Page 30 of 43 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast
Like Tree144Likes

Thread: The Vent Thread #2

Shame on the machine!! I'm left with 2 replacement, playing a dmc at mc and another dmc at ml.. Used all health potions, my players keep dropping like flies every game..
    I'm not gonna buy tokens!!
    End of vent. Sry n tx lolThe Vent Thread #2-image.jpg
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Rookie
    Once again an absolutely cock of a result. Playing away from home. No possession advantage for either player. I have 54/46 possession, 15 shots to his 18, 11 on target to his 8. He has a player injured after 20 mins, not subbed so playing against 10 players for 70 mins. Better quality team but get spanked 6-0. Really???? When does a team get beat 6-0 by 10 players. Never in 47 years of watching football have I ever seen or heard of this happening. Nordeus you have some serious explaining to do!!!!!

Is that all? I've just played Jose Mourihno twice in two days with the same result 2-0 for him He's a 59.1 and I'm a 63.9 and can't score on him and yes I know Football in this game, this is bull crap to get us to spend more money is what it is, fck this, no difference here then in other games, you suck Jose, it's all about the money so fck you.

Just been outbid by a bot!!! WTF. Shame on you nordeus, a very underhanded way to get tokens purchased.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Graham Keogh View Post
    Just been outbid by a bot!!! WTF. Shame on you nordeus, a very underhanded way to get tokens purchased.
    There are no bots used to bid in this game. Fact.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Rookie
    Why am i getting games in the middle of the night even against teams that are supposedly in the same time zone as me???? I'll not be getting up at 3 in the morning to watch games!!!! If you want me to change the time jog on!!!!!!!
    TypTex likes this.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Med78 View Post
    Shame on the machine!! I'm left with 2 replacement, playing a dmc at mc and another dmc at ml.. Used all health potions, my players keep dropping like flies every game..
    I'm not gonna buy tokens!!
    End of vent. Sry n tx lolClick image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	100.0 KB 
ID:	16955
    Someone said that the max no of injuries is 5.(can't remeber where in the forum)
    I've had 5 injured, never more, now the mith is busted
    Level 1 - League 3rd place (started late, in the season)
    Level 2 - League 2nd place, CL 2nd place (both due to troll results)
    Level 3 - League 1st place, CL 1st place, Cup (lev 6) 3rd place
    Level 4 - League 1st place, CL 1st place

Bought 28 Tokens, referrals 32 Tokens, won 3 Tokens.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by TypTex View Post
    There are no bots used to bid in this game. Fact.
    That's not a bot.
    You're playing on your mobile device, and so is the one that outbid you.
    He looks like a bot, because he is using the "let me play" version, without logging in with FB.
    Level 1 - League 3rd place (started late, in the season)
    Level 2 - League 2nd place, CL 2nd place (both due to troll results)
    Level 3 - League 1st place, CL 1st place, Cup (lev 6) 3rd place
    Level 4 - League 1st place, CL 1st place

Bought 28 Tokens, referrals 32 Tokens, won 3 Tokens.

Quote Originally Posted by Eugen Cristea View Post
    Someone said that the max no of injuries is 5.(can't remeber where in the forum)
    I've had 5 injured, never more, now the mith is busted
    That is that there can be max 5 injuries IN ONE MATCH!!!!!! Not that u can never have more than 5 injured players at a time..... Every second manager has more than 5 injured players at a time.

Should Kaka' have been selected for Brazil's WC squad?
    Tell us ur opinion-

http://forum.topeleven.com/football-...-new-post.html

P.S.S The person in my avatar is NOT me! He is the God of Cricket, Sachin Tendulkar.

Quote Originally Posted by devilswater View Post
    Once again an absolutely cock of a result. Playing away from home. No possession advantage for either player. I have 54/46 possession, 15 shots to his 18, 11 on target to his 8. He has a player injured after 20 mins, not subbed so playing against 10 players for 70 mins. Better quality team but get spanked 6-0. Really???? When does a team get beat 6-0 by 10 players. Never in 47 years of watching football have I ever seen or heard of this happening. Nordeus you have some serious explaining to do!!!!!
    There is zero chance of Nordeus explaining anything. There are quite a few things Nordeus Could do with explaining but never have. They just don't care or they can't explain.

Page 30 of 43 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast