Page 31 of 59 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast
Like Tree237Likes

Thread: The Boot Room (new managers zone)

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by betobarros View Post
    Hi everyone. I'm looking for some advice to face a 4-4-2 narrow Diamond team. What'd be the best formation to counter?
    Woops, I hope you managed to beat him. Next time you should use this thread for counter formations.
    I tend to stick to my own formation, but every time I switch to a counter formation, I get a good result

So, I'm looking to upgrade to an L3 Car Park (it says increases attendance at home matches) but I already get full attendance at $4 & $5. Would having a better car park I can increase my ticket prices and still get full capacity?

Or should I upgrade other stuff first? I can upgrade to L4 Restaurant, L2 Pitch (both 3 days), or Seat upgrades (and eventually Stadium to L2 and unlock L4 Ambulance?

training progress !!! it was veterans weekend here in USA so not on much just games and some odd training but my player is now 63 quality just 2 off my 1st ever 8 star player should get him to 64 today only one game in league today so all training running short on green packs has taken so far about 45 greens no reds YET !!!!!!!!! lol

Rookie
    Nice one Phil!

I had a match last night vs 6th place team, 2 goals up in 6mins (13' & 19') then they somehow get 2 goals themselves with possession 35-65 to me. I get the lead back on 56' and the equalised again just 3mins later.
    I subbed on my AMC and MR to try to win the game (I was resting them after playing a CL match less than 3hrs before)
    And my AMC comes up with the assist for the winning goal on 90'!

My AMC is playing awesome this season, top scorer with 14G and 8A, my best player only has 13G but 14A (funny how they only have 1 MoM each). Strangely my top 3 MoMs are my 3 STs, maybe because my goals scored is only 3rd in the league though I'm top, so they must have got the winning goals and thus the MoM
    So yeah, my AMC is Q21, 27yo so only 240k. Would u guys replace him for next season or only if his performances drop drastically?

nice win when you have to work for it !!!!!!! better than a 5-0 win sometimes right ????

done
    Cat Harrison and Zangy like this.

Rookie
    Congrats Phil
    Can you do a summary pls?
    Purchase price (value now if its changed), when you bought him, starting & current Q & stars, how many boosters etc etc

OK, so I've gone from 4th place in my 1st season and 3rd in my 2nd (can snatch 2nd place if he slips up but unlikely).
    Next season I'll be L3. Is there no point in tanking so early in my career?
    I figured if I can get to at least 7th position next season its worth it so I get better players to buy and from U21
    Last edited by Zangy; 11-14-2013 at 03:42 PM.

This is not exact, but very close I never wrote anything down lol , ( I have a life ) lol

It took about 150 green packs I watched 7 - 10 video's per day to get some but had to pay for some didnt have them pre stored !!

It took about 17 - 30 each star more towards the end !!

he was a scout and gained just more than a million each level so approx 5.4 Million in price for the full star he is 22 yr old

I was very lucky never used 1 red pack !!!!!!!!!!!!!

he will be in my team for a while next year world class then scout year after if I do nothing with him .

It took about 6 days to do !!!

lol anything else you want to know ????? lol

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Phil Scrivener View Post
    This is not exact, but very close I never wrote anything down lol , ( I have a life ) lol

It took about 150 green packs I watched 7 - 10 video's per day to get some but had to pay for some didnt have them pre stored !!

It took about 17 - 30 each star more towards the end !!

he was a scout and gained just more than a million each level so approx 5.4 Million in price for the full star he is 22 yr old

I was very lucky never used 1 red pack !!!!!!!!!!!!!

he will be in my team for a while next year world class then scout year after if I do nothing with him .

It took about 6 days to do !!!

lol anything else you want to know ????? lol
    Thanks!
    Good info, so 2 stars in just 6 days, imagine a whole season of this. But then imagine how much more green boosters you'd need

I'm struggling to get my free youth up to just Q11 lol... i think with one more day's rest, I can push him to Q11 by the start of next season.
    Has anyone else gotten a free youth with only 47k value lol... i swear this kid wouldnt even get pro forms IRL lol

I had another lowbie defender injured so rather than waste boosters on him, i played my retiring GK in defence, he got a higher rating than my actual goalie! lol
    interesting thing is my DC who's only valued at 660k got +147skill from a 7 rating, now if theres only a way to make him more likely to get MOMs i could train him up so much

Talking about good info just got 6 yes 6 tokens for downloading a game onto my Iphone !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! went onto the carnt get tokens on top of top 11 page where you get onto here !!!!!!then scrolled down load a game called Castle clash just had to put my phone number in it sent a link and I added it to my Iphone, played it once then deleted it 6 tokens !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

try it !!!!!!!!

Quick edit also a game called Empire for 7 tokens thats 13 tokens for nothing !!!!!

let us know if you have a good token offer !!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by Phil Scrivener; 11-15-2013 at 05:43 PM.

Rookie
    Ah ****!
    I just missed the most important match of the season and lost the CL final 2-0 without changing out my reserve team :-/

Page 31 of 59 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast