Page 37 of 43 FirstFirst ... 273536373839 ... LastLast
Like Tree144Likes

Thread: The Vent Thread #2

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BigB79 View Post
    MDKII... embarrassing mate!!!!! Instead of answering a genuine question about illegal formations winning games you move the thread to the vent thread!!!!!

It's not a hard question, or is it too hard for you answer? How can an illegal formation win games?!!!!

What is the point in telling us what is an illegal formation if it makes no difference to match results?!!!!

Your contempt for your customers has got worse....congratulations.

I have lost to an illegal (a term that originates here on the Forum btw) formation that was balanced with better players, so what? I have also lost to unbalanced illegal formations with less Q than me, again, it is just a game, it isn't perfect.

I moved threads that contain curses over to Vent, I am sorry if you couldn't find it... oh wait you did. I thought I left a redirect as well.

If you want an answer from MDKII, send him a PM.
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 01-18-2014 at 12:16 AM.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    I have lost to an illegal (a term that originates here on the Forum btw) formation that was balanced with better players, so what? I have also lost to unbalanced illegal formations with less Q than me, again, it is just a game, it isn't perfect.

I moved threads that contain curses over to Vent, I am sorry if you couldn't find it... oh wait you did. I thought I left a redirect as well.

If you want an answer from MDKII, send him a PM.
    Come on you know aswell as I know that if a team in real life played a formation that is deemed "illegal" in T11 they would get well beaten easily. Add to the fact that teams playing an Illegal formation get punished by only having 20%, there is no way a team playing an illegal formation should ever win!!!

Now people will say teams in real life have won games with 20% possession but they do that by having a rigid solid formation and are tactically brilliant. They don't have their ST playing in goal or have no players down either side if the pitch or dont have enough players in defence.

If Nordeus are going to create a football game they should do it properly and not half hearted and have no interest in improving it.

As for PM MDKII, been there,done that the guy isn't interested in helping people on here or even listening to people on here. Having been on this forum for many months I keep seeing the same problems and the same questions getting asked over and over again and are never answered.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by BigB79 View Post
    Come on you know aswell as I know that if a team in real life played a formation that is deemed "illegal" in T11 they would get well beaten easily. Add to the fact that teams playing an Illegal formation get punished by only having 20%, there is no way a team playing an illegal formation should ever win!!!

Now people will say teams in real life have won games with 20% possession but they do that by having a rigid solid formation and are tactically brilliant. They don't have their ST playing in goal or have no players down either side if the pitch or dont have enough players in defence.
    Actually I remember years ago in Scottish Premier a manager playing what would be a top11 illegal formation and winning with it. When his team was losing with half an hour of the game left he switched to 2 defenders and everyone else in midfield or upfront. A couple of times they turned the match around and won. Of course a couple of times they also got fooking destroyed, losing by 4 or 5 goals. It's competition, freak results happen. Maybe the ratio in top 11 is more than it should be, but it certainly shouldn't be zero.
    You come at the king, you best not miss.

Quote Originally Posted by Conker King View Post
    Actually I remember years ago in Scottish Premier a manager playing what would be a top11 illegal formation and winning with it. When his team was losing with half an hour of the game left he switched to 2 defenders and everyone else in midfield or upfront. A couple of times they turned the match around and won. Of course a couple of times they also got fooking destroyed, losing by 4 or 5 goals. It's competition, freak results happen. Maybe the ratio in top 11 is more than it should be, but it certainly shouldn't be zero.
    You talking about Jimmy Calderwood when he was at Aberdeen?

There is a big difference from putting everyone in midfield or upfront towards the end of a game if your losing and playing the whole 90mins like that.

Apprentice
    Serious question Cat - when have you ever seen a team with only 20% possession in a game win? I haven't. In fact, you rarely see teams with less than 40% winning, but never 20%.

Banned
    Cathe is a moderator guys... what do you expect from her? You want to hear from her that the game sucks? wont happen... since he isnt free to speak.
    I honestly dont like people who speaks for others, denying what they think. Im my country this way of doing is called mind prostitution... but she is free to do that and you will only lose time arguing with her

I deny no one's right to their own opinion, as I have a right to mine. I speak for myself only in any thing I say on here... there has been no coercion to what I type, I type freely my own thoughts, so long as they follow the Rules of this Forum.

Yes, this game isn't perfect. (and I already had a discussion with someone about the fact that no game is perfect, at least the ones I have played, even the most massmarket ones have bugs and drawing issues.) NOTHING is perfect in this world, ok? But even with the occasional weird result I still have a lot of fun playing this game.

I have seen RL matches where the team with less possession won, perhaps not as low as 20 percent poss, and they were low scoring, like 1 to nought.
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 01-19-2014 at 04:40 AM.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    I deny no one's right to their own opinion, as I have a right to mine. I speak for myself only in any thing I say on here... there has been no coercion to what I type, I type freely my own thoughts, so long as they follow the Rules of this Forum.

Yes, this game isn't perfect. (and I already had a discussion with someone about the fact that no game is perfect, at least the ones I have played, even the most massmarket ones have bugs and drawing issues.) NOTHING is perfect in this world, ok? But even with the occasional weird result I still have a lot of fun playing this game.

I have seen RL matches where the team with less possession won, perhaps not as low as 20 percent poss, and they were low scoring, like 1 to nought.
    You'd make a good politician .

We're not taking issue with 51-49 or similar though. It's 80-20 that really narks us. I challenge anyone to find a real life game where a team has won with 20% possession.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Ian Myers View Post
    You'd make a good politician .

We're not taking issue with 51-49 or similar though. It's 80-20 that really narks us. I challenge anyone to find a real life game where a team has won with 20% possession.
    Celtic beat Barcelona with LESS than 20% possession.

Stats: How Celtic beat Barcelona despite having just 16 per cent possession - Telegraph
    Cat Harrison and reddeviljohn like this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Being a Dortmund fan means I could think of many games where the team with possession, BVB, lost.

Heres one that was obviously skewed possession fifty five to forty five
    The Vent Thread #2-temp.png

The game has more extremes than RL though.... how many 11 to nought matches have you seen? (Ive never) Or even 7 to 1? (a couple times) and these are common enough in the game.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Page 37 of 43 FirstFirst ... 273536373839 ... LastLast