Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: what feeding strikers mean ?

Quote Originally Posted by Saransh Vatsa View Post
    Ya many times my DC gets the ball during counter attacks and he does well. And many times he has given a timely pass to my DL. LOLs
    I fear counter attacks against me as they usually result in goals.
    And even my AMCs have always scored more than my STs except for last season. This season too, my AMC Cazorla is on fire!!!!!
    My top scorer is a MC (Wilshere) who is a free kick taker. He usually scores at least one free kick per game was my top scorer. I play a ATC but he only averages 1 goal every 2 games - also do you bother with arrows? (tactics)

nah, too unpredictable as we stated before. would be kind of funny if arrows worked on keepers though

its awesome you guys use arsenal names as well. i cant help but LOL whenever i read "long pass to Murtle (mertesacker), Murtle, with electric pace, Murtle skips past one, then another, only one to beat,... a timely pass to Vermin/Jinkies (vermaelen/jenkinson) GOAL!!!..."
    id probably LOL like a madman if Chestnut (szczesny?) went up on a counter too
    take my posts with a sack of salt
    Click here to buy your sack of salt! Buy one get a ***load!, free! Free shipping and handling on and off planet!

i am the fonz | je suis le fonz | saya adalah sang fonz
    fluent with these languages and can understand 3 more
    Click here to learn a new language, absolutely free!

The inbeatable, indefeated, unvincible duet - Goonskies - Rags to Riches!
    kudos to cat

Quote Originally Posted by littledude072 View Post
    nah, too unpredictable as we stated before. would be kind of funny if arrows worked on keepers though

its awesome you guys use arsenal names as well. i cant help but LOL whenever i read "long pass to Murtle (mertesacker), Murtle, with electric pace, Murtle skips past one, then another, only one to beat,... a timely pass to Vermin/Jinkies (vermaelen/jenkinson) GOAL!!!..."
    id probably LOL like a madman if Chestnut (szczesny?) went up on a counter too
    LOLs
    I actually bought Cazorla with that name and he is my only player with the name of a IRL player.
    I play on android so can't rename players and even if I could, I wouldn't have wasted a T on that

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12