Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast
Like Tree119Likes

Thread: Can't stand 'Tankers' - its cheating and should be discouraged

Can't stand 'Tankers' - its cheating and should be discouraged

So i hear of this 'Tanking' rubbish - I really do not see the point in purposely losing for a couple of seasons in order to be able to dominate for a couple of seasons? It is like playing FIFA on amateur for life! where's the fun in that. I love nothing more than looking at my opening cup fixture and seeing that i have a team levels above me. I like to scope out the opposition, change my team and tactics accordingly and then decide if i need reinforcements for the game (A new signing) - If you 'tank' you cheat. Someone once said to me "how is it cheating? if it was cheating Nordeus would ban it" Every game has cheats from 'GTA' all the way back to Master system's 'Sonic'. But these cheats add fun to the game for some and i can see why that works. How can anyone sit there and boast about banking training points in order to be seeded against weaker opposition, only to then add the points and demolish there opposition? Is that fair on their opponents? No! cheated out of the cup by a 'Wan .. I mean Tanker' in the very first round. Anyone who can argue in favour of tanking has no understanding of playing a game fairly, and to my amazement I even see forum 'Mods' backing the system. It should be discouraged to all newbies as anyone doing it is nothing more than a virus. The game has enough flaws as it is without added nonsense.

The End.

every game there is not any errors system , will gradually be that complete
    Du học Đài Loan vừa học vừa làm - Tư vấn Du học Đài Loan chi phí thấp, vừa học vừa làm, hỗ trợ việc làm thêm thu nhập hấp dẫn.

I with you on this. I have a cup draw with a team a star better quality.

Pro
    How can it be cheatinging. All it is is a slower process of building a foundation to achieve a goal.
    I'm not sure if it similar to the turtle and the hare story. Slow and steady. What's the rush..is Nordeus going somewhere?
    Saransh Vatsa likes this.

Nordeus should just really deal with "Relegation from league" option. "More you lose, more you gain" is sick system. Also losses should be connected with decreased amount of fans, less money from home matches, sponsors, tokens, etc. As it is in real life, if you still lose, you can't be awarded for that.

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by JanCz View Post
    Nordeus should just really deal with "Relegation from league" option. "More you lose, more you gain" is sick system. Also losses should be connected with decreased amount of fans, less money from home matches, sponsors, tokens, etc. As it is in real life, if you still lose, you can't be awarded for that.
    Agree..well said
    Dorota Malgorzata likes this.

Sorry Marc I disagree with u here. Tanking is the way non token buyers can keep up against the token buyers. I am in cl this season only becoz I tanked 2 seasons back, which allowed me to play 3 Token buyers last league level. I tanked for a different reason though, as I had been plagued by a dozen of troll results within the first week of that season.
    And even token buyers make strong team by PTing and then add skill and play against weak teams with world class teams. That is even unfair for any guy who encounters them. Only difference b/w tanking and token buying is that token buying wastes money and tanking swastes time. And since time = money, they r both the same lols.
    We r agreeing to stay back a season and play, while token buyer make gr8 teams in the season d are still ready finest level as they have anoher 500T waiting. I know u don't buy tokens Marc, and I am not going tho tank just for a easier tie and better team ever, but I don't think tanking is wrong.
    Enuf said...
    And ya, GTA will be impossible without cheats, especially San Andreasd which I have completed. I feel Vice City I can complete without cheats as it is much simple and I have done all the so called 'Difficult' missions like Demolition Man for my fronds,ha they call it tough, guess what they will do when they have to do the Aeroplane Learning School mission lols
    khris likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by JanCz View Post
    I too agree with every bit of this point.....

I think they should relegate the bottom 2 or 3 of the league

Quote Originally Posted by DiZZee View Post
    How can it be cheatinging. All it is is a slower process of building a foundation to achieve a goal.
    I'm not sure if it similar to the turtle and the hare story. Slow and steady. What's the rush..is Nordeus going somewhere?
    No its not - Football teams do take time to build there foundations BUT if a team could build there entire foundations in a single season they would do it without a doubt. This game offers that, A team in real life would not delay training or delay building there foundation (as you put it) just so that they wouldn't be seeded against the top teams. Tanking is a tactic deployed by players that want unfair advantages over other player. I don't expect alot of backing here as most of you are/or have been tankers.

As for the relegation thing. That is also an obvious no go! as teams that do not get promoted have a hard enough time trying to get promoted without teams from a higher tear coming down with players of a much greater quality than them. So technically with your relegation theory a team on level 10 with players of an un-believable quality could get relegated all the way down to level 1 and use players of 80+ quality against teams with players of 20 quality? (Its not rocket science to understand how this would fail) but as a "Tanker" i wouldn't expect you to understand about people not wanting to have a unfair advantage against lower teams.

And how can you (Dizzee) agree with (JanCz) who says "More you lose, more you gain" is sick system." Because that is exactly what you are backing by supporting tanking. Because you are GAINING from LOSING.
    Last edited by Marc Symons; 11-17-2013 at 08:16 AM.

Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast