Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Did all the attacking midfielders on my server die ?

No proof has been shown for a possession penalty. I've played players o-o-p at times and had success, but there's a huge morale penalty even if they play well. There may be more severe penalties if it's a position they can't train for (e.g. a DC playing AM)
    ~^~*~^~ My opinions are best when taken with a grain of salt. No iodine added. ~^~*~^~

Positions is a mistery, i have a ML/AML that plays Best as MC that in His on position, and i have a triple role ST/AMC/AMC h plays wonderfull as ST, goog as AML but very bad as AMC that makes is SA of shadow striker usessel.
    I also had a DMC that played better as DC that in His position, he even got MOM 3 times playing out f position.
    You can play 3 players out o position, i hav seen that If you have 4 the possession seems to decrease a litle, but i can not confirm it with 100% garantee.

Quote Originally Posted by Dman2pt View Post
    Positions is a mistery, i have a ML/AML that plays Best as MC that in His on position, and i have a triple role ST/AMC/AMC h plays wonderfull as ST, goog as AML but very bad as AMC that makes is SA of shadow striker usessel.
    I also had a DMC that played better as DC that in His position, he even got MOM 3 times playing out f position.
    You can play 3 players out o position, i hav seen that If you have 4 the possession seems to decrease a litle, but i can not confirm it with 100% garantee.
    Why can nordeus not give a clear cut instruction FAQ about possession penalties and illegal formations. That will make life simple. They r expecting us to make discoveries or what?????? Now I remember I once said that there is not much left to 'Discover' in this world..... I had not started playing T11 back then!!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12