Page 109 of 123 FirstFirst ... 95999107108109110111119 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,090 of 1230
Like Tree2802Likes

Thread: Season 47

SBARATA FC

LEAGUE ROUND 23
    A expected win, since we were playing against last.
    Final result 7:1, Alves, Sparagna, Guzmán, Gagelmann and Barbu 3 times scored the goals, Barbu was MOM with 3 goals and 1 assist.

In 10 minutes we play 2nd leg CL 1/2 final with A a Z FC
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

Champions League semi final

Palaiseau FC 5-2 Johnny K Tran FC
    (Q59.9 41212 Asys vs 451, 432W1, 4231, 442 ... Q56.7 )
    in total 8-3
    J K Tran Fc brough 9 supporter (almost his subaccount) to win some % more in ball possesion but he couldn't do anything at Palaiseau Fc stadium. in the time he tried to log in as many acc as possible, we scored 3 goals and keep calm, he suddenly scored 2 goals when i don't notice his change in formation. so i change only attacking site and have an other 2 goals. He expected a better opponent lol
    Last edited by tongly45; 12-11-2013 at 05:44 PM.
    FCB, Dman2pt, Wiesse and 3 others like this.
    Palaiseau FC in Sever 46
    season 28, level 28

competition Played 1st 2nd top4 last win current season(*)
    League 28 19 6 2 season 27 .....
    Champions league 26 7 1 6 season 25 ........
    Cup 26 2 2 3 season 7 .......
    (*) updated at 1-June-2015

A a Z FC

CL 1/2 FINAL
    After winning 3:2 away, we end up losing 3:2 at home. Our oponent scored first, Florero equalized, then he scored again, Chamorro equalized, but almost at the end they scored the third, and the result was 5:5 on agregate.
    In extra time nothing changed.

It was decided on penalties, and we ..........................................WON by 4:2
    Stone scored and they scored
    Chamorro scored and they scored
    Ferreira missed and they missed
    Eloisghiri scored and they missed
    The winning scored was scored by Dinoi my GK and guess what, i dont even know how that happen, because he wasent selected to scored the penalties.

WE ARE IN CL FINAL
    tongly45, roni, Wiesse and 2 others like this.
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

I survived

Gah, Trolled out of the Semi Final of the Champions League. Lost the first leg 1-0, the second 4-2, even though my team was 4Q stronger and I watched both games and my opponent didn't.

Oh well, still top and looking good to win the league, so will just have to be content with that. I wasn't confident of turning the 1-0 around in truth, probably could have snuck it but decided to go all out and put a third striker on at 2-2 with 25 mins left, but it backfired.

League round 23

Kirchroa FC league champions

A easy win against bot robot. This is the 4th time that we score more then 10 goals this season. We are league champions. We have 9 points clear but our goal difference is much much much better then the nr 2. First half we played 4-4-2.

Scoreline

13' Soto assist Kodzhukliev
    22' Fraile
    33' Fraile
    39' Fernandez
    43' Fraile assist Neymar Jr. Hattrick
    51' Soto assist Cardozo
    66' Cardozo assist Neymar Jr.
    69' Fraile assist Soto
    77' Fernandez
    85' Ozil
    89' Mikheev ( his first official goal for us)

MOTM: Fraile

CL 1/2 final match 2

A very easy win. We are trough the next round. In the final we meet the nr 2 from our groupstage. Opponent has sent off a player and a injured player.

Agg score : 15-0

Scoreline

30' Neymar Jr. assist van Persie
    37' Fraile assist Neymar Jr.
    40' Neymar Jr. assist van Persie
    50' Cardozo
    51' Cardozo
    67' Fraile
    83' Fernandez
    84' Papaleo
    85' Cardozo Hattrick

MOTM: van Persie

7th place, with 3 more games to go. I'm going to play them very casually and let fate decide whether I go up or not. If I do, I'll put some actual effort in next season. If not, well, they should be good to go for L9 on a second run with some actual management. After the last 5 games I can see that I would have easily challenged for at least 3rd spot if I'd tried even a little. Some of these teams around me clearly depend more on how much they spend than effort put in or management skill. They don't even show up for matches. [I realise this is hypocritical, but up until this season I was there every game ... and I didn't put money in this time round]

TCO UTD might actually make a CL spot, but should definitely go up, currently in 5th. They're on a bit of a W/L/W/L/W run since I came back to them. Just need some new players.

Maiden Utd have had a bit of a good run, 4 W, 1D in their last 5 since my return, and lying in 6th now. Other teams must be baffled how one of the weakest teams in their league is suddenly a threat to CL positions! It was simple. I dumped the crud, the old players who were about to retire and bought some cheap, younger players for those positions - they still remain a 35T squad, and will continue to be so.
    Last edited by Keith Gaule; 12-12-2013 at 01:59 AM.
    It's all luck, nothing more. Whether bad or good.

BERLIN S.A 0-6 LIONS FC (LEAGUE)

Lions FC walked all over the team from Germany and have officially won the League, with 3 games to go. Lions FC will attempt to go undefeated, as they sit with 20 wins and 3 draws.

LIONS FC 2-1 MFK 1.SKALICA (CHAMPIONS LEAGUE)

Lions FC have managed to squeak into their first ever Champions League Finals with a 2-1 home win. Things looked bad after a 0-0 away draw, but Lions FC started things off well, scoring a goal in the 2nd minute when Aoudou fed his fellow striker Kormos in front of the net, then in the 9th minute Aoudou took the ball past 3 defenders to slot in a second, which proved to be the winning goal.

LIONS FC TRY FOR FIRST TREBLE

The Lions have their first chance at a treble, as they have won the league, and will be playing in the Cup Final for the second year in a row as they try to repeat and win their second Cup, as well as playing in the Champions League final in two days time, in an attempt to capture their first Champions League victory. This would be a huge accomplishment.
    roni, Dman2pt, Wiesse and 1 others like this.
    LIONS FC

Level 10, Season 10

S1- L: 2nd, Cup: 3rd
    S2- L: 2nd, Cup: 3rd, CL: 3rd
    S3- L: 4th, Cup: 2nd round, CL: R16
    S4- L: 1st, Cup: Quarter finals, CL: Quarter finals
    S5- L: 2nd, Cup: Playoffs, CL: Quarter finals
    S6- L: 3rd, Cup: Quarter finals, CL: Quarter finals.
    S7- L: 1st, Cup: Winners, CL: 3rd
    S8- L: 1st, Cup: Runners up, CL: Winners
    S9- L: 1st, Cup: Runners up, CL: R16

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    in every match there is a player that u don't see in comments, and your work, and my work too, is to change this player for another Cat know very well how effective are my substitutions in this sense (=^.^=)miau.

This time there were 2 such players and both n left flank when I was playing down left flank!!!!!! How is it possible when my players were supposed to pass down that flank. This proves that the orders are senseless and don't work at all!!!!!