Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By werewolf122

Thread: bad results when i watch the match

Dreamer

bad results when i watch the match

Hello all, i have a strange problem in this season!when i watch my game i always lose goals!sometimes i loose the game or draw!when i dont connect i have a easy win! Lastly at min 85 i enter my match and was 0-1 for me!and in five min they score 2 goals!when i played vs 1st in league was 2-0 for him and when i connect game the match ended 5-0:-( the worst result for me ever!alot of times i had this problem but i have enough!because i was the second and now im 5th when lost 2 games and one draw in last 3 matches!to end this season i will not watch more my matches but i want to know if somebody have the same problem!thanks alot
    LEVEL 10, SEASON 10:-
    Level 1, Season 1: League 1st.
    Level 2, Season 2: League 3rd, CL 2nd
    Level 3, Season 3: League 1st, CL 3rd
    Level 4, Season 4: League 1st, CL 1st
    Level 5, Season 5: League 1st.
    Level 6, Season 6: League 1st, CL 2nd
    Level 7, Season 7: League 1st, CL 1st. CUP 1/8 knockout
    Level 8, Season 8: League 1st.
    Level 9, Season 9: League 2nd (by goals(( ), CL 3rd
    Level 10, Season 10: League 1st, CL 1st (undefeated with 13wins)

practically the same problem. if a friend watches the match ill lose. just this morning a friend stopped by during the 80th minute, i concede a goal in the 85th minute and drew. ill sometimes watch his games and hell most likely concede a goal too. im guessing he knows this by now
    take my posts with a sack of salt
    Click here to buy your sack of salt! Buy one get a ***load!, free! Free shipping and handling on and off planet!

i am the fonz | je suis le fonz | saya adalah sang fonz
    fluent with these languages and can understand 3 more
    Click here to learn a new language, absolutely free!

The inbeatable, indefeated, unvincible duet - Goonskies - Rags to Riches!
    kudos to cat

Quote Originally Posted by ahmadowskianaya View Post
    Hello all, i have a strange problem in this season!when i watch my game i always lose goals!sometimes i loose the game or draw!when i dont connect i have a easy win! Lastly at min 85 i enter my match and was 0-1 for me!and in five min they score 2 goals!when i played vs 1st in league was 2-0 for him and when i connect game the match ended 5-0:-( the worst result for me ever!alot of times i had this problem but i have enough!because i was the second and now im 5th when lost 2 games and one draw in last 3 matches!to end this season i will not watch more my matches but i want to know if somebody have the same problem!thanks alot
    Maybe its down to the changes you make during the match, compared to no changes when you don't. I always watch matches now but on the odd occasion i don't i usually win by higher amounts. Same as if i don't make a sub. Try watching and making no changes and see how that goes maybe?

Dreamer
    Marć the problem here that i didnt make changes!two times i entered at last 5 min while i was winning then at end one draw and one lost!in every match this season i entered they score one goal minimum!

Quote Originally Posted by ahmadowskianaya View Post
    Marć the problem here that i didnt make changes!two times i entered at last 5 min while i was winning then at end one draw and one lost!in every match this season i entered they score one goal minimum!
    Oh! - In that case im unsure - Maybe your cursed

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc Symons View Post
    Oh! - In that case im unsure - Maybe your cursed
    I will Try not to watch next 5 matches then we will see :-D

I have experienced that before. It was very similar to your situation. During that season, I decided to skip a lot of matches and it worked. You can try the followings:
    1/ If you watch a match and your team doesn't play well in the first half, try to make some changes (e.g. subs, change formation, order etc.)
    2/ Skip those matches where your team Q is higher than your opponent. For those matches where your team Q is on bar with your opponent, try option 1.
    littledude072 likes this.
    League Winner (5): 1, 3, 5, 7, 8, 9
    League Runner-up: 6
    CL Winner (5): 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, 9
    CL Runner-up: 7
    Cup Winner (3): 1, 2, 6
    Cup Runner-up: 3
    Double Winner: 1, 3, 5, 6, 8, 9