Page 37 of 59 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast
Like Tree237Likes

Thread: The Boot Room (new managers zone)

Quote Originally Posted by Mo Meow Odom View Post

Good start or what ????????? also top of CL league and still in the cup with a 5-0 win today !!!!!! Yah me !!!!!!!

so sorry about the pic does anyone know how to crop in photobucket since it's changed

Great news!!!
    Keep the good work!
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Mo Meow Odom View Post
    Good start or what ????????? also top of CL league and still in the cup with a 5-0 win today !!!!!! Yah me !!!!!!!

so sorry about the pic does anyone know how to crop in photobucket since it's changed
    Wow excellent start Mo, did you overhaul your squad? I prepared during the end of my 1st season and won my season 2 Lge and CL runner-up. I've only sold players so far so I'm struggling.
    I'm 2nd in the CL and facing 3rd place team tmrw away but not before playing the bottom league team 30min beforehand.
    And just committed myself to doing something tmrw during those matches. Was thinking of moving my Lge match so that I'm available to at least change my team, but gonna see if I can make up this lost ground.
    Its going to be tough with some of my 1st teams not being able to reach 99% CND by game time :-/

Next time open your pic in Preview (dbl-click should be defaulted to Preview), select the part you want and Copy.
    Close the window, then under Preview click File > New from Clipboard et voila!
    Cat Harrison likes this.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    Thanks Cat

I've managed to offload almost all my 1* players, now going to start playing catch up
    Got another 2* MC U21 and another token DL (this time only 15T and I've still got my "top" DL from my first season
    My academy is like Arsenal, only producing DLs and MCs

edit
    Got rid of last season's 2* free MC, now only one more 1* left in my squad he'll be up for sale until his contract expires at the end of the season
    So I got me a new MC just 8pts away from 5*, a steal at just 1T, though his wages are quite high

I lost 3T dropping out of round 2 for Edinson Cavani (lol only Q30ish) then browsed the market and saw this player with no bids
    Last edited by Zangy; 11-23-2013 at 01:39 PM.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Rookie
    Got me another 1T steal, and again only 8pts from 5*

I originally wanted a cheap mid20 yo ST as a squad player, now have 3 4 STs (1x5*, 1 almost 5* and my is 4*)

Sadly, my star player from original starting season squad is injured again cos I cant wait to play all 3 STs, my best player over Season1 & 2 (MC) and the new MC I got.
    My fullbacks are 4* but my 2 DCs are only mid3* and my GK only 2*

I just realised both players have really high wages (50 & 45k), my previous highest earners are on 30, 29 & 28k and almost half my squad are on less than 9k.
    Do I need to be more careful in buying more of these high wagers or am I on normal progression (Lvl3 now)
    Last edited by Zangy; 11-24-2013 at 02:05 PM.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Hello all i am a newbie could someone please explain to me how do you find the progress of one of your players getting there next star ? Thanks you

Rookie
    Welcome to the Forum Emlyn (and to the game).
    You click on the player's Skills, round up his Quality (Q) to the next 5 and mutliply by 3. Subtract the 3 avgs at the bottom then divide by 0.2.

You see my picture 2 posts up (the one with the red triangle shirt)?
    His Q is 29, so round up to 30. x3 = 90.
    Subtract 27.6, 31.4, 29.4 => 90 - 27.6 - 31.4 - 29.4 = 1.6... divide by 0.2 => 8
    So 8pts until the next star
    Now go to Training and look at the player's Progress bar, this shows you how close he is to the next point.
    Also next to it is Gain: how much increase in % from the last training session or match
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Rookie
    Got a new young right footed DC

Another 1T 4*, this one not so close to 5*, will take 19pts, but his value is high, so hopefully I'll get those pts quick

Missed out on this guy as I was 0.5M short

Someone make me feel better and tell me that he's 3.12M only because he has a 2nd position compared to the one I did get.
    Would have preferred an 18yo DL/DC who is both footed as can play in 3 back 4 positions, but only needed an inside right DC
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Zangy View Post
    Got a new young right footed DC

Another 1T 4*, this one not so close to 5*, will take 19pts, but his value is high, so hopefully I'll get those pts quick

Missed out on this guy as I was 0.5M short

Someone make me feel better and tell me that he's 3.12M only because he has a 2nd position compared to the one I did get.
    Would have preferred an 18yo DL/DC who is both footed as can play in 3 back 4 positions, but only needed an inside right DC
    Players do not gaine value for a second or third role or for having SA it is the opposite.
    Whend you teach a New role or SA the player do not gaine value, is MV will be the same, the price only rise whend you rise Q.

So especialy in older players, If you have a triple role with SA cheaper that another player witH higher value but only one role, they can have the same speed of training.
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Dman2pt View Post
    Players do not gaine value for a second or third role or for having SA it is the opposite.
    Whend you teach a New role or SA the player do not gaine value, is MV will be the same, the price only rise whend you rise Q.

So especialy in older players, If you have a triple role with SA cheaper that another player witH higher value but only one role, they can have the same speed of training.
    Oh ok thanks

Damn, I just lost my inactive friend, no more risk free friendly matches to play :-/

Won another offline match today. Yesterday's was an even better result though, he had 7Q more than me and was 3rd place.
    He watched the match but had 0 fans ... and I beat him 0-2 while offline

Page 37 of 59 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast