Page 85 of 123 FirstFirst ... 3575838485868795 ... LastLast
Like Tree2802Likes

Thread: Season 47

A a Z FC
    League round 14

Not a good game for us, playing away against one of the stronguest teams.
    We entered bad in the game and suffered 2 goals early in the game, we got back into the game, but only manage to score one goal by Bincoletto.
    This DC is showing great skills for the goals, last game 4 goals, today another one.
    Back to 4th place in league.

SBARATA FC
    LEAGUE ROUND 14
    Playing home against 2nd, i knew it would be dificult, since in first game we lost against him.
    The game started very even, then from nowhere they score at minute 20 and start to control, but our defense keep strong. We put the things balanced again and at 41st minute Stojicic from long range equalize. In 2H santos also from long range give us the lead, we make a sub and change tactic and short After Barbu from a corner of Sparagna makes another to us. Our oponent also change tactic and scores, but we change again the tactic and kept the lead.
    3:2 final result to us. Our DC Khemila was MOM
    With this win we keep the 4th place but the distances are very short, only 7 points separate 2nd of 7th

We just sold the oldest player in the teams, with us since season 2, was our first U21 for 21T, now with 22 and 35Q, it would be dificult to play. with more that 100 games in all competions and almost 30 goals scored, he will be remember.

We reached a New achivement, having reached the 105M of Team value.
    Wiesse, tongly45 and Cat Harrison like this.
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

35T team

League round 14
    Crazy FC 3-0 Grassy FC

Cup quaterfinal

Banga FC 0-2 Crazy FC

a double is expected now
    Palaiseau FC in Sever 46
    season 28, level 28

competition Played 1st 2nd top4 last win current season(*)
    League 28 19 6 2 season 27 .....
    Champions league 26 7 1 6 season 25 ........
    Cup 26 2 2 3 season 7 .......
    (*) updated at 1-June-2015

QV FC 0-3 LIONS FC (CUP)

Lions FC played a tough match against a good team. This game was largely defensive battle, neither team getting over 8 shots. We rarely got through their defense, and our first 2 goals came when may beat the goalie from long range. Aoudou also scored on a penalty in the 89th minute. We have a strong chance of making it to the next round, but when we do, no matter what, we'll be met by a team that is better than us.

EMRE FC 0-8 LIONS FC (LEAGUE)

Lions FC's reserves took the field to take on the last placed team in the league. They scored 4 goals on each side of half time and padded Lions FC's GD stat nicely. Lions FC remain just 3 points up on the 2nd place team, who have been playing dominantly as well.
    LIONS FC

Level 10, Season 10

S1- L: 2nd, Cup: 3rd
    S2- L: 2nd, Cup: 3rd, CL: 3rd
    S3- L: 4th, Cup: 2nd round, CL: R16
    S4- L: 1st, Cup: Quarter finals, CL: Quarter finals
    S5- L: 2nd, Cup: Playoffs, CL: Quarter finals
    S6- L: 3rd, Cup: Quarter finals, CL: Quarter finals.
    S7- L: 1st, Cup: Winners, CL: 3rd
    S8- L: 1st, Cup: Runners up, CL: Winners
    S9- L: 1st, Cup: Runners up, CL: R16

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Season 47-1-copy.jpg Since I decided to play Bobo in league to get back on the Tops lists, I am happy with the result, he is one off 1st for most goals and has most assists. In this game, a hattrick and an assist...

my defense was pretty bored I guess.. a mess of bad ratings for an easy win..
    festinator, roni, Wiesse and 4 others like this.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Rookie
    LL4 Rd14

We won our match against the team that held first place for most season. Made a decision not to tank even though this game system is so frustrating. We just played the 2nd leg of our CL matchup and drew 0-0 meaning we're out of the CL. Pity.
    festinator and Cat Harrison like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1 - Copy.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	95.2 KB 
ID:	15993 Since I decided to play Bobo in league to get back on the Tops lists, I am happy with the result, he is one off 1st for most goals and has most assists. In this game, a hattrick and an assist...

my defense was pretty bored I guess.. a mess of bad ratings for an easy win..
    you may lost or draw next matches in champions league if you continue play these players
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    Palaiseau FC in Sever 46
    season 28, level 28

competition Played 1st 2nd top4 last win current season(*)
    League 28 19 6 2 season 27 .....
    Champions league 26 7 1 6 season 25 ........
    Cup 26 2 2 3 season 7 .......
    (*) updated at 1-June-2015

League today:

I hope we can do much better than yesterday.

Rookie
    No time to be online => mixed and rather bad results

I was not really able to be active since Thursday evening and the outcome was - as expected - not too glorious for my four teams.

Teresa and Sakura went out of the cup (bad luck for Sakura as our opponents scored the deciding goal just minutes away from the end of the game) and Teresa will also have its CL-fights ended today (again two games within minutes so I decided to tank the CL-game against an opponent who is Q10 stronger than us anyway), so this team can focus on the League-title.

FC Dreamhunter was lucky as the team which has beaten us lost against the third-placed team. This means that we are now two points ahead. The first leg of the CL-elimination round brought us an 2-0 away-victory, so we hope to advance to the quarterfinals today.

Berkshire Utd had two setbacks - first 0-1 in the CL (away, so we hope to advance - and as I was not present I believe the odds are 60-40 in our favor) and yesterday we lost 1-2 in the league against FC Gamer, a French team which had beaten us also in the first round. We are now 6 points behind and must focus on the qualification for next year's CL.

Teresa FC had good results in the League and is three points ahead of the pack, but we were really unfortunate concerning injuries. In the last three rounds we lost more or less all our midfielders. As a 35T-team we don't have enough red packs, so it is quite hard to find a legal formation. This morning we could sign a promising midfielder, but he has Zero morale and we only have one blue pack to share :-( . But I intend to let him start later today in the League match, he will sit out the CL-game.

FC Sakura won the first leg in the CL away with 3-2, so hopefully we can advance to face the third year in a row our friendly arch-enemies FC Massimo. Although one now ex-Top11-friend played unfair in setting up a friendly against his second team just minutes before the league match against him (and we were not present) we could manage a draw and lead the league now by six points. Yesterday brought really good results for us as we won and the second best team lost.

Dreamhunter and Sakura hope now for the League/CL-Double, Berkshire for the CL-Win and Teresa for the League-Win and not having any more injuries...
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    FC Dreamhunter
    League Winner Season - 10 x (2-10,12)
    Cup Winner - Season 2
    CL - Season 4,6,10

Berkshire Utd
    League Winner Season - 2,3,4,6,8,9,10,11
    Cup Winner - Season 2
    CL Winner - Season 4,9,12

FC Sakura
    League Winner - Season 2,3,7,8,10,11,12
    Cup Winner - Season 2
    CL Winner - Season 3,8,12

Teresa FC
    League Winner - Season 5,9
    Cup Winner - Season 4

SBARATA FC
    LEAGUE ROUND 15

A important win against 9th, away, a very defensive formation, that has a danger counter.
    We entered dominating, but no chances, the other started to tackle hard, seeing yellows and giving free kicks, but we were missing those chances.
    Only in 56th minute Khemila scores from a free kick and gives us the lead, but only 4 minutes later they score from a counter, the goal seemed to wake up the players and they started to create chance After chance and with no surprise Sucerquia scores, and After that makes the passe to Barbu finish.
    3:1 final result, our DC Khemila was MOM is third goal of the season and His 5th MOM of the season, not bad for a 34 years old DC.

In the night we need to win to achive the last 8 in CL.

A a Z FC
    LEAGUE ROUND 15

We were facing one of the abandoned teams of the league at home, so the win of 4:0 was no surprise.
    Chamorro, Silva and Stone twice, scored the goals and Stone was MOM.

We will play away in CL, After a 0:0 draw at home, we need to score.

My Team Académico D, was trolled, After being 2:0 draw, we change tactic and equalize, then he got a red card, start to play ilegal formation and in the last minute scores a goal.
    So, lost 3:2. This is my 5th or 6th stupid result, dosent matter now,i am tanking.
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

Rookie
    Great Performance of Dreamhunter, another disappointment by Berkshire

In today's noon-matches both teams presented themselves in a very different manner. FC Dreamhunter showed IMHO the best performance of the season, crushing their opponents 9-0. We had 4 players who received a 9*-rating, another 3 with 8* and the rest with 7*. Let's hope that we can continue this form into the CL-match later today.

It looked really good for Berkshire Utd.. The best and 2nd best team drew and we had the chance to close the gap in the match against the 5th best team which was one point behind us. We started great and lead after 6 minutes already 2-0. Very positive was the fact that after two missed penalties in the last two games this time we could score. One of our midfielders received a yellow card so we substituted him. At halftime again one of our team got injured and the opponents became stronger. So in minute 76 and 83 they equalized. After a wonderful header from our substitute striker in the 85th minute we seemed to be back on track again, but in the 90th minute one of our players got sent off and the free-kick brought the 3-3 draw. In my opinion this result was not deserved as Berkshire was overall the better and more active team - but well... It really seems that after three Championships in a row the team has to fight this season for the qualification for next year's CL ...
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    FC Dreamhunter
    League Winner Season - 10 x (2-10,12)
    Cup Winner - Season 2
    CL - Season 4,6,10

Berkshire Utd
    League Winner Season - 2,3,4,6,8,9,10,11
    Cup Winner - Season 2
    CL Winner - Season 4,9,12

FC Sakura
    League Winner - Season 2,3,7,8,10,11,12
    Cup Winner - Season 2