Page 35 of 59 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast
Like Tree237Likes

Thread: The Boot Room (new managers zone)

wow OK a brilliant start to this season 2nd in the league with 3 wins out of 3 1st in CL 2 wins out of 2 but a bad injury to my DL player means I struggle with a dmr holding his place lol ( dont ask) 7 day injury so got to watch a lot of video's

OOps sorry HI all especially Saransh, Tim and Zangy love to see how your all doing !!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Wilderness View Post
    Good to have you with us I am much newer so hoping you part some of the knowledge you have picked up my way :P

Champ league 1st game 2-1 to me at home, again was not a great game my squad missing a lot of opportunities. I went 2-0 up scoring on either side of the 45 min mark, but in the 80th minute they clawed 1 back via a free kick.

Good luck with your Cup games today/tonight

Wilderness
    Welcome hun x do you have CL game today as well ????

Rookie
    Ah FFS!
    I was playing another game on full screen so missed my alarm for the T11 match.
    Had my AMC in goal and all sorts, lost my CL match 6-0 and started my Lge match (15mins after the CL match) again with my rested players still on the bench
    So I throw on 3 subs just after HT and lose another ST to injury. 3/4 STs injured already this season, 1 just recovered now another replaces him in the treatment room. Must be the new hot nurse I've hired lol

Anyways, my star player somehow misses the pen, instead THEY score a goal. Luckily one of my subs equalised on 90'
    Last edited by Zangy; 11-21-2013 at 05:04 PM.
    Satria Merah likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Zangy View Post
    Ah FFS!
    I was playing another game on full screen si missed my alarm for T11 match.
    Had my AMC in goal and all sorts, lost my CL match 6-0 and started my Lge match (15mins after the CL match) again with my rested players still on the bench
    Your AMc sounds like a really bad keeper hun !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! why was he in goal ??????? lol

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Mo Meow Odom View Post
    Your AMc sounds like a really bad keeper hun !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! why was he in goal ??????? lol
    Hey WB!
    Yeah, my AMC's morale kept dropping even though I play him in behind the ST, so thought let see if his morale improves if I sick him in goal lol
    Nah, I was sorting my squad by CND and putting players into Subs&Reserves/1st team by condition so I can group train them.
    Was supposed to change the team last minute in case my opponent adjusts to my 1st team, I think I'm just going to set my team from now on and let them see it

I just lost another ST, got tripped up during a friendly and torn his ACL, i dunno how does that happen lol
    And all these injuries since upgrading my pitch
    4 injuries in total and only 4 fit players on the bench
    Last edited by Zangy; 11-21-2013 at 06:05 PM.

Pro
    Oh, you mean Ads for Tokens?
    Yeah, Tokens are worth watching for, but I only get like 2 a day.

DiZZee, are free Trfs much better than just buying an Investment? If so, what Q & value should I be looking for? I read that they are only worth doing from L4 onwards
    Yet another match I missed the time limit to change my team line-up
    This time completely my fault, won again (2-0) but my CND of my players are all lopsided again :-/
    WTF is it with you and missing games??
    FreeTrfs can be 200k to 1m for one or two tokens. Don't be greedy, do be patient and always leave something on the table for others.
    You have to watch bidder activity. Just don't overdo it, unless you have T to burn

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by DiZZee View Post
    WTF is it with you and missing games??
    FreeTrfs can be 200k to 1m for one or two tokens. Don't be greedy, do be patient and always leave something on the table for others.
    You have to watch bidder activity. Just don't overdo it, unless you have T to burn
    Yeah I know, such poor time keeping.
    Even though I set an alarm for 10m before KO, I think oh I've got plenty of time and end up missing it.

Today, I playing playing a tournament of another game on fullscreen so didnt see the alarm

Thanks, I'll keep an eye out for free trfs, I think I missed out on a 1M DC last season bidded too late and no one else bidded also!

Oh quick question, does that 30T (Lvl3wins bonus) Sponsor deal lock you in for the whole season?
    And is says Get 1T when you level up, Does that mean get promoted? Or when a player gets a new star?
    Last edited by Zangy; 11-21-2013 at 10:59 PM.

Yeah I know, such poor time keeping.
    Even though I set an alarm for 10m before KO, I think oh I've got plenty of time and end up missing it.

Today, I playing playing a tournament of another game on fullscreen so didnt see the alarm

Thanks, I'll keep an eye out for free trfs, I think I missed out on a 1M DC last season bidded too late and no one else bidded also!

Oh quick question, does that 30T (Lvl3wins bonus) Sponsor deal lock you in for the whole season
    ?
    DO NOT USE THAT TV RIGHTS CONTRACT!!!

It's the worst in the game, Only use the 35T for logging in everyday Or the 28T one if you can't login everyday.
    Satria Merah and Cat Harrison like this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Rookie
    I should put this on How to Spot a Noob thread
    This guy just outbidded himself at least twice lol

If the player wasn't so old I would have tried to snipe him to bring him to tears

Thanks July 4th, so I assume it DOES lock me in for a whole season
    Last edited by Zangy; 11-21-2013 at 11:17 PM.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Hey MO thanks for the greeting, I had a CL game last night but was studying for an exam so yea ^^

So lets go over my last 2 days so I can update you guys on my progress ^^

Wednesdays game I had my Cup 1st which didn't play particularly well, I scored 1 goal via my wings in free play, my other 2 coming from direct freekicks. So felt lucky to end up with a 3-0 win over my Cup opponent.

I then proceeded to the league where my team played on of the weakest teams and annihilated them 10-1, with my 1 wing scoring 5 goals in the game.

My team yesterday faced a 4-4-2 in the league away from home and even though my formation I generally play (v-style 4-5-1) is considered a counter he seemed to be creating more opportunities than me I grinded out a 2-2 (this is with him having 1 of his strikers sent off with a red for handball and spitting, nasty habit spitting on people )

My CL game ended my unbeaten run of 14 wins in the CL league (Last season won every game in my 1st CL league) I was playing against a 3-2w-2n-1-2 in a cone shape. I started with my 4-5-1 V and felt that it was getting countered to easily with his cone formation. he scored 1 goal in round the 20th min. I then switched out my DMC and brought on a ML and a ST to make a 4-4-2 formation with mixed passing I went 1-1 all up from a shot from my MC then in the last 10minutes my keeper saved a freekick for them to get a corner and convert it, losing 2-1 and likely my 1st loss in in around 30 games >.<

Lets hope I can push through this slump though. Worried about my lack of bite on attack its like my Front line isn't showing any teeth

Hope you guys faired better than me

Wilderness
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Page 35 of 59 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast