Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Buying a Donkey

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Chris Rath has a good team and plays 11 seasons -- his advice is good. Also khris has good advice too. Experiment with your players and see if you can find where they are programmed to perform. Especially if the player is young, he *can* be improved. An older player you get less training points from it is harder to change him. There are of course some that just don't seem to perform for you -- sell them.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Real strange I looked at his attacking skills and they were as good and better than my two strikers, just played him as sub in a friendly as a forward and although he did not score his name was mentioned loads in positive terms. I know you can give a player a new name/county etc, can you actually change his preffered position? Without spending too many tokens.

Dreamer
    .... post deleted ...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kynan View Post
    Signing Donkeys is something that happens in football. Liverpool have done it consistently for the past 20 years.
    ummm, so has everyteam. Seems with a small team like halifax town, they might have signed an actual donkey to play.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12