Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Buying a Donkey

Buying a Donkey

What do you do? Have bought a DMC, age good, supposed skill level excellent price about right. Have played him for ten games scored 1 goal with an average performance of 5.5.

How good is Top Eleven? As my options I see them are:

A. Give up and sell him.

B. If top Eleven works like a proper club should, punish the bugger by giving him a few games on the sub bench then give him another chance.

Interested to hear what others with similar issues have done.

Max

dont let him play for a few games and then try again.. if he is still the same then sell
    Live as you were to die tomorrow.
    Learn as if you were to live forever.

Pro
    Play him
    out of position,
    At 80 to 90% strength,
    Try super sub,

Or just sell him and move on

Put him on the bench, only field him in friendlies. When he does ok there, give him some minutes as a sub. If that does not work and his morale goes down, use blue packs and try again. If he still does not perform, sell him.
    Max Brand likes this.

Founded: January, 16th 2013
    League level: 20
    "We are no cup team, we are a pub team"

- FCK stories from time to time, when I look around. -

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    If he is young, you could also consider his attributes and see if you need to adjust his strengths to how you play him. DMCs are rather hard to get good performances from.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I have a dc too all he gets is 4-5-6 i'm gonna play him few more games than i might sell him Buying a Donkey-screen-shot-2013-11-30-9.13.42-pm.jpg
    Boys San :: Season 12 LV 12

League 11 :: CL 8 :: Cup :: 3

Not agree with some opinions. I really don't know why people see the "valoration" of the player and thinks that this is the 1st important. ¿?
    in my experience I bougth some idiots that do nothing and have 7 as a valoration during... all matches.
    Don't see the valorations and just see how he works, and how effective is in his position, or for example if it's a ST with low valoration try to put this player only in the 2nd half. Every player have a mode to work, if he work. If don't work, and you never see his name in the matches doing something for the team, simply, sell this guy.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Signing Donkeys is something that happens in football. Liverpool have done it consistently for the past 20 years.
    Cat Harrison and Max Brand like this.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Rath View Post
    Put him on the bench, only field him in friendlies. When he does ok there, give him some minutes as a sub. If that does not work and his morale goes down, use blue packs and try again. If he still does not perform, sell him.
    That's funny, you're treating this virtual player as if it was a human being... it's just a game, and some players are ment to be crap.
    all of these things are pointless.

To OP: this player will never get better, trust me - sell him and get another one.

Quote Originally Posted by itayfranko View Post
    That's funny, you're treating this virtual player as if it was a human being... it's just a game, and some players are ment to be crap.
    all of these things are pointless.

To OP: this player will never get better, trust me - sell him and get another one.
    Franko

This is exactly my point how good is the programming.. In real life Ferguson/Wenger/Mourinio/Shankley/REVIE.

Would do as some advised and I suggested, put him on the subs bench, reserves etc. Then if he doesnt perform he is out.
    Problem now is that his stats are rubbish, so getting my money back could be an issue.

Yes its a game, my question is how good is t, you clearly like it your at season 8.

Max

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast