Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Like Tree45Likes

Thread: Injuries unrealistic level!

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    I don't think it is entirely random how injuries happen in this game.
    Neither do I ..... I think the game is biased towards injuring key players before big matches.

To have my keeper, my playmaking MC, and my regular left back all injured 24 hours before my big cup game, all seems very red pack hungry of the game.
    oh .... and what did I do to deserve these injuries .... ask my players who were on 99% condition to stretch normally ...I get a heavy twisted ankle, a heavy groin strain and my midfielder turn into a blueberry ..... lucky I didn't ask them to do some cardio .. feck knows what might have happened.
    rastaman70 likes this.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Oh! Yes.. Stretching I only use to even out condition. I actively try to *not* use stretching. I think Cardio is safer, if it's a choice between them I go for the Cardio, even if the guys are a tiny bit more tired from it.

I think the game is biased to players who have the highest amount of activity, be it in games or training. These *are* often key players, but this is no surprise since they play the most. I can usually predict who is going to be injured, actually. (right before I hit that Stretch button I usually have that little voice in the back of my head tell me it's a bad idea)
    TypTex, festinator and Belgji like this.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thank you guys to mentioned almost everything what it come to my mind.

I'm the Tokken buyer and I proud of it. Nordeus is not wolontary they need my / yours money to maintain game, pay wages to employees or servers.

But what they doing to suck money of me is shambolic!

Quote Originally Posted by Piotr Los View Post
    Thank you guys to mentioned almost everything what it come to my mind.

I'm the Tokken buyer and I proud of it. Nordeus is not wolontary they need my / yours money to maintain game, pay wages to employees or servers.

But what they doing to suck money of me is shambolic!
    It happened to me almost every season, CUP game, i made 1-2 substitutions then diseaster 3 TOP players injuried!!!
    How stupid is this, even if I would like to pay to win cup...no chance, becasue I lost!

You guys saying, dont play with tired player... of course all my players always on green well above 90% condition, mental superb, then 2 min in game 1 serios injury, all you can name ancle, back, foot, legs, groin, chest, ass, DR Quin style or Train GP program.

so if I have at least 2-3 injury every game and every player got back pain, ancle dislocated 2-3 times a season I strongly advise to NORDEUS to bring GODZILLA ATACKS on stadiums or Flying Dragons attack to TOP ELEVEN game. It will be at same realistic level like now.

NORDEUS put earthquake destroing whole playgrounds or Player Bilbo Bagins or Frodo wearing invisible ring at shooting at range.
    Same level of fiction like now...

Cheers for funny game
    Cat Harrison likes this.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    I like the idea of Godzilla, maybe we should put that in Suggestions...

But seriously, I am really amazed how many injury you get. I never have experienced that, even with power training, I will get a couple injuries next game, but then after it's ok. So I wonder, what is your team doing mine isn't. Do you use Attacking or Hard Tackle, Hard anything really? I don't. I also don't use red arrows but occasionally.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

In this season I've been getting like 16 injuries already - and it's Day 12. What the hell.

Rookie
    My friend's last game and how his team looks after that:
    Injuries unrealistic level!-inj1.jpg Injuries unrealistic level!-inj2.png

He's tried to get players on the market, lost all the auctions and all his tokens. I'm not able to post here what he said about this game. I'd get banned.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Hillis View Post
    My friend's last game and how his team looks after that:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Inj1.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	38.8 KB 
ID:	15830 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Inj2.png 
Views:	22 
Size:	86.1 KB 
ID:	15831

He's tried to get players on the market, lost all the auctions and all his tokens. I'm not able to post here what he said about this game. I'd get banned.
    thank you for mentioned this

this is silly whenever you try buy tokens this game punish you

I used to buy a lot of tokens more than lots of you can afford for weekly wages but this comes agains logic and common sense

all my scouts are injuried at least twice a single season (yes is about right compare to real world :P )

in this season i have over 30 injuries a lot people report same problem as mine

only one logic reason I can think now is Chrismas comming is Black Friday and gready Noredus want to pouch pocket with dirty and unfair money so they icreased jncury level by 3x 4 x or even more

so only my advise DO NOT BUY TOKENS by Christams as it blackhanded money

stay wel away from buying TOKENS because if you buy some is only downhill to completly ruin your game and experience with football

still is last call for gready Nordeus managment, guys dont be silly and do something about it, i can still see great ST on my scout list and Im eager to have this one, but Im not going to spent a single more penny tilll you fix this

BTW still you can catch me at Clash if Clans completly free and stress less game

i wait to heard about me Nordeus, why this shi*t hapend to me, only because I bought a lots TOKENS? and Im not buying any more?

can anyone from Nordeus explain this?
    - Why i have injuries all the time, this lead me to losing intrest to Top Eleven
    Last edited by Piotr Los; 11-30-2013 at 10:38 AM. Reason: question

Rookie
    I always was thinking that the injuries have nothing to do with training intensity. The game engine would injure your players no matter what to make you spend some tokens or red boosters. And if you don't spend your money your players will stay healthy even if you train them to the ground.
    Last season I spent a few bucks for tokens and had like 13 injuries in 3 days. My players were in good shape and I didn't train them except regular stretching, but they kept getting injured. I thought that Nordeus just wanted make me to spend some more money at the time. This season I'm almost out of tokens and quitting the game, I haven't spent a penny on the game, so I decided to check out how much injuries I'd get training players to zero condition. And got ZERO injuries:
    Attachment 15876

Some of those players where injured twice last season. I can't injure any of them this season.
    I have a league game in a couple hours. This squad will play at 0 condition and with illegal formation without defense. Wandering how would they do.
    rastaman70 and Belgji like this.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast