Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
Like Tree119Likes

Thread: Can't stand 'Tankers' - its cheating and should be discouraged

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by festinator View Post
    Haha when did that competition start?
    First games were last night .. the next this Saturday, so only 1 round gone.

It's not too late for anyone to join ... but please if you do .. try not to tank .. well just yet anyways

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by neojihad View Post
    ohhkay so i'm troll now , i just giving challenge to token buyer while injure them, like all of you, token buyer gives us tanker a challenge, hard time with your super awesome team.

you think tanking is wrong, because you think you are the most righteous person. and you can't accept other perspective about tanking.

there are only 2 different things between tanker n token buyer
    tanker building team slowly but allmost without spends money.
    while token buyer instantly have high rated team and spends much money.

in the end, both sides will still have a great team. Different progress but still create same result.

in my case, i don't buy token, because i choose not to. i'd rather give my money for charity to orphanage, than waste my money in a game.

this topic is become serious issue because most of you are so into the game. i played it just looking for fun. this is just a game, not even real sport. get a life
    I must say that I agree with you in allmost everything you wrote on this post, I would rather give money to something else, people its a GAME! If I were milionare I wouldnt care probably and just click BUY, but I am not milionare and I can easily chose better way of spending money

Rookie
    Yes, why are you even trying to justify screwing over other people by intentionally injuring their players. Fun for you, not for them. I think tanking is wrong because its a cheap way of winning. If you wanna win, do it the right way, dont cheat the system. I'm not trying to be all self righteous, I just dont like the idea of cheating the system like that. Doesn't make sense that people should benefit from losing.
    Right way? Right way is to pay to Nordeus? You never cheated any system?
    He dont benefit, he will be level 10 in season 25th for exemple and you will be 25 level in 25th season, thats your "success"
    HULIANO and neojihad like this.

Rookie
    Lol you're the one thats losing on purpose and you're telling me I'm not ready for the challenge? You aren't even facing the challenge. Nordeus doesn't give to craps about anything so they wouldn't do this. If there was a token buying server and a non token buying server, why would anyone in their right mind go into the token buying one?? Everyone would be in the non token buying one because no one has an advantage in that server. I wish nordeus would do something like what you just suggested, but they won't. Tokens are how they get money, and they'd make a lot less if they did that. And tanking actually wasn't meant to be part of the game. Its just people who are unable to face the prospect of not getting into the top 4 or finishing first giving up and losing on purpose so they can have a better chance next time, which is low and a cheap way of winning.
    Offcourse that Nordeus wont do that because they wont benefit like they do know, but thats because people WANT ADVANTAGE, like you, THATS NOT FAIR! I DONT WANT TO PAY, I buy like 30 or 50 tokens every season for 2,5$ or 3,5$ because I do like game. Not above that. Like you said in other post, dont cheat system, why not? I never bought any game or movie, I download it from pirate bay or similair, I live in same country that Nordeus is from, Serbia, average pay here is 300$, you think I will spend 50-100$ on this game alone? Why should I do that? Do I not deserve chance to be first? For me tanking would be cheating if everyone had same rights, no money involved. THE END
    HULIANO and neojihad like this.

Rookie
    Where have you seen the option to donate? And be honest, how much do you think they make from donations? I complain about tankers because its a cheap way of winning. You can't deny that. If this was real life you'd get kicked out of whatever competition you were in. It ruins the spirit of the game when people lose on purpose.

If we're gonna have to count on nordeus to fix this issue, I'm pretty sure we're out of luck. Tanking isn't cheating, but its cheap and takes some of the fin out of the game.
    NO, real money take win out of game

Okay - So here it is, the crème de la crème ... If nobody bought Tokens we wouldn't have a game, and if by some chance Nordeus could still put 'Top Eleven' out there by generating revenue from advertising/traffic etc alone we would all be out of pocket because 'Top Eleven' would cost. I would say around £6.99 (similar to FM14). So you may not like token buyers but lets be honest we can't moan about them and we certainly cannot call them "cheats" because it is them who allow us to play for free.
    HULIANO likes this.

Rookie
    Where have you seen the option to donate? And be honest, how much do you think they make from donations?
    there is no donate button, can't you see i'm just suggesting here? and there is sales of premium/official emblem n jersey. they still can make money from that.

I complain about tankers because its a cheap way of winning. You can't deny that.
    if there is a cheap way to win , why would i pay for "expensive" way to win?

If this was real life you'd get kicked out of whatever competition you were in. It ruins the spirit of the game when people lose on purpose.
    Unfortunately this is a game, you can't force someone how should they play

If we're gonna have to count on nordeus to fix this issue, I'm pretty sure we're out of luck. Tanking isn't cheating, but its cheap and takes some of the fin out of the game.
    oh this is a Big NO, if Nordeus want, they can fix this. their tech staff isn't that stupid. it's just that they still have many issues to fix. and they already start to fix match fixtures, and friendly match issue. i really really appreciate them

Quote Originally Posted by Krile007 View Post
    He dont benefit, he will be level 10 in season 25th for exemple and you will be 25 level in 25th season, thats your "success"
    very good point! and yet, they still whining and complain.. they're just stupid enough to realize and admit that they jealous with tanker's achievement.

End of Story. Happily ever After
    HULIANO likes this.

Right way? Right way is to pay to Nordeus? You never cheated any system?
    The right way is to not lose on purpose. You dont have to spend money to win, I dont know why people think that. He benefits by winning all his leagues because of tanking.
    Marc Symons likes this.
    LIONS FC

Level 10, Season 10

S1- L: 2nd, Cup: 3rd
    S2- L: 2nd, Cup: 3rd, CL: 3rd
    S3- L: 4th, Cup: 2nd round, CL: R16
    S4- L: 1st, Cup: Quarter finals, CL: Quarter finals
    S5- L: 2nd, Cup: Playoffs, CL: Quarter finals
    S6- L: 3rd, Cup: Quarter finals, CL: Quarter finals.
    S7- L: 1st, Cup: Winners, CL: 3rd
    S8- L: 1st, Cup: Runners up, CL: Winners
    S9- L: 1st, Cup: Runners up, CL: R16

Offcourse that Nordeus wont do that because they wont benefit like they do know, but thats because people WANT ADVANTAGE, like you, THATS NOT FAIR! I DONT WANT TO PAY, I buy like 30 or 50 tokens every season for 2,5$ or 3,5$ because I do like game. Not above that. Like you said in other post, dont cheat system, why not? I never bought any game or movie, I download it from pirate bay or similair, I live in same country that Nordeus is from, Serbia, average pay here is 300$, you think I will spend 50-100$ on this game alone? Why should I do that? Do I not deserve chance to be first? For me tanking would be cheating if everyone had same rights, no money involved. THE END
    Holy **** people I'm not telling you to spend money I'm saying taking is wrong. You can win without spending any money, thats what I did.. Only bought my first scouts last season and look at my signature. I've done great without spending a dime or tanking.
    LIONS FC

Level 10, Season 10

NO, real money take win out of game
    So you're saying barca and real and man city take the fun out of league play because they spend so much money?
    LIONS FC

Level 10, Season 10

Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast