Page 3 of 59 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
Like Tree237Likes

Thread: The Boot Room (new managers zone)

Quote Originally Posted by betobarros View Post
    Well, we were tied. I think i deserved a little bit more:

yes but away from home to a level above is not bad hun , the home leg will be interesting tomorrow !!!!!

Rookie
    hi, requesting some tips regarding a few things

how are transfer servers operated? are they different for every play server or is it one huge transfer server?

how do i trade players from other teams (im level 4 ATM)? i heard from another thread its buggy

id love to improve my squad, but ive no tokens (just 5, lost 9 from a few wars yesterday) and money (only 1.7M). my philosophys like wankers, train dem young whipper snappers. if one would give a youngen to me itd be greatly appreciated

i dont think i can do well at CL and cup this season, looks like im the weakest. so yeah, qualifications a trophy enough XD

Quote Originally Posted by Fonz Fauzi Bin Ridho View Post
    hi, requesting some tips regarding a few things

how are transfer servers operated? are they different for every play server or is it one huge transfer server?

how do i trade players from other teams (im level 4 ATM)? i heard from another thread its buggy

id love to improve my squad, but ive no tokens (just 5, lost 9 from a few wars yesterday) and money (only 1.7M). my philosophys like wankers, train dem young whipper snappers. if one would give a youngen to me itd be greatly appreciated

i dont think i can do well at CL and cup this season, looks like im the weakest. so yeah, qualifications a trophy enough XD
    Hey welcome Fonz , as I understand it if you have a player on your squad thats 1 point away from its next star it automatically goes onto the negotiations list !! so all the players you see on your negotiation list are also 1 star away from next star, they are automatically put there so the other manager does not always want to sell them !!!! I have never used it as it can be quit expensive with tokens.

Buying this early in the season on a low token budget can be very difficult . free agents etc can be got cheap but be warned they might only last 1 season before they retire check out their age hun before choosing .

I find if i,m replacing lets say a 2 star player if I look for a 3 star it can be done but a 4 or 5 this time of season seem to go to bidding wars !!!!

I want to get CL spot again this season thats my main goal I will find out tonight late how my league looks ???

Pro
    Guess who got sticky

Quote Originally Posted by DiZZee View Post
    Guess who got sticky
    Mr Dizzee I don't know why but thats sounds so rude coming from you lol

Pro
    Never, I looked up and there in the sticky section, stuck on TOP of the heap, like a toffee apple, was the BOOT ROOM.

A Dear Jane Letter...
    When a newbie like me is playing in 442 formation, should the wingers or the central players be of a higher quality (for want of a better word), or if I am playing down the flanks, then the winger s/b stronger and when playing through the middle, then the central players s.b stronger.

Rookie
    @mo
    seriously? thats how manager - manager trading works?

@diz
    depends, its better to make them all rounded so the opponent has a harder time. if you see an opponent with weak wings, attack them down your flank (and use R/LAM if you have them). its down to personal favourite but i prefer a well balanced squad
    Mo Meow Odom likes this.

[QUOTE=Fonz Fauzi Bin Ridho;164638]@mo
    seriously? thats how manager - manager trading works?

Well you do get your tokens back hun if the other manager does not want to sell but that can be a day to wait . I personally prefer the transfer market, so good luck if you try

Rookie
    yeah, i read on another thread its 10 to trade

any info regarding the transfer server? is it a huge multi server transfer or just our server? id like tips on auctioning during dead hours instead of being out tokened every time

Quote Originally Posted by Fonz Fauzi Bin Ridho View Post
    yeah, i read on another thread its 10 to trade

any info regarding the transfer server? is it a huge multi server transfer or just our server? id like tips on auctioning during dead hours instead of being out tokened every time
    have you read this hun?

How to Buy and Sell Your Players to Other Managers - Top Eleven

Regarding the transfer server this is a subject we all could learn more about, best auction times I think depends on were you are etc hopefully by the end of this season we could make a table of best times to buy etc ( we need a few more players to do that one) so maybe we could start a new thread . and get the Data such as where do you live whats the quiet time on your transfer server etc , would like to know too

Page 3 of 59 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast