Page 15 of 123 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565115 ... LastLast
Like Tree2802Likes

Thread: Season 47

Leg1 Advantage for us. Cup became very difficult this season..

duchao, Shadow, ppturano and 4 others like this.

Season 3 - Level 3

League Winners (3) - Level 1, 2, 3
    26-0-0 league (1) - Level 2
    Undefeated in league (2) - Level 2, 3
    Longest unbeaten League run 60 (21/28 season1 -- 28/28 season3)

Champions League Winners (2) - Level 2, 3
    Champions League Runners up (0)

Cup winners (0)
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 2

http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...ussieteam.html

Quote Originally Posted by Shaunstocks View Post
    Hi anyone, I'm new to game and I've just finished my first season, could anybody tell me when next season will start.
    congratulations and trying to promote
    Du học Đài Loan vừa học vừa làm - Tư vấn Du học Đài Loan chi phí thấp, vừa học vừa làm, hỗ trợ việc làm thêm thu nhập hấp dẫn.

Quote Originally Posted by ThichDaBongFC View Post
    Leg1 Advantage for us. Cup became very difficult this season..

and this is of me :

Season 47-994642_359507064185467_515785933_n.jpg

Du học Đài Loan vừa học vừa làm - Tư vấn Du học Đài Loan chi phí thấp, vừa học vừa làm, hỗ trợ việc làm thêm thu nhập hấp dẫn.

Drew the Home Leg of the 1st Cup Match 1-1.
    I started with Hexagon against their 4-4-2 classic. We were both present. At the 19th min they got a free kick which was crossed and someone of their team headed it in.So they took the lead. We went on till the 39thmin but nothing happened so we switches to 4-2N(MC)-2N-2. We had had a chance be4 when Christie came one on one with their keeper and tried to curl it in but it went wide. Now Christie again came one on one and passed it to Lauridson who missed. At the 77th min I subbed out Lauridson to get in ST Elsik thus changing to 4-1(MC)-2-3. One min later, we got a corner which Cazorla crossed in and my left back Porceddu got above their defence and heads it in. Then again they missed a free kick and the match ended.
    MoM went to my DC Camacho who won many tackled and blocked 2 crosses but I will give Porceddu the hero of the match as he saved u from defeat. So they have an away goal so if the next leg, if it is 0-0, they advance on way goals, 1-1 goes to et and then pen, 2-2 or above I advance on away goals. And of cource, whoever wins advances.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Neymar transfered from Barcelona to Arsenal:

He tried to scare me with two biddings in round 2 but I am tougher than that

What Level are you playing at now?10, 3rd month in this level
    What are your ambitions? Fight for the league, if can't, play the Champions league next month.
    How many Tokens you got? 61.
    How much Money you got? In my poket? xD 65 millionsss.
    Who are you buying/selling? don't buy, don't sell, I used 2 months to train the players that I have.
    How Many Boosters do you have? 70 red... near 200 blue, 30 green.
    Last edited by khris; 11-17-2013 at 11:09 PM.
    Wiesse and Cat Harrison like this.

Cup - Round 1 - First leg
    Chester FC (65.2) 0-2 Real Afyon FC (SXI ~66)
    4-1-2-1-2 ND vs 4-1-3N-2

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    A new scouter (he scored today)

And a substitution for our def. line

Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

My love-hate relationship with the T11 forums continues - After getting many hours sleep and calming down from my fury earlier in the morning, I better post what has happened so far at July Fourth...

We are finding it difficult for to find a couple of 'good' reinforcements for a squad, O'Sullivan is still with us at 4*.

The shock of the day is longest serving player Aaron Ramirez has been sold to les guerriers for an undisclosed fee via negotiations, we feel that he may be better off at one of our current sister clubs on the server than remain at July Fourth, He is 28 now and 5*144 and we have plenty of other defenders already at the club. The resulting sale means he ended his career after 10 seasons with us and Hatsune Miku takes over as our new longest serving player at the club.

In the cup we faced ex-scout buyers Supap FC for the first time, they have been on our level for a long time and we finally got to play them for the first time this season, We won 3-0, Opened up the scoring from Knight!!! (Our GK) from a penalty because I forgot to switch back my set piece takers because I was messing around playing a few friendlies earlier on for training, Papaleo never would of taken the penalty in the first place because he got injured in the move that built up to getting the penalty, Lamb scored our 2nd with a good strike from distance just after the start of the 2nd half, Supap had a few chances to get an away goal but our defence and GK made sure that we kept a clean sheet, Petersen was on duties now on penalties later on when we won another penalty and sent the keeper the wrong way. Knight is only the 2nd GK to score for July Fourth in competitive fixtures, the other being Essadri back in L16.

We have also done a bit of business on the transfer front by buying a player from Supap this evening, Buy signing Isreali Kobi Zino for 1T, (Transfer fee of 100M, but that's irrelevant at our level and since we usually have max cash) He is 19 years old and plays as a DR, (Main position Ramirez played). However he doesn't appear to be a fast trainer (Circa 20/40/60 @ 5*), so he will be gone next season.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Season 47-image.jpg Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	90.7 KB 
ID:	15217Yupp, I'm level 3.