Page 38 of 59 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast
Like Tree237Likes

Thread: The Boot Room (new managers zone)

Yes, it seems that the engine somehow protect the offline managers.
    DiZZee likes this.
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Dman2pt View Post
    Yes, it seems that the engine somehow protect the offline managers.
    I also get that eerie feeling. Seems like when I log on while a match is in progress, then immediately there is an injury or if a replace one, the same thing happens. ( not sure if this is acceptable to post or comment on these days with things that are spooky or go bump in to big brother)

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    I have gone back and forth over watching matches. I have had runs where not watching was better, but also I have watched matches and felt that I made the difference. Sigh.. I still can't make up my mind if it is better to watch or not! it's more fun though so i still try to show up when I can..
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by DiZZee View Post
    I also get that eerie feeling. Seems like when I log on while a match is in progress, then immediately there is an injury or if a replace one, the same thing happens. ( not sure if this is acceptable to post or comment on these days with things that are spooky or go bump in to big brother)
    I clicked Join Match just after KO and had an injury on the 1st min, injured for 12days! WTH

Also forgot to set an alarm for the match so my team was all jumbled up due to selecting 1st team/subs by CND for training.
    Lukily I had a my RES GK in DMC so was able to move him into goal, replaced my injured ST with my DMC so the team was looking alright, mixed strengthed team. Won it 1-nil, and through to the next Cup round
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Pro
    Zangy!
    With your bad time keeping and Wierd training/ formations, you need a p.a or assist manager to hold you hand.
    Make sure the last thing, when you do log off, is to set your EFn field for the next match, inclusive of all orders.

This is not funny anymore, I almost fell off the chair.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    And don't forget the subs..
    I still occasionally do and *always* want to kick myself because of course then there will be an injury....
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Rookie
    lol yeah I know, imagine if I was a real manager turning up at the games after ko

I noticed instructions are never shown when u view someone else's formation, so when I remember to set my team I do the whole shebang.
    The stupid thing about today was I logged in to see my match schedule but musta got distracted because I forgot to set my alarm or fix up my team
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Pro
    Surely you don't want to see the OPP strategy. What would be the purpose of that?
    Cat Harrison likes this.

might be true i notice that too, when i play against teams that the manager its not watching the game i always get a bad result .
    Boys San :: Season 12 LV 12

League 11 :: CL 8 :: Cup :: 3

Rookie
    Damn, I just got dominated nil-3 by the Lge leader, he's won 9/9 and 7Q higher than me.
    And I think he doesnt watch the games
    Started 6days before I did but looks like the season before I started, only 4th in his season 1, 2nd in season 2.
    No trophy in Lge Season 3 (looks like he tanked it, and came 3rd in his season3 CL)
    I'm witnessing the Power of the Tank
    Last edited by Zangy; 11-27-2013 at 05:01 PM.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Page 38 of 59 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast