Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
Like Tree84Likes

Thread: T11 Top Scorer Awards

T11 Top Scorer Awards-antes-jornada-24-t12-lv10.jpg

Here the situation of goals and assistances of my team after 23 matches played (the next is in less than an hour)
    of Hesselink 17 goals, the 2nd fighting for the golden Boot of my league have 14 goals, so I hope he will be 1st in the ranking.
    Klose have 17 assistances, the 2nd of this ranking is of Hesselink with 14 assistances, and the 3rd place is for Van Nistelrooy and another player of another team, with 8 assistances.
    In the assistances ranking, one of our players will be first for sure
    Cat Harrison likes this.

VALLETTA SEASON 47

beats
    VALLETTA SEASON 46

Matías Valleta last season he made ​​60 goals, this season has already produced 61 goals. Has yet to play 3 games, he can further improve the record
    Last edited by ppturano; 12-13-2013 at 12:08 AM.
    khris and Cat Harrison like this.
    TRIPLETE FC
    Italian Team, Season 18, Level 18

5 Time Treble Winners
    (Season 3,12,14,15,17)

16 League Titles
    Season 1,2,3,4,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17
    11 Champions League Titles
    Season 2,3,4,5,6,7,10,12,14,15,17
    8 Cup Titles
    Season 1,3,9,11,12,14,15,17

my team showcase, here: TRIPLETE FC (Italian Team)

Quote Originally Posted by ppturano View Post

VALLETTA SEASON 47

beats
    VALLETTA SEASON 46

Matías Valleta last season he made ​​60 goals, this season has already produced 61 goals. Has yet to play 3 games, he can further improve the record
    Is your Leo Messi
    or we can say that FC Barcelona have one Matías Valletta too
    ppturano and Cat Harrison like this.

OK people, tomorrow ends the season!

I edited the 1st page of this thread to see the different rankings that we will have for this season, so please, read the 1st page to know more, and if you have a player that can be candidate in a category, you know, from Saturday + 10 days after, you can post here.

(^-^)

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Kofi Bobo and some of my guys are still in for tops in the league, but probably there are better on the Forum.

But it makes me wish they showed matches played with it.. Cos really looking at ratings, only two guys matter on the list: T11 Top Scorer Awards-1.jpg
    Marc Symons, TypTex and khris like this.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    Kofi Bobo and some of my guys are still in for tops in the league, but probably there are better on the Forum.

But it makes me wish they showed matches played with it.. Cos really looking at ratings, only two guys matter on the list: Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	33.6 KB 
ID:	16458
    Totally agree with you. Someone can play 26 matches and average 8.8 but then someone can play 1 single match, score a 9 and take the top spot. I think you should have to play 10 games before your added to the rankings.
    Cat Harrison and khris like this.

Dreamer
    But it makes me wish they showed matches played with it.. Cos really looking at ratings, only two guys matter on the list: Click image for larger version. 

This has my vote.

Having a matches played stat in those rankings lists would be a great improvement, and a better indicator of how players compare.
    khris and Cat Harrison like this.

There is a rule in the Spanish league to win the Award of better Goalkeeper, and is that a GK have to play at least 28 of the 38 matches that the league have.
    This rule have to be here too, to do rankings like this... I too have as first ranked my player Arjen Robben, with a 8.0 of valoration, that played only 4 matches, and all as a sustitute in the 2nd half... and really I prefeer to see the most active players in the ranking...
    I did not think in do a ranking or a category of award for this type of valorations for this reason...

or well... thinking in the situation... we can see who is the better if we put one picture like your, of the Top ranked of valoration, + the personal statics of the player to see how many matches did he played this season... is the only form to show really that is a % of 20 or 26 matches.... I will think in it...
    Last edited by khris; 12-13-2013 at 04:21 PM.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Well, last day of this 47th season and sure that lots of teams have great statistics, so here the avaliable rankings of this season:

BEST GOLDEN BOOT SCORERS (put picture of golden boot as 1st ranked to be candidate)
    -BEST CHAMPIONS LEAGUE SCORER (put pic' of your player statics after the last match of the season)
    -BEST CUP SCORER (the same as with the Champions league candidates)
    -BALLON D'OR (more goals in all competitions)
    -BEST LEAGUE ASSISTANT (only 1st ranked)

-BEST COACH 47TH SEASON - (of this forum, not posible to decide between 11 millions of players)
    I will open a new thread just to vote your candidates.
    5 points for your 1st favourite
    3 for the second
    1 for the third
    (you have to vote 3 different candidates, not only to you ..-.-' ejem)
    The 3 most voted until the 10th day of next season will go to a poll to vote between 3 candidates.

T11 TRIPLE CROWN AWARD of the Season 47th (treble winners^^) to remember, trebles of the season. Recognition for teams.
    -----------------------------------Extra Awards, 1 winner only--------------------------------
    -YOUNG TOP SCORER (18-22 years) (goals in all competitions)
    -VETERAN TOP SCORER (30+ years) (goals in all competitions)
    -BETTER GOALKEEPER (put: statics of the player of league-CL-cup to see how matches he played this season + pic of the league + pic from 1/8 of the cup + CL groups stage and from 1/8. the promide of matches played/ goals against will decide. Candidates have to play at least 20 league matches + in the 80% of CL and Cup matches that you have) (-.-)' nordeus have to put GK statics to do more easy that.
    -WOMEN TOP SCORER (goals in all competitions, only GIRLS)
    -GOALKEEPER TOP SCORER (yeah, in all competitions too)
    -SPECIAL AWARD TO A CAREER (+30 years, probably if you have a player of 32 years that will be retired this season, you can put a candidate)
    -BEST PARTY SCORER (More goals scored by the same player during 1 single match, and in less time!)
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ...The only change that maybe I will do is with the Best Coach, with 1 round to vote until the day 10 of the next season.

Now I invite you to put your candidates for the ranking of this interesting 47th season
    And overcome all this achievements the next season, of course (^.^)

Well, here my apreciated Miroslav Klose, with 20 asistances this season, and 1st position
    T11 Top Scorer Awards-fint12-asistencias.jpg
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast