Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree26Likes

Thread: The CUP issue again

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by herdo View Post
    That's the champions league without the group stages lol! Cracicots idea could be good, though I don't think theres enough teams on the same level to split it like that and make the cup last the whole season.
    How can you say that considering there are 11 MILLION players? LOL. hardly.

But still, there are a ****load of players and it would not be hard to drill-down one more level and group based on level in addition to quality.

That being said, I would prefer they fix the 3 hour between game scheduling issue first, then troll engine with the illegal formation issue, then the substitution issue, then the friendly issue. This cup issue is last on my list of priorities as it is the least offensive.

Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    How can you say that considering there are 11 MILLION players? LOL. hardly.

But still, there are a ****load of players and it would not be hard to drill-down one more level and group based on level in addition to quality.

That being said, I would prefer they fix the 3 hour between game scheduling issue first, then troll engine with the illegal formation issue, then the substitution issue, then the friendly issue. This cup issue is last on my list of priorities as it is the least offensive.
    I think there should be a 3-0 walkover if the opponent uses illegal formation...
    cracicot and Don Duffy like this.

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

i think they should just remove illegal formations in general
    i dont mind losing but around half of my opponents who use illegal formations steal a draw, and not uncommon, a win
    im guilty of using it as a last ditch attempt to score since its a habit. i keep forgetting its a nono to be innovative.
    take my posts with a sack of salt
    Click here to buy your sack of salt! Buy one get a ***load!, free! Free shipping and handling on and off planet!

i am the fonz | je suis le fonz | saya adalah sang fonz
    fluent with these languages and can understand 3 more
    Click here to learn a new language, absolutely free!

The inbeatable, indefeated, unvincible duet - Goonskies - Rags to Riches!
    kudos to cat

Banned
    yes, i totally agree, but they should be warned that they are using an illegal formation with that stupid Trollinho popup first.

There should be no illegal formations. Then we can play without as ST thus using the new tactic of False 9 which has shown gr8 success. Also, I would love to play without players on the flanks.
    No illegal formation means we can even 'Park the Bus'. Then as someone had mentioned in some thread, we can use the W/M style. So many more options will come if there r no illegal formations thus making the game more real and versatile. After all, being a better manager includes experimenting to make new and better formations and tactics!!!
    Raykco and Mohamed Sultan like this.

Should Kaka' have been selected for Brazil's WC squad?
    Tell us ur opinion-

http://forum.topeleven.com/football-...-new-post.html

P.S.S The person in my avatar is NOT me! He is the God of Cricket, Sachin Tendulkar.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123