Page 5 of 59 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast
Like Tree237Likes

Thread: The Boot Room (new managers zone)

Hi Derbylad great you posted hun , depending what time your on-line we are hoping someone can help in here . It is new but we are hoping we can get a community started to help each other !!!! we also have some very experienced players pop in to help too !!!

I'm MO level 6 hun

I know Saransh has a view on only playing 1 striker !!! instead of 2 for what you are asking about . he will be on later. what might be helpful to you is being able to post pictures of your team etc so will give you this link so you can !! ok hun thats a start will be back with a couple of links for you !!!

http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...t11-forum.html

Saransh has said this before I'm sure he will help more when he is on
    But remember, never play 1 ST with 4 at the back, and if there is a DL/DR, it is good to leave them jobless by attacking through the middle with no wingers and 1 or 2 AMC along with 2 ST. This causes all the work to be put upon the 2 DCs, who will eventually fail under pressure. Still, nice victory!!! Was ur team stronger???

http://forum.topeleven.com/formation...mation-ii.html
    Last edited by Mo Meow Odom; 10-22-2013 at 02:34 PM.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    A little general info on transfers/servers:

You will never "change" server - unless the software is changed in the future, you stay on the server you initialized the game on.

You can only buy players on that server, they must be 3*-5* from your view, unless you go to Mr. Scout.

The Negotiation List is automatically chosen (an important note, these managers for the most part didn't choose to sell them, so a substantial offer is the only way to get their interest) over a group of servers, so you may not be able to offer for all on the list.

Mr. Scout is shared! So if you really like a player, don't wait, someone else could get him!

The regular Transfer List is on your server only, so it depends on how many people above you are selling for what you see, plus the software will generate players when there are fewer on the market, your best best for finding the gem gens is when your server is slowest (mine is 1-6 a.m PST best time, I am on an Asia server I think) they will be from silly team names, you can find them all ages, but younger train faster.

Hope that helps ya'll.
    Mo Meow Odom and Philip Carr like this.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Mo Meow Odom View Post
    But remember, never play 1 ST with 4 at the back, and if there is a DL/DR, it is good to leave them jobless by attacking through the middle with no wingers and 1 or 2 AMC along with 2 ST. This causes all the work to be put upon the 2 DCs, who will eventually fail under pressure. Still, nice victory!!! Was ur team stronger???
    You won? Nice!

Definitely a good tactic to attack through the middle vs a 3W defence
    Also, if teams pack their midfield I play long ball to by-pass it
    But I usually play 3 up front (my star striker was out for the start of my 1st season and the other 2 did so well so played all 3 when he came back )

I might just tank my league and focus on the 2 cups as they have more reasonable KO times
    Its stupid, the 1st game of day 1 in my league KO'd at 9:37.. the last one of the day is 20:52
    Both those home teams are Turkish so could be the same time-zone server... just that it doesnt schedule games "reasonable" to those time-zones lol
    Mo Meow Odom likes this.

Just seen the other team change to a 3w -4-2-1 it looks very attacking lol (oops) does my 4-3-1-2- cover that ????

Help please !!
    Where is Cracicot when you need him lol

Where is Cracicot when you need him lol
    Nope. He has 2 AMCs, u need at least 1 DMC there. Play 4 at back, so 4-1-3N-1-2. Shud work. through the middle, attacking, mixed passing, no counter or offside.
    Mo Meow Odom likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Saransh Vatsa View Post
    Nope. He has 2 AMCs, u need at least 1 DMC there. Play 4 at back, so 4-1-3N-1-2. Shud work. through the middle, attacking, mixed passing, no counter or offside.
    Thank you hun I dont seem to have a dmc so put my 4 star lmc there see how he does ?? better than nothing right ??

This was my 1st league game and Champions league game

League bit dissapointed yet I think that team will be up towards the top end by end of season

CL awesome played narrow diamond against 4-4-2 yah me !!!!

As you can see I'm saving my skill points is that a good idea ??? at this stage of the league ???

Rookie
    Are there any benefits to saving your skill points?

I was unable to make my games today, one was too early and I missed 2 bames that were 15mins apart. Won all 3.
    Ouch 6:35 & 6:40am KO :-/
    Raykco likes this.

The Boot Room (new managers zone)-untitled111.jpg

is my 2nd season and my first competitive match with 3 match in a day.. i got 1st place on 1st season.. but this season i cant buy any player and i do not have many token!! so frustrated.. need help.. lack of player to switch around with so many matches rdy..
    Raykco likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Natural Jason View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Untitled111.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	103.7 KB 
ID:	14180

is my 2nd season and my first competitive match with 3 match in a day.. i got 1st place on 1st season.. but this season i cant buy any player and i do not have many token!! so frustrated.. need help.. lack of player to switch around with so many matches rdy..
    Three matches in a day is a rare occurance. Probably someone has paid to alter the time of one match. As regards your team, don't worry too much at this stage. In your 2nd (and even 3rd), season, you will probably be up against many abandoned teams, and your squad seems relatively equipped to make a good show. This season especially, just try to concentrate on building up your money and tokens. You shouldn't have too many worries for the time being.
    Zangy likes this.
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33

Page 5 of 59 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast