Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree26Likes

Thread: The CUP issue again

I have a very normal team, my avg quality never goes above 5*, but I still have to play teams 2 or 3 levels higher than mine in the cup. They are very weak teams for their level, which means their manager isn't very active, because an active manager would have a budget of 35T and would build a better team. Their manager just buys some 5* players ending in 0 or 5 and beats me without any problems. I don't understand why these teams should win any trophies. Why give them the chance to win a trophy when they don't know how to play the game? And let's not forget about those managers who keep 1* players just to lower the avg quality of their teams... The most fair cup would be to put together players of the same level in a totally casual way...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kd18 View Post
    I have a very normal team, my avg quality never goes above 5*, but I still have to play teams 2 or 3 levels higher than mine in the cup. They are very weak teams for their level, which means their manager isn't very active, because an active manager would have a budget of 35T and would build a better team. Their manager just buys some 5* players ending in 0 or 5 and beats me without any problems. I don't understand why these teams should win any trophies. Why give them the chance to win a trophy when they don't know how to play the game? And let's not forget about those managers who keep 1* players just to lower the avg quality of their teams... The most fair cup would be to put together players of the same level in a totally casual way...
    I totally agree that they could take this one step further and categorize the teams based on quality AND level, but like I said, it is beyond the scope of Nordeus's intelligence and capability. that would be the perfect solution and would make everyone happy, but at the end of the day, all it takes is one token-happy moron to buy a squad full of scouts after the draw on day 1 and ruin everyones cup run. That is the price we pay for playing a game structured for profit.
    Mohamed Sultan likes this.

Agree with cracicot. If u buy tokens and screw people who play it as a simple game, it is in the cup where u meet someone ur calibre to give u a taste of or own medicine!!!!!! And if the server doesn't find anyone or Q in ur league, u will be out up against higher levels. Whats wrong in that. U buy tokens, so this is one disadvantage. Look at the no. Of advantages u have.

Should Kaka' have been selected for Brazil's WC squad?
    Tell us ur opinion-

http://forum.topeleven.com/football-...-new-post.html

P.S.S The person in my avatar is NOT me! He is the God of Cricket, Sachin Tendulkar.

Ok I give U the Cup but what about being put in a league with 10 teams from a level above me.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Mohamed Sultan View Post
    Ok I give U the Cup but what about being put in a league with 10 teams from a level above me.
    that is unfortunate but there are not enough people on your server to make up a league of people in your level. it sucks but that is the way Nordeus Organizes things. They need to stop using the bots and start putting real managers in their places. I am sure if they did this better, there would not be your problem.

That is sad and unfair. U r not wrong to complain about that. Cracicot's explained the reason well.
    All the best for urn league and cup and inform us of the results.
    No hard feelings!!!!!

Should Kaka' have been selected for Brazil's WC squad?
    Tell us ur opinion-

http://forum.topeleven.com/football-...-new-post.html

P.S.S The person in my avatar is NOT me! He is the God of Cricket, Sachin Tendulkar.

You get the benefit of having 7-star players available on your scout list.
    Raykco and Mohamed Sultan like this.
    ~^~*~^~ My opinions are best when taken with a grain of salt. No iodine added. ~^~*~^~

This has happened to me on 4 occasions since I started, (the last time being last season). I just shrug my shoulders and get on with it. The first two times, I still managed to get promotion. The last two times, I just bought some 7* scouts, and tanked the seasons.
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Razz View Post
    You get the benefit of having 7-star players available on your scout list.
    yes, but that means jack **** if you dont buy tokens and/or cant afford the scouts. If this happens to me, do you think I will waste money on scouts? hardly. all it means is an automatic tanking season. Which is ****ty because I dont have a choice considering the situation was caused by Nordeus and not token buyers, which is one of the main reasons for tanking.

So in other words, a small consolation for getting screwed by Nordeus

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by kd18 View Post
    That's the champions league without the group stages lol! Cracicots idea could be good, though I don't think theres enough teams on the same level to split it like that and make the cup last the whole season.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast