Page 4 of 59 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast
Like Tree237Likes

Thread: The Boot Room (new managers zone)

Pro
    Servers are setup for Asia/South America, Eastern Europe/Middle East/Africa and Western Europe/ North America. (Not sure if any more?)

Your initial setup determines which server you remain in for the rest of your addicted seasons.

Rookie
    @mo
    nope, im on tapatalk

@both
    all servers have standard/same play time right? thats what confuses me. are they both linked?
    so you guys are saying best time to buy players would be my timezones dead hour
    Cat Harrison likes this.

well thats my cup run over lol without loosing drew both games but went out on away goals !!!! a late 89 min strike as well arggggghhhh lol ok concentrate on league and CL lol

@ Fonz, Most posters do say they get up early for transfer's quiet time ?? but early for me is late for others so not sure how that works yet, need more info really . maybe I/we/ all can collect more data on it in my new group please all feel free to join !!!!

http://forum.topeleven.com/groups/boot-room.html.

Damn cup lol

Pro
    Fonz, Quiet bidding time maybe the best time. Although the quality is still good/great, it may not be the best. You will find suitable players for 1 or 2 T GURANTEED.

I have never gone past midnight (11.58pm) and earliest was +-10.30 am.

Pro
    All servers get reset for new match day @ 2.20 am GMT (3.20am Central African time). That's when Santa brings those red ribbon gives to be opened.

Rookie
    so based on our guesses its probably one global market
    there are always so many people buying when the server starts up again (830am my time (+7 jakarta)
    anyone got the demographic on players? hopefully we can find tge global dead hours

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by DiZZee View Post
    Servers are setup for Asia/South America, Eastern Europe/Middle East/Africa and Western Europe/ North America. (Not sure if any more?)

Your initial setup determines which server you remain in for the rest of your addicted seasons.
    Nearly all my league games are 7hrs earlier than my average of last season
    I cant surely be on the same server as my initial set up :-/
    I think I might aswell tank already only my on my 2nd season as I wont be able to watch any of the matches, and not going to waste tokens changing the KO times
    Also had a cup game with a league game 15mins later :-/

U'd think with their "window" for friendly games, these league KO times would work under the same contraints as the cup and CL matches have already been scheduled

Hi Zangy and welcome sorry about your kick off times hun !!! If you do decide to tank Saransh did that last season !! he saved so much for this let us know how it goes !!!

My 1st game of the season is 2pm this afternoon away My new league looks pretty good all around my quality, between 32-38 and back in with one of my old original friends.

Not lining up as a counter today just putting out my strongest side in a 4 -3 -1 - 2 style will see how I get on lol

Good luck to all playing 1st games today !! also CL later way hay !!!!!!!!

Just seen the other team change to a 3w -4-2-1 it looks very attacking lol (oops) does my 4-3-1-2- cover that ????

Help please !!

I am quite new to Top Eleven & must say I love it & very addicted. I last week at the back end of season 1.

I just draw my first game in season two 0-0 against a team with an average of 14.3 (2 stars) I have an average of 25.7 (5 stars) And this isn't the first time its happened. I've draw 6 of my last 10 games and I've been better than them by over a quality of about 10 every time.

I play 4-2-3-1, so DR,DC,DC,DL, MC,MC, AML,AMC,AMR, ST. Attacking orders and mixed passing with normal tacking.

I must be doing something wrong, any ideas or recommendations? Should I introduce win bonuses? keep to my same formation throughout the match?

Page 4 of 59 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast