Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
Like Tree119Likes

Thread: Can't stand 'Tankers' - its cheating and should be discouraged

Quote Originally Posted by neojihad View Post
    ohhkay so i'm troll now , i just giving challenge to token buyer while injure them, like all of you, token buyer gives us tanker a challenge, hard time with your super awesome team.

you think tanking is wrong, because you think you are the most righteous person. and you can't accept other perspective about tanking.

there are only 2 different things between tanker n token buyer
    tanker building team slowly but allmost without spends money.
    while token buyer instantly have high rated team and spends much money.

in the end, both sides will still have a great team. Different progress but still create same result.

in my case, i don't buy token, because i choose not to. i'd rather give my money for charity to orphanage, than waste my money in a game.

this topic is become serious issue because most of you are so into the game. i played it just looking for fun. this is just a game, not even real sport. get a life
    Yes, why are you even trying to justify screwing over other people by intentionally injuring their players. Fun for you, not for them. I think tanking is wrong because its a cheap way of winning. If you wanna win, do it the right way, dont cheat the system. I'm not trying to be all self righteous, I just dont like the idea of cheating the system like that. Doesn't make sense that people should benefit from losing.
    TypTex likes this.
    LIONS FC

Level 10, Season 10

S1- L: 2nd, Cup: 3rd
    S2- L: 2nd, Cup: 3rd, CL: 3rd
    S3- L: 4th, Cup: 2nd round, CL: R16
    S4- L: 1st, Cup: Quarter finals, CL: Quarter finals
    S5- L: 2nd, Cup: Playoffs, CL: Quarter finals
    S6- L: 3rd, Cup: Quarter finals, CL: Quarter finals.
    S7- L: 1st, Cup: Winners, CL: 3rd
    S8- L: 1st, Cup: Runners up, CL: Winners
    S9- L: 1st, Cup: Runners up, CL: R16

Dreamer
    ohhkay so i'm troll now , i just giving challenge to token buyer while injure them, like all of you, token buyer gives us tanker a challenge, hard time with your super awesome team.

you think tanking is wrong, because you think you are the most righteous person. and you can't accept other perspective about tanking.

there are only 2 different things between tanker n token buyer
    tanker building team slowly but allmost without spends money.
    while token buyer instantly have high rated team and spends much money.

in the end, both sides will still have a great team. Different progress but still create same result.

in my case, i don't buy token, because i choose not to. i'd rather give my money for charity to orphanage, than waste my money in a game.

this topic is become serious issue because most of you are so into the game. i played it just looking for fun. this is just a game, not even real sport. get a life
    If your tanking skills are as good as your debating skills you just might win something this season.
    Marc Symons likes this.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    is the same in the real football, when some coaches like Mourinho, Rafa Benitez, pep Guardiola, say that they want only work in the better teams of europe, or in a teams with high budget and lot of quality. Tank is = I wanna play in a team with options to win.
    These managers have earned the right to manage the top teams, they have earned the right through being successful and having a winning mentality.

None of these managers would have jobs anywhere in football if they spent 2 out of every 3 seasons trying to lose.

In fact they would most probably be in jail for match fixing.

Rookie
    @to Typtex: already winning double last season, just focus in tanking this season. if i'm lucky maybe i'll win CL, not really focus to it though. just play along with it.

@ festinator: So if you think tanking is wrong. then, if nordeus make a decision to promoted all of team in league so they can't tanking anymore. and to make it fair, they made a special server for token buyer, and special server for non-token buyer only (because if they didn't, it couldn't be fair for non-T buyer. this is a game for every player with or without spends money). i can see the end of it.

In server "token buyer", the one who'll win is the one who spends much money investing for his team and the worst scenario is if he's have better tactic than you all season. his money not really guarantee to win. but if the Quality gap is really wide. there is no guarantee for you to get 1st place unless you're Richie Rich or you got lucky .

while we are in the "non-token buyer" server. we have a healthy competition. fair and square, try our best to build our team. this is what i call fairness

in the end the one who'll suffer most is the one who placed in token buyer server. invest money but can't really sure to win.

that's why the tanking system is fair for us non-token buyer. nothing to lose . Deal with it. it's part of the game, or you didn't ready for challenge?

@to Typtex: already winning double last season, just focus in tanking this season. if i'm lucky maybe i'll win CL, not really focus to it though. just play along with it.

@ festinator: So if you think tanking is wrong. then, if nordeus make a decision to promoted all of team in league so they can't tanking anymore. and to make it fair, they made a special server for token buyer, and special server for non-token buyer only (because if they didn't, it couldn't be fair for non-T buyer. this is a game for every player with or without spends money). i can see the end of it.

In server "token buyer", the one who'll win is the one who spends much money investing for his team and the worst scenario is if he's have better tactic than you all season. his money not really guarantee to win. but if the Quality gap is really wide. there is no guarantee for you to get 1st place unless you're Richie Rich or you got lucky .

while we are in the "non-token buyer" server. we have a healthy competition. fair and square, try our best to build our team. this is what i call fairness

in the end the one who'll suffer most is the one who placed in token buyer server. invest money but can't really sure to win.

that's why the tanking system is fair for us non-token buyer. nothing to lose . Deal with it. it's part of the game, or you didn't ready for challenge?
    Lol you're the one thats losing on purpose and you're telling me I'm not ready for the challenge? You aren't even facing the challenge. Nordeus doesn't give to craps about anything so they wouldn't do this. If there was a token buying server and a non token buying server, why would anyone in their right mind go into the token buying one?? Everyone would be in the non token buying one because no one has an advantage in that server. I wish nordeus would do something like what you just suggested, but they won't. Tokens are how they get money, and they'd make a lot less if they did that. And tanking actually wasn't meant to be part of the game. Its just people who are unable to face the prospect of not getting into the top 4 or finishing first giving up and losing on purpose so they can have a better chance next time, which is low and a cheap way of winning.
    TypTex likes this.
    LIONS FC

Level 10, Season 10

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by festinator View Post
    If there was a token buying server and a non token buying server, why would anyone in their right mind go into the token buying one?? Everyone would be in the non token buying one because no one has an advantage in that server. I wish nordeus would do something like what you just suggested, but they won't.
    Well I'll be a chipmonk ... neojihad has said something I almost agree with.

Almost loving the idea of splitting the servers into token buyers and non token buyers. Also another split for players who have access to videos, surveys etc. This balances things up nicely.

Only problem I have with this, and I admit my right mind state is sometimes questionable, is that I would want to be put in with the token buyers.

At least I know token buyers are wanting to win, not lose, the matches they play. They've put money into it so they must be up for the rather small challenge of not trying to lose.
    I would rather put myself up against the (big boys) and fail, than to have to play against tankers trying to lose day in day out.

Also the tanker mentality would remain in the non-token buyer leagues, there can only be a few winners every season and really the losing habit is hard to break for the tankers.

So I second or third this idea, just as long as I can go play with the token buyers, and get away from the depressing matches against the tankers.

Nordeus how about it?
    Last edited by TypTex; 12-05-2013 at 08:59 PM.
    festinator likes this.

Rookie
    @festinator : geez, did i should explain again? challenge with tanker who is far better than your team.

what i mean is the server can't be choose by player, so if you already buy large amount token you'll automatically place in T-buyer server.

buy token for emblem n jersey is ok. we talk about investing quality team by buying token.

token isn't the only way nordeus to get money, have you ever heard of "donation" word? if people love the game some of them will donate without worrying their money

you buy token, your team already awesome, your facility is pretentious. and you still complain about tanker??

how much greedy you can be?

as i said, there is almost no end to this issue. gotta go sleep now, work tomorrow, Good Night,

@typtex: thanks typtex, only nordeus can solve this serious issue
    Last edited by neojihad; 12-05-2013 at 09:02 PM. Reason: replying typtex

@festinator : geez, did i should explain again? challenge with tanker who is far better than your team.

what i mean is the server can't be choose by player, so if you already buy large amount token you'll automatically place in T-buyer server.

buy token for emblem n jersey is ok. we talk about investing quality team by buying token.

token isn't the only way nordeus to get money, have you ever heard of "donation" word? if people love the game some of them will donate without worrying their money

you buy token, your team already awesome, your facility is pretentious. and you still complain about tanker??

how much greedy you can be?

as i said, there is almost no end to this issue. gotta go sleep now, work tomorrow, Good Night,

@typtex: thanks typtex, only nordeus can solve this serious issue
    Where have you seen the option to donate? And be honest, how much do you think they make from donations? I complain about tankers because its a cheap way of winning. You can't deny that. If this was real life you'd get kicked out of whatever competition you were in. It ruins the spirit of the game when people lose on purpose.

If we're gonna have to count on nordeus to fix this issue, I'm pretty sure we're out of luck. Tanking isn't cheating, but its cheap and takes some of the fin out of the game.
    LIONS FC

Level 10, Season 10

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc Symons View Post
    (Off topic) the weekley forum competition league tables are up and the new fixtures have been posted

http://forum.topeleven.com/football-...tml#post182789
    Well I think that round certainly went to the good guys.

But I'm sure the next round will kick off again any minute now
    Last edited by TypTex; 12-05-2013 at 09:56 PM. Reason: edit to add .. this post was in no way a blatant attempt to bump the link to the football competition
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by TypTex View Post
    Well I think that round certainly went to the good guys.

But I'm sure the next round will kick off again any minute now
    Haha when did that competition start?
    LIONS FC

Level 10, Season 10

Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast