Page 30 of 59 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast
Like Tree237Likes

Thread: The Boot Room (new managers zone)

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    done. Missing Mo! Wish she'd come back to us...
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    The world rests on Hope. Keep Hoping, she will be back one day.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Rookie
    This is for Mo if she's lurking
    UB40 & Pato Banton - Baby Come Back - YouTube

I just played my same "high rollers" team (top highest value 11) and a 2-nil win
    My 2 strikers: Harris 21yo Q25 1.13M (up to 1.15M now) vs Qashoush 18yo Q27 1.33M. Harris got 2 goals and MoM (9) and a whopping 200skills progress pts
    Qashoush only gets 55 from a 7 rating :/ to compare though, my 21yo Q20 590k DC gets a 7 rating but 115 skills progression pts

These dont seem related to their values at all, any thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by Zangy View Post
    This is for Mo if she's lurking
    UB40 & Pato Banton - Baby Come Back - YouTube
    Nice song.
    This one is from me then

No Mercy - Where Do You Go - YouTube
    Cat Harrison likes this.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    On those values, apples to oranges.

The MOM gets 100 to his training, in case ya'll never noticed that, so that's why the whopping gain Zangy.

The price of strikers, good ones, is like RL.. high! and the prices for all players vary depending on their training rate and age, D's that are good are usually not nearly as expensive as a striker the same age and training rate (on my server at least!)
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Damn... Yeah, we miss Mo!
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Have to go now, will be back on Saturday, hope Mo is back by then....... I have a feeling she will. Fingers crossed.

Rookie
    On those values, apples to oranges.

The MOM gets 100 to his training, in case ya'll never noticed that, so that's why the whopping gain Zangy.

The price of strikers, good ones, is like RL.. high! and the prices for all players vary depending on their training rate and age, D's that are good are usually not nearly as expensive as a striker the same age and training rate (on my server at least!)
    Thanks for the MoM explanation.
    So that makes sense, +200 skills = MoM (100) + 9 rating (45 more than my 7 raters)

But what I was asking was that the rule is higher value = quicker improvement/more training gain.
    But when I compare my players' gain, my highest valued player with a 7 rating gained a significantly less than others with a 7 rating.

But then is it as you say, STs are valued higher for being STs. So does that mean the skill progression gain cannot be not directly compared across the board?
    eg. a portion of a ST's value might not count towards progression?

Dreamer
    I've got a high value young left mid, he's at an equal skill level to the rest of my 1st team, and he's turned rubbish.

He started the season well enough and is vital to the way I set my team up, but for the last 10 - 15 games in hasn't scored higher than a 5 rating. I've tried dropping him, resting him, giving him happy pills, shouting at him, but nothing seems to have worked. Now I'm trying to sell his sorry arse, as I'm sure his attitude is bring the rest of the team down.

I read somewhere that certain players have a 15% chance of being "trolled" if this is the case, is it a temporary thing or does it last?

So question to experienced players ... when good players turn bad will they get their form back again, or is it best to get rid?

I'm thinking this player just doesn't fit with or doesn't like my tactics, so he plays bad, I'd rather this than some random "troll" thing.

Hi everyone. I'm looking for some advice to face a 4-4-2 narrow Diamond team. What'd be the best formation to counter?

Page 30 of 59 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast