Page 26 of 59 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast
Like Tree237Likes

Thread: The Boot Room (new managers zone)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by UpNorth View Post
    Hi,
    Maybe a stupid question, but how do you carry out " tanking"? Putting your GK as a centerforward and other way around? Try your best not to win matches?
    Im level 4 now ("dreamer"), pos 3 in the league and still able to reach next round for the Champions League.
    Would be nice indeed to fancy a friendly.....i have no idea about servers though....
    ps bought this morning a 5 star midfielder, had 2 tokens avalaible. First bid together with somebody else in the last seconds, 2nd round 2nd bid and the opponent did not...very lucky there, especialy because i had no tokens left.

cheers
    I am tanking 3 of 5 accounts this season. There are easy ways to do it, and yes, you try your best to not win. It makes is easier when you play your GK out and put a weak player in as GK. But dont let that fool you - I have won games I tried to lose and won games I had no right to win. The game engine is the judge, jury and executioner when it comes to winning/losing and it is illogical at the best of times.

This thread has been dead since Mo left....... Please come back Mo, we miss u and your thread need u.
    P.S that Redsnoopy is banned now and no more forum pest is present.

Hi guys !!!!!

going to tell you my morning so far ,I'm level 7 quality av 55.8 received 2 under 21's this morning 1 free (obviously) sold for 3.5 mill one for 15 tokens 40 quality ?? just got rid of him !!!!! seriously ???? then 1st training of the day a stretch lol my star striker breaks his foot ??? stretching out for 7 days ???? lol

Is it really worth waiting for these useless youngsters or waisting greens to train them ??

and now have to waist red packs as I have 2 games today and need my star striker ??

Can today get any worse ???? lol

Last season i signed the U21 for 15T just to be my sub GK, but i had to put him to play and he was defending everything, is worst rating was 7 he even got a 9 and MOM, so you Never know.

Full heal your ST could end in other injury, but you Never know.

Quote Originally Posted by Dman2pt View Post
    Last season i signed the U21 for 15T just to be my sub GK, but i had to put him to play and he was defending everything, is worst rating was 7 he even got a 9 and MOM, so you Never know.

Full heal your ST could end in other injury, but you Never know.
    I decided to fully heal my striker going to use him in champions league game after my league game so fingers crossed lol

yes you never know I had a 18 yr old defender well below my quality last season but he played on fire for every game he was 24 tokens though

I've read JF's guide to power training and notice it takes 75 skill points to upgrade 1 star quality !!!! does anyone know how long it takes and how many ave green and red packs ??? has anyone done this yet ???

If it is a real fast trainer for each green he gaines around 1,25 SK in average, so around 60 for 5 to 6*, but After that will be more because the train speed will decrease with the rise of stars.

Rookie
    If it is a real fast trainer for each green he gaines around 1,25 SK in average, so around 60 for 5 to 6*, but After that will be more because the train speed will decrease with the rise of stars.
    Does training rate depend on stars or Q?
    for example, if a player is 6* then u promote to the next level and he becomes 5*, does he train as fast as before? (when he was 5* going onto 6* for the first time)

I've got 2 matches tomorrow, I want to do well on my Lge match (vs 2nd place team) to help my friend who's top but I have a cup game an hr 6mins later
    plus I've got 4 players injured, 3 of whom are defenders
    I might need to use my red packs

Quote Originally Posted by Zangy View Post
    Does training rate depend on stars or Q?
    for example, if a player is 6* then u promote to the next level and he becomes 5*, does he train as fast as before? (when he was 5* going onto 6* for the first time)

Yes, thats right!

I've got 2 matches tomorrow, I want to do well on my Lge match (vs 2nd place team) to help my friend who's top but I have a cup game an hr 6mins later
    plus I've got 4 players injured, 3 of whom are defenders
    I might need to use my red packs
    Heal only the ones you really need, the risk of injury again After full heal is very high.
    I only heal those injurys above 5 days and only If i really need the player.

Rookie
    Heal only the ones you really need, the risk of injury again After full heal is very high.
    I only heal those injurys above 5 days and only If i really need the player.
    I healed my DMC as I have no direct cover (have 2 DML and 1 DMR though) and the DL/DML as I need the squad to play both games.
    Maybe next time I'll use a few team Rests instead.

Oh btw, whats wrong with this guy?

I have 3.1-3.4M, I dont really need a DC but the rest of my DCs are low value (but perform well enough to keep and even renew their contract)
    I was REALLY tempted to bid for him as no one bidded for him at all but I'm keeping my last slot in my squad for a young ST.
    I even let a free 25yo Q17 (3* only) GK go. I figured I'll just let my reserve GK retire and find any 3-4* GK next season when I'm a level up.
    Btw, at 2.5M would he train twice as fast as my 1M players?

Page 26 of 59 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast