Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Are u serious? Wtf is this?

Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    no, its a troll win. 5* vs 2*, 4-4-2 vs 4-3W-1-2. the odds are with the 5* team in this case and they should have won. Orders dont have much to do with this case, unless the 58 team went hard defending with blue stars on everyone. The quality of the 5* team should have at least scored a goal.

Havent we already established that rating mean nothing at all? Just to humour you, his DC gets a 9 and MoM and a 2* team keeps a 5* team off the scoreboard because of one person - a 1* DC? A troll win.
    His entire team may be 2*, but his lineup was averaged at least 2,8+ which isn't terrible. Again, I don't doubt that it's an unlikely result, but the only stats we have from that match is formation (without underlying tactics) and quality. There are far more factors than these 2 that can mess up the result. 5* should not have to beat 3* in *all* situations. Perhaps he should have in this case, but unless there are more stats on the other factors, you can never say for sure if it's a troll win.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Killerbee View Post
    His entire team may be 2*, but his lineup was averaged at least 2,8+ which isn't terrible. Again, I don't doubt that it's an unlikely result, but the only stats we have from that match is formation (without underlying tactics) and quality. There are far more factors than these 2 that can mess up the result. 5* should not have to beat 3* in *all* situations. Perhaps he should have in this case, but unless there are more stats on the other factors, you can never say for sure if it's a troll win.
    yes i can say for sure its a troll win. You are making this more complicated than it actually is, for reasons unknown. This is not a complicated game and most of the tactics and instructions can be anything and you can win or lose easily and its up to the troll engine. I lost 4-0, sorry, I got my ass handed to me by the bottom team yesterday and I am #2, 60Q vs 55Q, and had 55% possession, but he had 18 shots to my 12, 12 shots on target to my 6 and 12 corners to my 5. i had a great counter formation and instructions and have beat his formation many times with mine, but it was not my day. I should have won but it was a troll win for sure. 4-0 = troll, 2-0 or 2-1 or a close game would have been an acceptable loss.

I'm saying that there are logical losses and illogical losses. both my loss and the loss of the OP were illogical losses, which are translated as TROLL wins. They dont happen as often in real life but happen here to allow smaller teams to have a chance and stay customers instead of getting frustrated with all the token teams and quitting because they have no realistic chance at winning.

Nordeus wants as many customers as they can, and have created a format where you can more easily succeed by paying money for tokens. This is not news to most of us. They have to factor in this frequent trolling or else the many token teams would always beat the LOL teams. Would you continue playing if you had a LOL team and knew you did not have a chance at winning anything? so they make it a troll win regardless of the formation, tactics or instructions just to keep things fair. the randomness of this game engine is the cause, and the randomness is programmed to keep customers from quitting.

This is a troll win. end of. the other info is irrelevant.

MDKII

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12