Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Did all the attacking midfielders on my server die ?

Apprentice

Did all the attacking midfielders on my server die ?

The attacking midfielders remind me of dinosaurs since both of them are extinct,I've been trying to find an attacking midfielder since a long time and every time I hit the auctions I can't find any

I hear you mate. I've been after a DMC since the start of the season just none out there.

Apprentice
    you must be on new server like me and top of the pile . slim pickign in some areas
    no info for you my watchers :P

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Thomasjas View Post
    I hear you mate. I've been after a DMC since the start of the season just none out there.
    I come across quite some defensive midfielders in my server,today I see some attacking midfielders but before I could even think of trying to get either of them both of them had a few bidders
    Last edited by Jubran Afridi; 11-12-2013 at 01:49 PM.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by TALON1973 View Post
    you must be on new server like me and top of the pile . slim pickign in some areas
    I'm not on a new server,infact I'm on level 10 and the highest level on my server is level 11,will that count as a new server ?

I've hit the same problem with AMs at level 10, Jubran. They're rare as Dodos.
    ~^~*~^~ My opinions are best when taken with a grain of salt. No iodine added. ~^~*~^~

MC's and ST can both play in that position. I played a MC in the AMC role for an entire season and he scored 22 goals and was often MOTM - People seem to think a player cannot be played out of position. In my view it does nothing negative to there performance.

I haven't met attacking once midfielder
    Du học Đài Loan vừa học vừa làm - Tư vấn Du học Đài Loan chi phí thấp, vừa học vừa làm, hỗ trợ việc làm thêm thu nhập hấp dẫn.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Razz View Post
    I've hit the same problem with AMs at level 10, Jubran. They're rare as Dodos.
    Exactly,even the youth academy doesn't produce one.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc Symons View Post
    MC's and ST can both play in that position. I played a MC in the AMC role for an entire season and he scored 22 goals and was often MOTM - People seem to think a player cannot be played out of position. In my view it does nothing negative to there performance.
    Plus I've read people saying players playing in wrong positions would result in some minus possession

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast