Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree45Likes

Thread: Injuries unrealistic level!

Injuries unrealistic level!

Hi,
    does anyone face unrealistic level injuries in game?

I will explain, two week before this happened to me, 2-3 injuries every single game, 3 injuried players in last game, another two in current one, i spent lots of tokens to heal, in one week I got over 12 injuries, half my squad off!!

always If i train, i train on normal never hard!, conditions on green never below 75% morale superb, I think i know what im doing, lots of trophies I got, but for last two weeks every single game, or almost, at last on player is injured!!!

this is really wind me up and finally lead me to fed up felling with this game!!!

I've spent a lot of money but now i really anoyed and i think think this game engine cross the river with me

can you imagine yourself whole Man Uni or Real Madrid team inluding second line player got inury and been off in couple of weeks, or three seriusly injuried players just in one game?

we talking 5-6 stars players,

im really piss off, sorry

Pro
    Your players are obbviously getting injured because they are not physically fit nor strong enough to play at the level they are at. Unless you know what you are doing, training your players can be dangerous to their mental and physical ability. That is why you have to keep using booster drugs to keep their levels up. They have become dependent on you feeding their habit and you are running out of money and patience ( this can be a virtue sometimes).

They only way to get them to be strong again is to go cold turkey ( not the country) and to train them at max intensity, till they are red in the face and often. Before you cross those bridges, you can burn them, as well

is quite fair what you saying, but I think i done nothing wrong, 4 seasons all trophies,
    more important
    end of last season, beginning new season, i don wanna lie or tell untruthfull fact, but i would swaer over 20 injuries in less just two weeks, some injuries should last over 11 days, so how realistic this is, coz this game got aspiration to be one!?

Dreamer
    I think someone recently posted that the amount of money spent on healing packs directly related to the amount of injuries they received. Now I simply can not believe Nordeus would be that mean to their token buying public, so I discount that theory.

I'm thinking the max training across burning bridges is the way forward, but from this I fear there is no return.

Personally I use the 5am method, hard every day for 30 minutes, I haven't had an injury for seasons.

But you must find you own ways and methods .. just believe that the truth is out there
    DiZZee likes this.

Pro
    In between seasons players get older, fatter, lazier even. They lose their fitness level and are expected to play at higher level from the first day. If fact and I sometime tell white lies ( but they cancell each other out, so it's okay), the first game back is normally against a higher level team in the cup first round. You think you want a descent chance in the cup, but they make even harder for your unfit players. It's like what Mel Gibson told Goldie Hawn about The CaTcher in the Rice.
    Last edited by DiZZee; 11-22-2013 at 08:30 PM.

I have 6 players injuried on 21 total
    wordless
    Piotr Los and Max Brand like this.
    Mad Horses
    Level 29 (Italian team, season 31)
    League: 1st place: 16 - 2nd place: 6 - 3rd place: 2
    Champions: 1st place: 8 - 2nd place: 5 - 3rd place: 2
    Cup: 1st place: 3, 2nd place: 1 - 3rd place: 2

Injuries unrealistic level!-injuried-team.jpg

Like this? 7 injuries and 2 red cards for example?
    Piotr Los, Belgji and Med78 like this.

for above reasons I think Im out
    this game is greedy, eager for money, and after money!

i pay a lot, but i see now this pattern!
    zero realistic, just money, tokens and adverts!

when I spent lots tokens on my team, I won 10:0 no matter what!

but now I fed up little bit coz I fill ripped off to much by TOP Eleven

still same tactics, same players, mentality, health, morale,

I still managing team with players 5-6 stars and I start loosing games plus having lots of injuries,
    and im lossing games with managers with players all over the field but not logic, no pattern, strategy etc, 2- 3 stars, really bad old and poor plaers, but I still loose with them

and any diffrerence is and only pattern I can see is I DO NOT SPENT ANY MORE MONEY ON THIS STUPID GREEDY GAME!!!

because I try to enjoy this game without put more money but i can't!!!

and this is only pattern which i catch up!!!
    I sudenly STOP watching advers and buying tokens!
    and suddenlly I start loosing every game no matter what even if play 4-4-2 with 5-6 star players agains 2-3 star players and players are all over the field! couples games back I hardly won 2:1 agains team where ST defend net and goalkeeper plays as ST !!! how stupid is this!!!!

do not call me nowbie because I have 1st palce trophy for every Ligue till now plus lots of tropchies CHam Lig and Cup.

so how this game is fair for/to players?
    Last edited by Piotr Los; 11-22-2013 at 08:55 PM.

Pro
    I like what Piotr said about 4 seasons with all toppings and will respond once I have digested that pie.

If there is a distinct correlation between Tokens and Money as wagered by TypTex, then to plot it would require a thick pencil and graph paper, in order to show Piotr where Nordeus should draw the line in the sandstorm.

I would not recommend the 5am routine as not everyone can stand up at the sight of dawn's crack.

Last season I had 14 injuries in total. My two best ST, one had 4 injuries and the other one had 3 injuries ... At first I cured all my players, then I got tired of doing that as my saved med packs ran out so quick. At the end, I just sold whoever got injuries and bought new ones
    Cat Harrison and festinator like this.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast