Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
Like Tree45Likes

Thread: Injuries unrealistic level!

Rookie
    I have no idea why people believe that hard training causes injuries. Today my team played another game with ZERO condition. We had NO injuries at all.

I have just started my experience with this??? game??? advert filler??? or just money taker

first season 2 injuries I'm not a funny person but this is football manager or injury manager I watched my husband playing so far he just learned more names for players injuried in few seasons than Sir Alex Ferguson for over 20 years with Man Uni.

I wish to Nordeus all the worst and Im looking forward for new football manager as Top Eleven is nothing but anoying game.

Dreamer
    I've had a thought about Injuries ... most of mine have occurred in the 3 days I spent upgrading my medical centre.

I know that the free red packs you get from medical centre are suspended when you are upgrading, but I'm also wondering if any increased protection from injuries you have is suspended as well.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

it's pathetic joke, the same striker 3 times in 3 days
    Injuries unrealistic level!-woooooot.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by noobczar View Post
    it's pathetic joke, the same striker 3 times in 3 days
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	woooooot.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	98.1 KB 
ID:	15957
    same here,
    first i bought superb AMC from scouts list, I've spet lots money first game injury wtf??

i heal him, next game injury, WTF???? i lisend some advise i have waited 4 days till recovered /heal

i put him on game out for 12 days, WTF???

is some f!*king joke???

guy bought from scot list just cant play single game in full????
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 12-01-2013 at 10:53 PM.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    @noobczar Why not sell him>?
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

@Cat Harrison Coz he scored a lot and i used to like him. Now i don't know, just hate game engine
    Cat Harrison likes this.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    I made a habit my first few seasons selling guys that broke multiple times; I figured they were just too weak for my style of play. Over time, I have added greatly to the phys/mental attributes of my guys, while continuously improving facilities. I have very few game injuries now.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    @noobczar Why not sell him>?
    Dont you think that something is wrong when you have to sell some player because he gets injured all the time? This happens a bit too frequently and its obvious why. I had 3 MC injured over the past 2 days and only have 4 MC, and they are the only ones injured. Seems a bit too coincedental dont you think? So I have to sell them too?

Quote Originally Posted by rastaman70 View Post
    Dont you think that something is wrong when you have to sell some player because he gets injured all the time? This happens a bit too frequently and its obvious why. I had 3 MC injured over the past 2 days and only have 4 MC, and they are the only ones injured. Seems a bit too coincedental dont you think? So I have to sell them too?
    I would like to explain few things.

I never kill my guys, always looked after them nicely.
    Whenever they get out the field codition well above 90% mental superb.

Never train on hard made at least 2-3 subs per game.

I always put a lot attention on my grounds you say facitilities, never lost a bay on bulding. spent lots of money (tokens) to speed up so for sure i know Im well ahead, but why for Gods skake so many injuries I ask?

but im fit, im attend on gym, before anything happend to me, i fell it, i know thats is comes...

before I injured my shoulder or back or legs i can fell tension on muscle so I know I have to stop doing it because i kill my leg or arm.

So why there is no such warrning in this game, platayer should stop traing and report feeling not fit to continue?

Secondary as I mentioned why is tiny influence on my guys?
    Im manager and i got no chance to motivate my guys or lecture them or even when they performance is really shi*t well bellow avrege why i can tell them off and give some consulting?

This is futboll MANAGER, but i do not have any Manager power whatsoever.

It should be tool at every player at my team, personal file, where i could save last season performance, some news, inuries and etc.

and comming back, why I as fotball manager I do not have power to ecurage my players to perform better?
    in simple word give them some grief and cosulting:
    you start play better or I get rid of you?

as simpe as that
    Last edited by Piotr Los; 12-03-2013 at 05:55 AM. Reason: spellings
    Cat Harrison and Belgji like this.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast