Thread: Fixture Times!

Rookie

Fixture Times!

I an getting very annoyed at this game when it keeps generating kick off times for league and cup matches that are so close to each other. There should be a programming rule that no team can have 2 games within say 3 hours of each other. I know I can use 2 tokens to change a kick off time but this is not very good considering I have to earn or even buy these tokens and would rather use them in the transfer market.

They are apparently working on it. Mind you it's been about 2 years so god only knows when it will actually happen.

ive been attaching this here and there because seriously..?
    i have 3 games on friday, sunday and tuesday. whatever happened to thursday and the rest? i can expect another 4 games if i somehow make it through to the cup
    check out my goonskies thread, its my mini vent thread
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Fixture Times!-ragstorichesschedule.jpg  
    take my posts with a sack of salt
    Click here to buy your sack of salt! Buy one get a ***load!, free! Free shipping and handling on and off planet!

i am the fonz | je suis le fonz | saya adalah sang fonz
    fluent with these languages and can understand 3 more
    Click here to learn a new language, absolutely free!

The inbeatable, indefeated, unvincible duet - Goonskies - Rags to Riches!
    kudos to cat

Quote Originally Posted by leefisher View Post
    I an getting very annoyed at this game when it keeps generating kick off times for league and cup matches that are so close to each other. There should be a programming rule that no team can have 2 games within say 3 hours of each other. I know I can use 2 tokens to change a kick off time but this is not very good considering I have to earn or even buy these tokens and would rather use them in the transfer market.
    Some servers have this 3 hour rule already applied, whiles others don't.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Rookie
    This is a joke. Out of my 6 champions league group games, 5 are very close to league kick off times. Is there any way I can complain about this to the developers. I can't see a way of making complaints

Quote Originally Posted by leefisher View Post
    This is a joke. Out of my 6 champions league group games, 5 are very close to league kick off times. Is there any way I can complain about this to the developers. I can't see a way of making complaints
    You can try Nordeus support but you will be wasting your time, they are not interested. They spin you some crap that they are working on it.

I wroted to nordeus, to let they know "my super-knowed" suggestion to, change the timming matches without pay the token, for free, the first time that we change it in one match, and if we change the hour in +than 24 hours of the match.
    Answer: the developers added your suggestion in his weelky "reunion", discussion- coffe time or I don't know what name you wanna give to this time.
    Too, she send me a link, of the support, in wich, I can send a question to the developers.
    I went to the link, and, was "something" of the last year. and the answers yeah, exists, but are from he last January.

and, in this link I found the notice, that we can send errors of the language via support.
    And the girl said, yeah, send me the "screen captures that you have", thanxx. I send 4 screen captures with language errors, and she only answer me about the last, one phrase of mourinho. she said that they changed it to be more "comprensible", nothing about the other 3 errors... and what's happening? one day after that, I saw the phrase, and it's exactly the same.

I'm very decebed with the support in this sense, and I really think that is very easy to do the change, that I suggested, to adapt the hours as we need, really is a simple change that don't need a "test" or something like this. Is the more easy way to make happy hundreds of players that have to waste stupid tokens to adapt the calendar of theyr "own stadiu matches"!!"!

I see the team of nordeus in the facebook page, and I am decebed, lot of people, but, no solutions, just one per century, or millenium.... whats up guy's¿? why that? other facebook games do changes every month....

ah, and of course one feels that is insulted, when try to help they to correct language errors, and they are just kidding with you, that's no serious.... some people needs some coaching of how to treat customers or users