Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: why isnt nordeus stopping cheating?

why isnt nordeus stopping cheating?

There are plenty of sites offering unlimited tokens and cash and it doesn't appear anyone is stopping them from using them!
    Tonight whilst trying to win an auction I witnessed 2 'players' chase after a 8.3M player! the auction went 29 rounds finishing on 19M, more than double the value of the player.
    No normal player will either go this far or can afford to waste that much money! Only if money is no object would you spend so much on 1 player!
    unless you stop this sort of cheating you will lose me and many others who wont and cant compete against cheats!!

edit: yes I do have photographic evidence of this cheating!

Quote Originally Posted by duggie67 View Post
    There are plenty of sites offering unlimited tokens and cash and it doesn't appear anyone is stopping them from using them!
    Tonight whilst trying to win an auction I witnessed 2 'players' chase after a 8.3M player! the auction went 29 rounds finishing on 19M, more than double the value of the player.
    No normal player will either go this far or can afford to waste that much money! Only if money is no object would you spend so much on 1 player!
    unless you stop this sort of cheating you will lose me and many others who wont and cant compete against cheats!!

edit: yes I do have photographic evidence of this cheating!
    I don't think it was cheating. Simply some managers have a lot of tokens to spend. That's it.

its not the amount of tokens as I have gone into 1 auction and spent 25 tokens, but I stopped at 2M above his value, no-one would spend 11M more than a 8M player is worth unless their cheating!

error. I was fighting for a player during + than 60 rounds and I lost. Thats why decided to buy scouts. 50 tokens, 1 good player. And the end of my dilema.
    TypTex and Cat Harrison like this.

its not the amount of tokens as I have gone into 1 auction and spent 25 tokens, but I stopped at 2M above his value, no-one would spend 11M more than a 8M player is worth unless their cheating!
    Are you absolutely sure about that? I paid 50M over the player value.. Does that make me a cheater? No, it means I want the player badly.

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Banned
    There is no limit of stupidity. That's it...
    Main Bola and Cat Harrison like this.

Dreamer
    Could you link one of them? Wouldn't mind some of these unlimited tokens me-self
    Snapper99 likes this.

I once went 45 rounds before winning an auction, and I paid 3 times what he was worth. He was 18 year old striker. Fast trainer and played 11 seasons for me. So was it worth it? You bet. And I didn't "cheat".
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33

Money in this game is worthless after a while.

I'd happily pay £60M and 2 Tokens for a £20M rated player than pay £20M and 5 Tokens.

you know those sites are fake right? they probably just keylog into your account and stuff
    kind of like that 'OMG facebook can see who checks my profile CHECK IT OUT' kind of thing
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    take my posts with a sack of salt
    Click here to buy your sack of salt! Buy one get a ***load!, free! Free shipping and handling on and off planet!

i am the fonz | je suis le fonz | saya adalah sang fonz
    fluent with these languages and can understand 3 more
    Click here to learn a new language, absolutely free!

The inbeatable, indefeated, unvincible duet - Goonskies - Rags to Riches!
    kudos to cat

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast