Page 88 of 123 FirstFirst ... 3878868788899098 ... LastLast
Like Tree2802Likes

Thread: Season 47

BASTARDS FC 2-2 LIONS FC (LEAGUE)

Very exciting game between the two in game friends here as Lions FC and Bastards FC met for the 4th time this season. Lions FC took the lead twice in the match, but Bastards FC came back to tie it each time, the game tying goal coming in the 79th minute. The draw puts Lions FC in a precarious position, only 1 point up on the second place team from Korea. The two offensive powerhouses (Both teams have scored 58 goals so far this season) will meet in 2 days time in a match that could very well decide who the league champion will be, as the third place team is currently 9 points behind the Korean team.

LIONS FC 6-0 JUSTAFUN FC (CHAMPIONS LEAGUE)

Lions FC's Bulgarian midfielder Vasil Popev broke out offensively, scoring a hat-trick, all on solo efforts as the Lions trampled over the squad from Russia 6-0. Lions FC will advance, winning the tie convincingly 10-0 on aggregate and will meet Tam Edition 09, a strong side from England, in the next round.
    LIONS FC

Level 10, Season 10

S1- L: 2nd, Cup: 3rd
    S2- L: 2nd, Cup: 3rd, CL: 3rd
    S3- L: 4th, Cup: 2nd round, CL: R16
    S4- L: 1st, Cup: Quarter finals, CL: Quarter finals
    S5- L: 2nd, Cup: Playoffs, CL: Quarter finals
    S6- L: 3rd, Cup: Quarter finals, CL: Quarter finals.
    S7- L: 1st, Cup: Winners, CL: 3rd
    S8- L: 1st, Cup: Runners up, CL: Winners
    S9- L: 1st, Cup: Runners up, CL: R16

Rookie
    Troll or not Troll - this is the question

Teresa FC had lost the first leg of the CL-Elimination round by a wide margin against a team Q10 better - and as we have problems with injuries and we focus on the Championship I decided to let all substitutes play against Massimo FC. But I tried a tactic I have never played before (even if this meant that I used players in positions they are not eligible). Anyway - I started against 3N-4-1-2 with following formation -

3N - 3W - 1 - 1 - 2; very defensive, light tackling and witht he exception of AMC and ST all placers with blue arrows, Counter

Of course our opponent had 70% ball-possession, but he was not able to get a lot of attempts at our goal. At halftime I brought three of my better players (including my star-striker and my best defender) and we had three counter-chances. One of them we could convert into a goal. Then our opponent brought three fresh players, but again they could not overcome our defense and Teresa won 1-0. Not that this helped us getting in the next round, but I liked the fact that for the first time one of my teams was able to overcome an opponent much stronger... Now - do you consider the outcome as a troll-result or not?? I am not sure - just took the chances..

In the League Teresa won easily 6-0, but of course our brand-new-acquired MC got injured !!! This is getting really boring. So I have still three midfielders on my injury-list. We lead in the league by three points.

FC Dreamhunter was one point behind the leader after 12 rounds. Since yesterday we lead by 5 points!! Dreamhunter won 9-0 and both opponents lost their respective games. Not too bad !! We also advanced in the CL with a 1-0 win (I rested my best players) and are positive for the next games.

FC Sakura won yesterday's games 2-0 and 5-0 and faces now Massimo FC in the CL. So maybe the Teresa-experience will help this team :-). Sakura also leads in the league by 6 points!!!

Berkshire Utd could also advance with a 3-0 win (after having lost the first leg 0-1).

All in all a good day for our franchise. Today we expect actually four wins in the league. As we are out of the Cup there will be additional training sessions...
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    FC Dreamhunter
    League Winner Season - 10 x (2-10,12)
    Cup Winner - Season 2
    CL - Season 4,6,10

Berkshire Utd
    League Winner Season - 2,3,4,6,8,9,10,11
    Cup Winner - Season 2
    CL Winner - Season 4,9,12

FC Sakura
    League Winner - Season 2,3,7,8,10,11,12
    Cup Winner - Season 2
    CL Winner - Season 3,8,12

Teresa FC
    League Winner - Season 5,9
    Cup Winner - Season 4

i'm playing game very bad, i want to good play same someone (

Yesterdays Results:

League Round 15: July Fourth 2-0 Thai Team July Fourth underperformed for much of the game and allowing our opponents many chances to score throughout the game, but we defended well and took our chances through Benayoun and Papaleo both scoring from a Petersen corners.

Champions League Last 16, 2nd Leg: July Fourth 5-0 Bursaspor (July Fourth win 7-0) We finished this tie off early with a Benayoun free-kick in the 2nd minute followed by a Papaleo brace and Kusama and Regal finished off our scoring early in the second half and our goalscoring momentum was halted when Papaleo was forced off injured.

This Morning:

League Round 16: Hansa Rostock 0-2 July Fourth July Fourth gave a reasonable performance to beat a good Hansa Rostock team as we begin to close in on wrapping up the league title with Watson and Kusama getting the goals midway through the first half, Our injury woes continue as Tendulkar was injured here this time round.

As it stands with TeamSystem COBRA losing yesterday, We lead the league by 11 points and TeamSystem COBRA have still to play today, Tomorrow we play TeamSystem COBRA at home and a win for us will realistically finish off the league. We also face Fontanellese tonight in a late kick-off in the cup but we already finished off the job in the 1st leg by winning 8-0.
    Last edited by July Fourth; 12-04-2013 at 09:35 AM.
    Wiesse, FCB, dan1daking and 1 others like this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

SBARATA FC
    CL

Since we lost first leg 2:1 away, we needed to win, and we started well Barbu from a corner of Alves gives us the lead, but my defense, was asleep and Little After they equalize, Barbu Give us the lead again, but my MC sees the second yellow, and with only 10, they got another 2 goals and finished the job, we still got a chance to equalize by Kern, but as usualy he missed it and he is now on transfer list.

For the first time i will buy a Scout, i really need a ST(only 35 goals scored in league), and Mr. scout has a 22 years old with 54Q, with corner taker SA, so i will give it a try.I hope not getting a Donkey, because i will use most of my tokens to get it.

D FC
    Was also eliminated of CL in a game at home that we dominated, but missed all the chances, they got 2 and scored.
    Fortunatly we are still 1st in league by GD, both draw there games yesterday against weaker teams.

For the first time i whent to penalty against Mr. Mourinho, with académico d FC, but we lost it
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

What Level are you playing at now? 6
    What are your ambitions? take the triple. not done yet, only 3rd season almost, but finished second in the cup
    How many Tokens you got? 503 at the moment, but there comes more
    How much Money you got?at the moment 104 million. but with league money it is 124 million
    Who are you buying/selling?buy: a new GK, ML/ML, DL/DC. Selling; one role DL and reserve GK
    How Many Boosters do you have? 20 reds, 6 blue, 9 greens
    Cat Harrison likes this.

FCB
    CL Round 16 -- Leg 2 : we are through to next round on aggregate of 6-5

FCB - Indian Team

Playing form 2013

Our 7th player 8*

FCB, July Fourth, ppturano and 2 others like this.

FCB
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiesse View Post
    Our 7th player 8*

you are provoking me to do PT again with your posts which we stopped this season ... good work mate
    July Fourth and Cat Harrison like this.
    FCB - Indian Team

Playing form 2013

Quote Originally Posted by FCB View Post
    you are provoking me to do PT again with your posts which we stopped this season ... good work mate
    Hahaha and thnx
    July Fourth and Shadow like this.

Page 88 of 123 FirstFirst ... 3878868788899098 ... LastLast