Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: auction or scout?

Sometimes young players perfome bad in first season.

GK only have good rating If they makes saves, whend they does not have nothing o do they have bad ratings, MCs also have a lot of bad ratings.

I have a ML/AML that most of the time gets 7, even one time that he got 3 goals, on another score 4 goals, got a 8 and wasent MOM.
    I stoped looking at ratings, they simple do not make sense.
    Mischa Cali and cracicot like this.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Mischa Cali View Post
    Depends. I got so lucky that all my 18/19 5* became Rating ducks. Meaning if they reach a 7 i can be happy. Sure they train fast but whats the point in training them when they hardly ever perform according to their strength. I can only hope to find a stupid guy that buys them withouth checking their rating stats....

I tried everything to make them perform better...benched them a couple of games. Subbed in game or even let them start a couple of games..kept their moral at 100%...whatever i did they keep on performing on 5/6.

I had one good buy with a 18y ST who performs constant 8/9 with minor 7s in between. My GK gets a 5 no matter if he didn't get scored on for 5 games straight. I have no clue what i can do...
    Ratings are misleading. I dont believe in any of the numbers given anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Dman2pt View Post
    Sometimes young players perfome bad in first season.

GK only have good rating If they makes saves, whend they does not have nothing o do they have bad ratings, MCs also have a lot of bad ratings.

I have a ML/AML that most of the time gets 7, even one time that he got 3 goals, on another score 4 goals, got a 8 and wasent MOM.
    I stoped looking at ratings, they simple do not make sense.
    problem is my other GK gets 7 and 8 without making saves so still i dont really believe that it matters actually

Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    Well i have only one player that actually has a score according to his ratings. The mentioned ST made 2nd in Goals 1st in assist by far (more than double to 2nd) and 3rd in league ranking average.

Rookie
    Coincidence

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Don Duffy View Post
    Coincidence
    can you elaborate on that?

Exactly. organize your list by price and you will find the most expensive players train the fastest. try to get them at 18/19 and you have a great team that will last a few seasons if you learn to tank the season properly.
    But surely a player with a higher quality rating will be worth more? An if he is younger? or do you mean based on players being the same age and quality to sort by their value?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by derbylad View Post
    But surely a player with a higher quality rating will be worth more? An if he is younger? or do you mean based on players being the same age and quality to sort by their value?
    you go by age. 18yo will be the most expensive. IF you see a 19yo more expensive than the best 18yo on your list, then you have a problem and should not buy that 18yo. I do believe there is a thread with the ages of the most expensive 18yo for each level. Too lazy to provide it, sorry.

you go by age. 18yo will be the most expensive. IF you see a 19yo more expensive than the best 18yo on your list, then you have a problem and should not buy that 18yo. I do believe there is a thread with the ages of the most expensive 18yo for each level. Too lazy to provide it, sorry.
    Anyone know where this tread is on the ages?

Not so sure about that. I had a player who always got 5s and 6s. It turned out in the matches I played him, I scored less goals than average. Same about a defender I had, I conceded more goals when he got ratings of 5 and 6 instead of 7. Not that 1 player can always affect a match but I do think ratings have some sort of meaning...

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast