Page 117 of 123 FirstFirst ... 1767107115116117118119 ... LastLast
Results 1,161 to 1,170 of 1230
Like Tree2802Likes

Thread: Season 47

My CL final...

Season 47-day-25-season12-lv10-physic-mental.jpg

here the situation that I want for the next season
    I was training with the idea to have 10* of quality of Speed and Resistance in some players of my team, to start nex season with 9*
    In the pic:
    85 of quality= 9*
    90= 10*

Petrov, ferdinand, Giggs and of Hesselink, the most fast players. That's the key of my strong defense and the strong side of my phylosophy of football, knowed as;

I prefeer 11 fast idiots running for the field like somebody trying to search the last Vodka bottle of the universe,
    than have 11 Albert Einstein guys slower like turtles eating grass of a football field.
    Dman2pt, Wiesse and Cat Harrison like this.

A a Z FC

CL FINAL

we were playing a real strong Team, the game was very balanced, not many chances.
    They scored first at the end of first half, but we equalized in second half by Saianda, unfortunatly for us they scored again short After.

So we lost the final by 2:1 our DC Bincoletto got a 9 but the MOM whent to my oponent DR with 8, since we lost.
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

CL final

Kirchroa FC Champions league winner
    For the 7th time on the row

A easy win. I expected a thougher match then this. We have won for the 7th time on the row the DOUBLE.

Scoreline

12' van Persie
    32' Vera assist van Persie
    50' Milosevic
    60' Ozil assist Fraile
    76' van Persie
    79' van Persie Hattrick
    83' Fraile penalty
    90' Fernandez

MOTM: van Persie

Cat Harrison, FCB, roni and 1 others like this.

4am
    Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiesse View Post
    I expected a thougher match then this.
    What were you expecting? As you're averaging approximately 15Q-better players?
    DiZZee likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by 4am View Post
    What were you expecting? As you're averaging approximately 15Q-better players?
    I have lost the first match in the group stage from him

League won with a game in hand.

Semi final defeat in the Champions League

Out of the cup in the first qualifier.

A bit of a mixed bag overall, but more than happy with that.

A fantastic season for farming Tokens however, which will set me up for the next few months at least, or if I keep being frugal with my team will set me up for years.
    Cat Harrison and roni like this.

Champions League - FINAL

July Fourth 2-0 El Capo
    July Fourth Win 6th Treble!!!

July Fourth 154.3 3W-1-4-2 - El Capo 152.4 4-5-1 V

This one was a very tough match as fully expected and in fact El Capo statistically were the better team. Early on their strong striker Bourzouk had the first chance but Calavicci got the tackle in, Then Tendulkar had a chance for us and put it wide. El Capo were looking like the team to take the lead from here but after a catalogue of missed chances with Jaber,Rubio and Ferreira Berno, But it was against the run of play that July Fourth scored on the counter with Papaleo running away with the ball and getting past their defence to put us infront, Then Bourzouk tried to beat Calavicci for the remainder of the first half, but Calavicci was calm and just too good. The second half continued the same way, El Capo were the ones getting forward, Rubio had a long shot blocked by Regal and Calavicci again stood his ground to keep us infront, We needed another goal really, We went a bit more attacking and the game started to turn towards us, Watson got forward but Tomcic forced a corner, Petersen crossed in and Papaleo headed it into the back of the net for 2-0, Then it was more Calavicci getting the better of Bourzouk by winning every challenge and Papaleo had the ball late for us but Tomcic denied Papaleo any real chance of making it a hat-trick.

Goals: Papaleo (33,66) MOTM: Papaleo.

And we did it!!! We retained the Champions League too in a rather backs to the wall performance this time, Shutting out El Capo's main attacking threat and allowing "Super Stacey" the chances to score to win the final!!!
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

LIONS FC WIN FIRST EVER CHAMPIONS LEAGUE!!

RACING PARIS 1-1p LIONS FC (3-5)

It was a crazily exciting match to watch, although somewhat disappointing for the Lions as they only managed 1 shot on goal in the first half and 4 in the whole game. As with the Cup final that we lost, we had trouble breaking through their defence. Our defence, however, blocked many shots and our keeper Araujo made 3 key saves in the game. After 90 minutes it was still scoreless so we went into extra time. Finally we struck in the 109th minute as Aoudou beat the defence and slotted one past their keeper. However Lions FC's joy was short lived as Racing Paris tied the game 4 minutes later. The match went into the shout out, where the Lions skillfully scored all 5 penalties and Racing Paris missed their second one. We were Sooo close to a treble but lost in the Cup final yesterday. But we'll be happy with our second consecutive double.

GOLAZZO FC 0-3 LIONS FC (LEAGUE)

Lions FC defeated the 4th placed Turkish team, allowing their in game friends Bastads FC to sneak into the final champions league spot. Aoudou scored twice and assisted on the other goal which was scored by Kormos.
    LIONS FC

Level 10, Season 10

S1- L: 2nd, Cup: 3rd
    S2- L: 2nd, Cup: 3rd, CL: 3rd
    S3- L: 4th, Cup: 2nd round, CL: R16
    S4- L: 1st, Cup: Quarter finals, CL: Quarter finals
    S5- L: 2nd, Cup: Playoffs, CL: Quarter finals
    S6- L: 3rd, Cup: Quarter finals, CL: Quarter finals.
    S7- L: 1st, Cup: Winners, CL: 3rd
    S8- L: 1st, Cup: Runners up, CL: Winners
    S9- L: 1st, Cup: Runners up, CL: R16

Apprentice
    Season 47-529447_10200195425487624_744845605_n.jpg

Lev 3 CL final.
    8 skill diff points, my advantage.
    Cat Harrison likes this.