Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: Crazy fixture times

Crazy fixture times

I am so cheesed off just been booted out of cup by a team who with respect I would normally beat. I had 45 minutes between games, that is ludicrous. I really am enjoying the game but feel cheated. I know you can rearrange at a cost, but its expensive and tokens are hard to earn and not cheap to buy. I just feel this is a very cynical way of making people spend money. Completely thown me as spent a lot on players to aim for a good cup run and ideally the treble.
    cracicot likes this.

Banned
    That is life here on T11. The lack of intelligence from certain people hurt this game because of bad decisions for gameplay and organization. They can fix these things but are lacking the motivation.

this week all my cup and CL matches are within an h or less from normal league matches....Nordeus is such a crap company with crap designers crap managers. That place is so full of crap that it smells like in a sewer. Something so simple and they do ****. Stupid Morons.
    cracicot likes this.

Pro
    45 minutes? Lucky YOU.
    cracicot and tarcanes92 like this.

Pro
    45 minutes? Lucky YOU.
    Would have knitted my keeper a new pair a mittens

Banned
    yeah, I noticed the 45 min thing too, but declined to say anything. I prefer the 3 hour MINIMUM that was promised, but hey, 45 mins is better than 5 min.

Apprentice
    45 mins is a good enough gap but still not the best one
    But at least you can watch your match,I have like 14 league games after 1 am,maybe the game scheduler thinks I'm an owl to stay up all night

U have 45 mins..... I have 15 mins b/w kick off of my next league match and then the cup match. So, the league match lasts 9 mins. 6 mins remains for any changes. But wait, 4 ins be4 kick off, no changes can be made. That leaves me with 2 minutes. Now, I will first have to apply the rest packs. Then, I will have no time to change my formation. God forbid if I get any injury in the league match as I won't even have time to apply reds!!!!! I can change formation after kick off. But am scared if I lose connection during the 2 mins when I am applying greens!!!!! This is so damn unreal and unfair. I am not changing times using tokens so no gain for Nordeus!!!!! Enjoy!!!!!!!!!

Should Kaka' have been selected for Brazil's WC squad?
    Tell us ur opinion-

http://forum.topeleven.com/football-...-new-post.html

P.S.S The person in my avatar is NOT me! He is the God of Cricket, Sachin Tendulkar.

when i was still in the cup and CL i had an average of 3 games a day, mostly an hour apart, and at midnight my time
    needless to say i got a lot of injuries.

i know changing how servers schedule matches to sort of be easier on players would take some time, probably longer than setting match gaps to 3 hours, but yeah im guessing theyll have much less complaints.

just deal with it ATM and duke it out, reschedule them if you can
    take my posts with a sack of salt
    Click here to buy your sack of salt! Buy one get a ***load!, free! Free shipping and handling on and off planet!

i am the fonz | je suis le fonz | saya adalah sang fonz
    fluent with these languages and can understand 3 more
    Click here to learn a new language, absolutely free!

The inbeatable, indefeated, unvincible duet - Goonskies - Rags to Riches!
    kudos to cat

Pro
    Reschedule....?
    Never
    The challenge is... ARE you prepared for both games, in strat, staff and speed... like the three essess. ****, shave and shampoo

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast