Page 14 of 43 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast
Like Tree144Likes

Thread: The Vent Thread #2

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Hillis View Post
    Attachment 14770

4 injuries in 24 hours. When was the last time it happened in real life?
    Well if you consider 24 hours more like 4-7 days, it could happen.

Quote Originally Posted by TypTex View Post
    aghhhhhhhhhhh.........

So my team, which has been alright this season picked today to turn into a pile of c**p. They've been hinting at it for a while now .. but today .. damn it ... overpaid, over rated, lazy feckers .. the lot of em.

I'm blaming my (used to be) star left mid, who's been playing like a donkey for the last few matches now and today he excelled in rubbishness ... got himself a 4 rating .. 1 for every goal we lost by I think. My centre mid captain got himself sent off (yet again). My star striker (and I say star as he's the only one on the team the can actually score a goal, sometimes, if he can be bothered) got himself injured in the first 5 minutes. My replacement striker, to be fair to him, was the only player who played as I expected him too .. he did fe*k all, all match, as usual. I think my goalkeeper only earned his skill point from all the exercise he got picking the ball out of the net.

I'm seriously considering using all my tokens (gained from watching endless videos .. anyone else sick of that bloke from the washing powder commercial?) to get a bank loan so I can afford to sack the lot of em.

Who'd be a football manager eh.........
    The comment about the replacement striker sent me into a fit of laughter 😂😂😂
    Cat Harrison likes this.

You **** changed the match engine again, huh. Bloody Nordeus, you and your families deserve to burn in hell.

The Vent Thread #2-trolled.jpg
    Last edited by Chris Rath; 11-08-2013 at 10:28 AM.

Founded: January, 16th 2013
    League level: 20
    "We are no cup team, we are a pub team"

- FCK stories from time to time, when I look around. -

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Montoya View Post
    Well if you consider 24 hours more like 4-7 days, it could happen.
    15 minutes after I made that post my team played a game and another 3 players got hurt. It's 7 total for just yesterday. I think my players are faking injuries cause they have nothing to play for. The team plays in the weak league. They make 5 shots and 6 of them are shots on target! I haven't made a screenshot, but that's what I saw. Total shots - 5, shots on target - 6.
    Panov substituted injured MC at 63rd minute, organized game winning goal at 70th minute and 10 minutes later injured himself laughing at the game engine.
    What happened yesterday:
    The Vent Thread #2-untitled3.jpg
    But that was just beginning. What I've got after today's game:
    The Vent Thread #2-untitled4.jpg

9 injuries in 44 hours. 9!!!!!!!! That's almost the whole injured team. One player was injured twice in 24 hours cause I had no one to play MC and spent almost all my red boosters to heal him. This engine injured him again VERY NEXT GAME. Same thing happened to me last season. All my injured players are at 50-90% condition and superb morale. I don't care who's gonna play tomorrow in Champions League semifinals. That's just laughable.

im well peed about a game just
    im top of my league and lost to 3rd from bottom good bye title
    table befor game
    wews -played 17 won 13 drew 2 lost 2 points 41 goal diff +33 skill 89.5
    chelsea played 17 won 13 drew 1 lost 2 points 40 goal diff +35 skill 83.1
    club p played 17 won 12 drew 2 lost 3 points 38 goal diff +40 skill 87.5

well today i played 3rd from bottom and lost im so mad at this game total bullcrap

team in question played 18 won 4 drew 2 lost 11 team skill 78.8 there only 2 teams worse then him in the league
    and i lost 2-1 with a 4-4-2 formation against his 4 def 1 mc 1 rm 2 amc 2 strikers ( i mean he plays one middle guy wth)
    i have 68 per cent of the ball and him 32 per cent i have 11 shots he has 15 (total crap)
    his keeper gets a 5 rating mines gets 6,7s
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails The Vent Thread #2-1461231_10153446907380252_1136517456_n.jpg  
    Last edited by wewsupra; 11-08-2013 at 02:32 PM.

man i feel so sorry for you guys
    i honestly have no idea how i achieved this, but im injury free ATM. no idea how can this has happened, im also prepared for the worst AKA players dropping like flies all over again
    take my posts with a sack of salt
    Click here to buy your sack of salt! Buy one get a ***load!, free! Free shipping and handling on and off planet!

i am the fonz | je suis le fonz | saya adalah sang fonz
    fluent with these languages and can understand 3 more
    Click here to learn a new language, absolutely free!

The inbeatable, indefeated, unvincible duet - Goonskies - Rags to Riches!
    kudos to cat

Quote Originally Posted by littledude072 View Post
    man i feel so sorry for you guys
    i honestly have no idea how i achieved this, but im injury free ATM. no idea how can this has happened, im also prepared for the worst AKA players dropping like flies all over again
    Shhhh.... don't speak that up or the forum curse will be on u!!! U won't like that I bet!!!!

Rookie
    Now I can only laugh. Another 3 injuries today. 1st during the championship game, 2nd during the Champions League quarterfinals and 3rd during the stretching. 12 injuries in 3 days. 2 different players were injured twice on that span. I had my backup goalie playing DC.
    The Vent Thread #2-untitled5.jpg

The good thing - I have nothing to play for anymore.

hahaha
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Rath View Post
    You **** changed the match engine again, huh. Bloody Nordeus, you and your families deserve to burn in hell.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Trolled.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	78.9 KB 
ID:	14796

I just have a ...realistic!! game according statistics. I lost 2-0 from a weaker team with my fully prepared team, with only me watcing and...with a possesion for my side stucked to 80%, yes i know that could be happen in real, its so common looool.
    TEAM'S ACHIEVEMENTS(Est.10.5.2011) Season 47/Level ?/League 40
    24 Leagues, 13 Champion Leagues, 6 Cups, 1 Treble.

Page 14 of 43 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast