Page 73 of 123 FirstFirst ... 2363717273747583 ... LastLast
Like Tree2802Likes

Thread: Season 47

July Fourth 9* Club Update S25/L25

The following players this season have been retrained back from 8* to 9* from last season. So this is an update to the July Fourth 9* club to show that all these players are playing another season at 9* this season.

July Fourth 9* Club Members

• Alex Zidane (S13)
    • Stacey Papaleo Jr. (S13 & S15)
    • Miguel Perez Michu (S16)
    • Hatsune Miku (S16-S24 inclusive)
    • Stacey Papaleo III (S23,S24 & S25)
    • Angel Miku-Zidane (S23 & S24)
    • Chano Petersen (S23,S24 & S25)
    • Ryogo Kusama (S23,S24 & S25)
    • James Lamb (S24)
    • Yossi Benayoun (S24 & S25)
    • Danny Watson (S24 & S25)
    roni, FCB, Cat Harrison and 6 others like this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

FCB
    Cat Harrison and ppturano like this.
    FCB - Indian Team

Playing form 2013

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Yeah I'm a sucker for sales.. I bought it. Since it's the only "Black Friday" activity I will participate in...
    Happy Turkey Day y'all!

I lost 6 to 1 (reserves) and 2 to 1 (main team) to Morhinny PFUI!! (@Chris Rath what module did you use??)

League: Season 47-1.jpg
    My strikers have been a little flat lately (maybe too much training?)

but Ali Hassan has been on fire: Season 47-2.jpg Season 47-4.jpg

Season 47-3.jpg
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 11-29-2013 at 04:41 AM.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by roni View Post
    Lost 3-2 he blocks everything shots, cross,corners,free kicks lol
    oh yeah.. I want his DCs n GK in my team. Don't care about quality )

ps: We gonna give another try tonight
    Last edited by ThichDaBongFC; 11-29-2013 at 05:27 AM.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Season 3 - Level 3

League Winners (3) - Level 1, 2, 3
    26-0-0 league (1) - Level 2
    Undefeated in league (2) - Level 2, 3
    Longest unbeaten League run 60 (21/28 season1 -- 28/28 season3)

Champions League Winners (2) - Level 2, 3
    Champions League Runners up (0)

Cup winners (0)
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 2

http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...ussieteam.html

So I decided to try playing the mourinho team, and like you I got trolled hard lol but I made a discovery. So halfway through the game, we of course have yet to register a shot on net. Suddenly mourinho's goalie Castro, probably bored out of his mind, falls asleep and cracks his head on the post. So after he's stretchered off, they seem to be left with no goalie. This is where I made the discovery. So its the 80th minute and of course I still haven't managed a shot on the seemingly open goal. Then we get a free kick. The text came as "fast ball around the wall!" There's no goalie there to stop it right? Wrong! Their bloody center back makes the bloody save on my bloody midfielder and his bloody free kick special ability. I appealed for hand ball and mourinho said "dont hate the player, hate the game" and I told him to go eat sh*t. As a result, mourinho told the ref to give him a free kick and ref said ok so they scored in the 88th minute and won.

So anyways, what I'm trying to get at is that I never knew defenders took over in the goalie position when the goalie gets injured and theres no replacement... I didnt know it occurred in top 11 anyways.

Alright, onto the important crap:

Screw you troll mourinho.

Ok onto the other stuff:

LIONS FC 4-1BERLIN S.A. (LEAGUE)

Lions FC struck 3 times in the first half and never looked back as they defeated Berlin S.A, league rivals last season as well, 4-1. We are currently playing each of the German squads in the league in turn. I dont know why.

PAUL KMS 2-2 LIONS FC (CUP 1ST LEG)

After Lions FC took a 2-0 lead into half time, The German side Paul SMK fought their way back and managed to tie the game with a very late goal on the last play of the game and salvaged a draw against Lions FC. The next match will be played at home in the Lions Den and because of away goals, Lions FC will have the advantage if they can keep the opponents from scoring more than one goal.
    LIONS FC

Level 10, Season 10

S1- L: 2nd, Cup: 3rd
    S2- L: 2nd, Cup: 3rd, CL: 3rd
    S3- L: 4th, Cup: 2nd round, CL: R16
    S4- L: 1st, Cup: Quarter finals, CL: Quarter finals
    S5- L: 2nd, Cup: Playoffs, CL: Quarter finals
    S6- L: 3rd, Cup: Quarter finals, CL: Quarter finals.
    S7- L: 1st, Cup: Winners, CL: 3rd
    S8- L: 1st, Cup: Runners up, CL: Winners
    S9- L: 1st, Cup: Runners up, CL: R16

Rookie
    Pleasant and unpleasant surprises

Yesterday's games brought mixed and quite unexpected results. Berkshire Utd won 5-0 in the league and is now 3rd, trailing the top-team by 3 points. FC Dreamhunter lost unexpectedly at home against the 2nd placed team 0-1 (it was the first loss ever against this team) and is now 2nd, one point behind. So everything is wide open for both teams.

Teresa FC drew 1-1 in the league against a weaker team, but is still one point ahead of the league as our strongest competitor lost his game. Our team must have been too tired after the 2-2 away-draw in the Cup against a stronger team. I did not expect such a good result. We scored the first goal, then fell 1-2 behind. But in the 83rd minute we scored the equalizer. So - maybe we really can surprise and advance!

FC Sakura won convincingly 5-1 against the team which ranks 4th in the league and is second (same points like the leader, goal difference is worse by 2). In the Cup we won at home 1-0 against the best team - if this result will be enough to secure a spot in the next round we will know in two days...

In tonight's CL-games Berkshire and Sakura will play with the substitutes as we are already 1st in our groups. Dreamhunter and Teresa will have to win resp. draw in order to stay ahead and to avoid difficult games in the next round.
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    FC Dreamhunter
    League Winner Season - 10 x (2-10,12)
    Cup Winner - Season 2
    CL - Season 4,6,10

Berkshire Utd
    League Winner Season - 2,3,4,6,8,9,10,11
    Cup Winner - Season 2
    CL Winner - Season 4,9,12

FC Sakura
    League Winner - Season 2,3,7,8,10,11,12
    Cup Winner - Season 2
    CL Winner - Season 3,8,12

Teresa FC
    League Winner - Season 5,9
    Cup Winner - Season 4

League Round 11

Bulgarian Team 2-5 July Fourth

Bulgarian Team 147.2 3N-3N-2W-2 then 70 minutes 5-3N-2 - July Fourth 153.4 4-3N-2W-1 then 4-2N-3W-1 2nd half

This was a very important game for us since we only lead the league by 3 points and our opponents in 4th place in the league re-arranged kick-off for an early 9.30am kick-off in our time in perhaps hope to catch us offline and to limit any of our power support, However July Fourth were upto the challenge once they defended out the first 15 minutes when Petersen broke clear to pass to Watson to knock it in for the lead, A foul on Kusama lead to us receiving a penalty and Papaleo put it away, then Petersen broke clear once again and struck low past the keeper to give us a 3-0 lead at HT, Frolin was the best for them as they looked to try and find a way back into the game and he scored from a Foyewa double corner but July Fourth responded through a corner of their own when Petersen crossed in for Papaleo to header in, We had a series of free-kicks an Benayoun kept wasting them and they pulled another back by Alawi free-kick after a challenge on Frolin caused him to be injured, They almost made it 4-3 twice firstly Horvath missing the target once through on goal and also Calavicci gave away a penalty which ment Alawi had the chance to score for Трандамия but he put it over the bar, We won another free-kick at the end of the game and Benayoun got this one on target to ensure we grabbed a good win this morning.

Goals: Watson (25) Papaleo (37,61) Petersen (43) Frolin (54) Alawi (77) Benayoun (90) MOTM: Petersen.

Team Talk: An excellent performance from our team in this fixture that quite easily could of been a banana skin for us.

Trivia: Our opponents team name translated into English is a rude word. I'm not going to mention it.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by dan1daking View Post
    Okay after many troll results i've decided to quit the game.. Bye guys
    **** I cant do it ..!! :/

daniel FC 7-0 NK.Babina Greda
    80.1Q 4-4-1-1 vs 69.9Q 3N-4-1-2

Didn't watch the match.. still mad about last nights game which i drew 1-1 against a team 10Q below me..(didn't post about it..)

Goals : Javadipour (5,49,73 - Hattrick) , Rauhofer (21,46) , Jaksinic (60) , Petersen (74)
    MOTM : Javadipour
    Last edited by dan1daking; 11-29-2013 at 11:50 AM.
    Live as you were to die tomorrow.
    Learn as if you were to live forever.

Rookie
    Pigs United Reign Supreme in 5 days

With our last 2 seasons still burning in our ear, a strong team talk at the start of the season, no slip ups this season. 2 seasons in a row, we have threw away 6 point leads in the final 5 games to lose the title.

Going into these games, we had opened up a 3 point gap, and with 4/5 of our next league games vs 2nd 3rd 4th 5th and 10th we knew any slip ups could cost us, and victorys would give us a strong lead heading into the second half of the season.

F.C Los Leones 1 vs Pigs United 1 - A very disappointing game, we deserved to get beat, but managed to escape with a draw.

Pigs United 3 vs ASS FC 2 - A close game, we went behind twice in the game and even went a man down, but we managed to pull ourselves through and scrape a win.

FC Ice City 1 vs Pigs United 1 - I fully expected to win this game, we had just crushed a team 1-6 in the CL, and were full of confidence. We started off well, but a slur of missed chances, gifted them a draw.

Pigs United 3 vs Thientu113 0 - Team played exceptionally, could of easily been more, marked the first appearance of our new striker after a massive dip in form from my main strikers. Opened with a goal, and looks like he could get us alot of goals, but only time will tell.

Candinho FC 1 vs Pigs United 3 - A good victory, and after going 0-2 we conceded a rather silly goal, but only 1 minute later, we restored our 2 goal advantage and from there it was pretty clean sailing.

A very good 5 days for us, as we have put down a strong marker, and now head into our next 3 games full of confidence and hope to bag ourselves a bunch of goals vs lesser opposition.
    Top 5 as they currently stand.
    Season 47-2ikxhk5.jpg
    Last edited by SlickZ; 11-29-2013 at 12:25 PM.
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    Season level 6 | Manager level 6

Level One
    League Champion|Cup Preliminary
    Level Two
    League Champion|Cup Runner Up|Champions League Last 16
    Level Three
    League Runner Up|Cup Preliminary|Champions League Last 16
    Level Four
    League Runner Up|Cup Preliminary|Champions League Last 16
    Level Five
    League Champion|Cup Preliminary|Champions League Last 16