the reset then healed them both (starting DC and reserve MC). Cost me 10boosters and for 2boosters more I could have healed my 3day starting MR (I only have 1 inferior cover for him compared to my reserve DCs who have been great).
    Then to top things off, my MR has 61% condition and would have been ready to make an appearance as a sub where as the 2 I healed are only at 26 & 30% :-/ so will need another day to fully recover
    Stupid mistake >_<
    Last edited by Zangy; 10-29-2013 at 01:52 AM.

I turned it around and now top !!!!!!!!!! won Man city this morning who where top !!!!!

Yah me !!!!!!!

I turned it around and now top !!!!!!!!!! won Man city this morning who where top !!!!!

Yah me !!!!!!!
    CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

You are on fire.
    Mo Meow Odom likes this.

Thank you lol .......I am arnt I ???

League match update:
    Was facing 4-4-2 classic formation with the opponts playing 11 as good as mine. I used 4-1-2-1-2 ND. He was not watching while I was and I was home so had 13% bonus possession. At half time, I had 65% possession but the score was still 0-0. At 50th min, due to no goals from me, I subbed my DMC Mat Ale out to get in my sub ST Koffi. The sub came in in 60th min and in the 69th min, my debutant AMC assisted my MC Christie to a goal. Then my keeper Etim, made a good save in a one-on-one situation to seal the victory 1-0.
    Now I am top of the table as the previous guys are 2 points Behring but tonight is a showdown between us two.
    MoM
    Krushovski (my ST)

Should Kaka' have been selected for Brazil's WC squad?
    Tell us ur opinion-

http://forum.topeleven.com/football-...-new-post.html

P.S.S The person in my avatar is NOT me! He is the God of Cricket, Sachin Tendulkar.

Yah me !!!!!!!
    Congrats!!!!!
    Mo Meow Odom likes this.

Should Kaka' have been selected for Brazil's WC squad?
    Tell us ur opinion-

http://forum.topeleven.com/football-...-new-post.html

P.S.S The person in my avatar is NOT me! He is the God of Cricket, Sachin Tendulkar.

Page 22 of 59 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast