Page 39 of 59 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast
Like Tree237Likes

Thread: The Boot Room (new managers zone)

Rookie
    So I know this may seem early, but based off my calculations none of my players will advance another star by the end of the season.

What I would like some advice on is were would you strengthen next season?

The Boot Room (new managers zone)-transfers.jpg

Nobody below the green line will remain in my squad, I struggled early seasons replacing alot of players at once, so now i replace any players who drop to 3*, and try to buy 5* about to be 6* players. Im aiming to replace 5 players, but I also want to add new players rather than just replace. Out of the players staying only 2 are over the age of 22.

One I am sure of is Ruffini my current number one GK who has been with me for 2 seasons, will be 3* next season, and will became my number 2. I will buy a 5* replacement for him.
    Season level 6 | Manager level 6

Level One
    League Champion|Cup Preliminary
    Level Two
    League Champion|Cup Runner Up|Champions League Last 16
    Level Three
    League Runner Up|Cup Preliminary|Champions League Last 16
    Level Four
    League Runner Up|Cup Preliminary|Champions League Last 16
    Level Five
    League Champion|Cup Preliminary|Champions League Last 16
    Level Six
    League Champion|Cup Last 16|Champions League Group Stage

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by SlickZ View Post

For a start and based on the formation you are playing ... you are very weak on your left side .. planning for next season, I'd say you need 2 new left backs ... I'd look at bringing in a 5* quality LB this season and another one of higher quality as soon as possible next season, selling the one you already have.
    I'd also try and bring in a good quality AMR, just to give you the option to play a wide attack if the need arises.
    Last edited by TypTex; 11-30-2013 at 11:32 PM.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Rookie
    woah, i just got back from the weekend away with no internet, i have 48 skill pts :O
    4 games: 2 League wins, CL win away and drew the cup game so KO'd out the Cup.
    1st Lge match my lone ST gets injured after 12mins, I went on to win 8-nil :O amazing
    Up to 3rd in my league.
    I think i'm going to play normally next season and the season after that to see how far I can get up before needing to tank.

Slickz: you seem to have a small squad, it'll cost at lot if you're looking to replace your fringe players as well as bringing in 4 new 5-6* players (to bring your squad up to 22). If you dont have enough for 9 new players I'd keep your keepers and see how well Ruffini plays.
    Priority would be to bring in 5-6* "replacements" for those you want to cut and attempt to sell them well into next season. They might do well enough even as 2* to keep you in contention until you can pick up bargains after the transfer rush
    Cat Harrison likes this.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    SlickZ I guess you never play with ML/MR? Maybe get a AMR so you can have more ways to play.. and I'd get a good DL/DC I agree totally w/ TypTex
    TypTex likes this.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hi,

I'm two weeks into playing and really enjoying it. Have a couple of questions - any help would be great.

The Boot Room (new managers zone)-boc.jpg

- Do I need to buy any more players now or should I just save my tokens/cash? I should have one 5* player when I promote and a couple nearly there. I'm trying to pick up some free agents to raise some cash but avoiding bidding wars not easy.

The Boot Room (new managers zone)-mao.jpg

- What should I be spending money on for facilities? I've spent on first aid and training mainly so far but am thinking I should expand seating? Is it worth investing more heavily in youth set-up?

Cheers,

Alex

In level1 and 2 you normal do not need to buy a lot of player, just replace the older one for more young and with better Q, try to save tokens for the next seasons, because it becames harder.
    I prefere to buy 3* fast trainers that free agents.
    The Best players to buy are those with the highest MV, because they train faster.

In terms of facilitys there isen't a priority order, but those how give you something are the more important, just do not use Tokens to build faster.
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

Quote Originally Posted by Dman2pt View Post
    I prefer to buy 3* fast trainers that free agents.
    The Best players to buy are those with the highest MV, because they train faster.

In terms of facilitys there isen't a priority order, but those how give you something are the more important, just do not use Tokens to build faster.
    Thanks for the reply. I've been trying to bring in young free agents but all I manage to get are 3* 20-21 year olds at the moment. I've got a few spaces that I'm looking to fill up ASAP though. Do you use these reserve slots to train people and sell them?

And what is MV and how do you find these players??

I've just started a youth set-up but see you wait 28 days at L0 for two players. Do you know how long the wait is at the next level?

Thanks again.

Pro
    MV - monetary value.
    Youth takes 24 to 28 day cycle.
    Always build and improve facilities but be careful, DO NOT build while a cycle is in progress (ie youth, medical, training boosters etc). If you interrupt the cycle it reverts to day 1 and you lose out. Let the cycle compete then improve/build. You need to build all over to grow the club in terms of supporter base, income, booster packs.

I try to keep a reserve spot for guests, to buy Free Trs and sell on.

I normally have a full squad of 22 players, the reserves normally are 3* fast trainers close to the 4th star, that i have for backup for playing If my 1st options are injured, i train them every day and try to improve them the mutch i can, whend i find a better player i sell them, they are always a good investimento, because you always gain money with them.

Youth facility L0 take 28 days.
    L3 take 24 days
    L5 take 20 days and so on.
    You receive 2 players one a free agent 2* and the other a 4* that will cost 15 to 24 tokens to sign.
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

Quote Originally Posted by SlickZ View Post

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Transfers.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	68.4 KB 
ID:	15894

Nobody below the green line will remain in my squad,
    My suggestion is always keep your Squad full 22 players, why?
    1. To maximize the condition you can generate a day. 40% x 22 better than 40% x 17 tho.
    2. You can effectively rotate your squad to play friendlies and earn green + red pack as well as let your focus-training player to train and play extra game.
    3. This reason seem not to be fair, but having some low quality players in your team is actually good for you, your opponent (or T11 system) perhaps underestimate you (and drawn you in a bit less difficult Cup)

of course keeping these bad players won't cost you high wages since they aren't high quality. As long as they ain't your first 11, no harm but good. And you can always sell or sack them since your squad full 22 but you can have better ones

I don't know how everyone manage the team condition but for me I divide my 22 players Squad into 4 groups.

A: Training Group: 3-5 players (more or less depend on your team) consistently trained and play as much as possible. They must be 18-21 fast trained players. Green Packs after cover your main squad, are most used for this group. These player may be in first 11 maybe Sub depend on their quality (standard good enough) or performance. Watch out, injuries occurs this group the most.

B: The First 11 except group A. Always play important matches, they are good/great player, may not be young and fast trainers so only train them if they have spare condition (95%+ for matches) and rarely generate their condition using green pack unless you have 2, 3 matches one after another..

C: The Second 11. They are team to play friendlies. group A + other donkeys (reserve or sub but not often used or be sub in). The purpose is to suck all their condition up in exchange for green packs and red packs, try to win and take no card

D: The rest of the team excluding A. B. They maybe some player you bought + slowly natural train (Role, sa) for selling back, keep for better Cup drawn, some time use them in group C as well.
    Last edited by ThichDaBongFC; 12-02-2013 at 11:43 AM.
    werewolf122 likes this.

Season 3 - Level 3

League Winners (3) - Level 1, 2, 3
    26-0-0 league (1) - Level 2
    Undefeated in league (2) - Level 2, 3
    Longest unbeaten League run 60 (21/28 season1 -- 28/28 season3)

Champions League Winners (2) - Level 2, 3
    Champions League Runners up (0)

Cup winners (0)
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 2

http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...ussieteam.html

Page 39 of 59 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast